PDA

View Full Version : To Hide Away.....(open to all from the Temple incident)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:07:17 PM
The Knight Xazor ran down the halls of the Living Quarters until she reached the room that she now shared with Dasquian. Tears streamed down the cheeks of the woman as she reached the door and opened it quickly, then locked the passcode so no one could get in without her approval. She ran over to the bed and collapsed down upon it, crying her heart out into the pillow. What had occured in the temple broke her heart.....she now felt so betrayed by the entire Order, save for a few individuals in her life.

Xazor pushed the wet pieces of hair from her face toward her back and brought her hands up to her eyes......feeling complete and utter shame.....and resentfulness. I should have lied.....I shouldn't have trusted them.....they hate me now.....why did you think that they had compassion? Hypocrytes....all of them...... The thoughts ran wild in her mind as pain encompassed her heart and her whole body. She, Dasquian and the Unborn were suffering because of a mistake. She didn't want her daughter growing up believing that she was a mistake though.....but that is not what the Order believed.

She was an adulteress.....one to never be seen by men again. Walking over to the closet as tears enveloped her face, the Garou Knight searched for a scarf of some sort....and her black velvet robes. Quietly she changed into the dark clothing and wrapped the black scarf around her head....so only her eyes were visible now. Tears continued to stream from them, dampening the soft material that now hid her beauty from the eyes of everyone. Cursed I am with physical beauty and an ugly soul.....I should have stayed where I was loved....even if I wasn't happy.....I am not happy now either...... She thought again, letting the tears fall at their maximum. Weeping terribly, she fell upon the bed again and pounded her fist into the pillow...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:11:20 PM
He had followed in the hopes of giving Xazor some form console, but on arriving at his quarters found the door locked. Sighing deeply, he leant forward against the door, his forehead resting against the wood. He could feel the shame and hurt radiating from inside, and it echoed from his persona - he felt absolutely terrible for causing so much pain for the one he loved.

His eyes fell closed. For the first time in a long while, tears stung at them, but he held them back - crying would do little but amplify his sadness. Dasquian pressed his palm to the door and took in a staggered inhalation.

"Xazor... I.."

He breathed out the words, half choking on the last syllable as he caught onto more of the thoughts radiating from the Garou.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:30:24 PM
Zeke came up the hall, dancing and making a theme for himself as he often did when wandering the living quarters. He spotted Dasquian and stopped.

"If looks could kill...'sup?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:32:59 PM
'Zeke this is no time to joke around...' Kelt said running up behind Dasquian and nodding to him. 'Im sorry for my....rudeness in there, i just felt i had to speak up for you two.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:38:00 PM
Zeke scratched the back of his head.

"Who's joking? Seriously, what's wrong?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:40:54 PM
He looked momentarily away from the door to the two and shook his head. He didn't want to talk about this with them, they were half of the reason that Xazor was in such a state. The Jedi Knight closed his eyes and turnedh is head back towards the door - he needed to speak to Xazor, to reassure her that everything would be alright.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:49:23 PM
Kelt nodded slowly and raised both of his hands up as if he was about to be arrested and looked towards the hallway that he just ran down. ' If thats the way you feel....i understand' he said before nodding and walking away...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:20:52 PM
Xazor suddenly felt the presence of Dasquian......her lover.....the man who had done so much for her. She knew that she didn't deserve his goodness. Sighing, she waved her hand at the door, unlocking it with the Force so that he could come in.

"Don't be sorry.....not for me anyway....."

She said through broken words as tears continued streaming down her now hidden face. How her heart ached.....especially for the grief she had caused this very man....

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:09:02 PM
<font color=green>He just looked quietly as Xazor went out the doors and with a world weary sigh, slumped down into one of the Council chairs - hardly realising the chair he now sat in was the very one he had used years ago when he was on the Council. Putting a hand to his now throbbing temple, he sought out the peace and calm of The Force, and began to speak, firstly contenting with the voices of others, then gradually only his own rang out.

