PDA

View Full Version : Old school-hand-to-hand(open)

Shade Magus
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:28:01 PM
Shade walked onto the training grounds. It had been a long time since he had been here, but it felt good to be back. Although he was not using the Force he could work on hand-to-hand and teach some a few tricks. After all, a Saiya-jin could keep up with a Jedi any day of the week. A Jedi
Master though, was another story.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:27:50 PM
:: Lance felt a strong presence within the force it seemed a master of hand to hand combat was standing withing the training gronds, battle with superior fighters then him was always what he preffered. After all Lance was an excellent hand to hand fighter he could keep up with a knight any time maybe not defeat him it's self but still put up a great fight, he had still much to learn but he wanted to learn more and this was an excellent occasion, as he walked in he saw him Shade Magus one of the jedi Knights of this order even though he still hadn't had the honor to speak with him personally he had heard a bit of him from Xazor and from other people at the order rumors simply things, as he walked in he walked towards the opposite spot from Shade right in front of him and cracked his neck.::

"Greetings sir Magus, may I join you for this sparring session" Lance said giving a light bow to him.

Shade Magus
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:46:51 PM
Shade nodded.

"If you wish........but I won't be easy to keep up with.......and always be prepared...."

A breeze blew across the grounds and then al was quiet again. Without warning, Shade let loose a left punch at Lance's right shoulder.

Aug 20th, 2002, 06:36:26 PM
:: Lance had seen this coming from long and quickly moved his entire body leftwards to leave him punch the pure air he then sent his elbow quickly putting some power through his legs to send his body like a massive mace towards his ribs.::

"Worry not fellow Jedi you may be stronger then me...but that does not mean I cannot keep up with you" He said backflipping away and coming back on a defensive stance.

Shade Magus
Aug 21st, 2002, 05:11:16 PM
Shade lost his focus for a moment, but regained it.

"If you say......."

Shade jumped forward and threw a volley of punches at Lance, combined with kicks. First came his left fist and again and then his right, topped with a sweep and then a round-house.

Aug 21st, 2002, 05:46:07 PM
:: Lance saw he was a extremely fast fighter as he loved what he was seeing, it was good to see someone as fast or faster then him-self for a change Lance was focused on the force as he sent right arm and everything else following Shade's moves without too much trouble still dodging the blows as he received a roundhouse Lance quickly ducked and spun on his feet sending it under Shade's feets to make him stumble::

Shade Magus
Aug 21st, 2002, 06:49:54 PM
Shade fell backwards into the fall and executed a Force assisted backflip. He landed in the exact same place and threw a hard right fist into Lance's chest area.

Aug 21st, 2002, 09:11:37 PM
:: Lance's chest was knocked like a bat would've hitten a ball and was thrown away and landed with a thud, he got up and force speeded towarded him using a massive strenght he sent both of his arms forming one fist with his two hands to his chest.::

Shade Magus
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:03:00 PM
Shade stood his ground and let the blow hit him in the chest. He was knocked back hard. He had forgotten how hard people hit him when he wasn't using the Force. He got up, searching for air and swung two balled fists at Lance's upper torso and then went for an uppercut to the gut.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:09:59 PM
:: Lance felt the uppercut slam him as he bended him-self and moved away quickly from him he tried to maintain his breath and then swung his foot to Shade's head quickly.::

Shade Magus
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:14:54 PM
Shade swung back and executed a perfect backflip, landing three feet from Lance. He stood there in a defensive position trying to gain his breath.

"Well I certainly forgotten what it was like to fight a Jedi..."

Shade moved his left foot back a fet inches and then raced forward, sliding on the ground as he neared to kick Lance's feet from under him.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:22:20 PM
:: Lance flipped to the side and with his flipping feets hit Shade on the face and came back to his own feets once again.::

" Fight a jedi..I'm not only a jedi but I'm also a strider" He said grinning.