"What is happening here? What are these words being said? Why is it when a Jedi cries out for help, others say unwise things? I left the Jedi many years ago because of disunity and mistrust. I did not see that the Jedi had a chance and hence went out on my own. Xazor is directly responsible for me showing my true face in here once again... And I do not intend to serve the Jedi and listen to this pointless debate!"

The last words came out lund and strong, as Marcus came to his feet - and once again, for the first time in many years, his voice, powerful and passionate echoed as he spoke out, not quietly, but showing why he was known as a flame for justice and peace....

"I do not want to be here and listen to this! If I did, I could have stayed where I was! I believe in the Jedi's cause and I am alarmed by how little it seems to mean! Why is there doubts on Xazor? I could understand doubting me, for hardly any of you know whom I was or am - yet Xazor has given herself without hinderance to the Jedi, training and learning even some of you here. Maybe she needs to control her emotions far bettter, but other need to guard their words!

Now here me Jedi, and here the Prophecy that is spoken - in 8 months time, some of you will die, you will be overtaken by a Dark Sider that is as yet unnamed. You will be overtaken because you are not ready. At this time I myself could fall and Dasquain makes a choice - the wrong one will be fatal. And why? Because of a baby, a Jedi baby, Xazor's baby. Helenias sees a focal point that is at the time of the baby's birth and we Jedi are going to be tried. Some of us will die. Whom, I do not know, for it's doubltful as I said, that I will be one who lives either. This is the reason I chose to be here today - to speak on this to some of the Council to decide what is to be done. Well, now you all know.

Liam Jinn, do you see that what I have said is unnecessary? Will you be critical of me as well? Here me well Jedi and understand one reason why Xazor brings this forth - her baby brings an Enemy of ours closer and it will be to our loss. Now do we heed the warning and find a way to maybe even avoid what has been said, or are we going to shove our heads up our a@@es and pretend it has not been said? This affects us all whether you like it or not, whether you like Xazor or not. And whether you like it or not, you will band together and face this or more of us will fall.

I also think this proves, once and for all, who I am. I once was Darth Turbogeek, for who else would look the entire Order in the eye and challnege them all? Make my words, you have been challenged. You have heard what this baby brings to us, now it is you who choose how to respond to it. Well? What will it be?"
</font>

The emotions and passions of the Jedi Master would be ringing clear through the Life Bond, especially as he now had his hackles up and giving the gathered Jedi a real piece of his mind.

To her however, there was the addition of warnth and comfort. Some one who didnt care what she did, but unconditionally swore to protect her

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:13:39 AM
I had left the council rooms in disgust at the ignorance and hypocrisy of others in my order, and as I walked slowly down the halls toward the living quarters I ran a hand through my long black hair, shaking it loose from the back of my robe where it had been caught.

From the west wing of the living quarters there billowed a torrent of force energy, an angry maelstrom that was born from an intense sorrow and pain that I had not felt in my life, let alone from a Jedi. Of course, I knew it's source, but chose to not go by the quarters. These things muse take their course, I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes and detected several distinctive people down to my left... Xazor, of course, and Dasquian. A few others that I did not know. I did not wish to intrude, but as I continued along north towards my own quarters I sent what little peace I could muster down that hallway. I didn't even know if they could feel it, but hoped in all my heart that there could be a resolution.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:01:39 AM
"But I am sorry... that I have caused so you much sorrow. If it were not for me, you would not be in this situation. I cannot apologize enough,"

He approached the bed and sat down beside Xazor, slipping his hand on top of hers.

"I'm so very sorry I brought this on you..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 09:00:55 AM
Xazor suddenly heard the words of the Great Jedi Master in her mind. She saw what he saw.....and felt the warmth of his love. Smiling beneath the cloth that covered her face, she let the comfort consume her body.

Thank you Marcus.....you are like a saviour to my soul....

She spoke softly in his mind as if they were his own thoughts. Then her attention was directed toward Dasquian as she wiped the tears away with her free hand......then took his in both of her own.

"It is not your fault......you have done nothing to me, remember, it was my decision. You asked, 'Is this what you want?' and I said 'yes'....it was my own doing Dasquian, and you cannot possibly take the blame for it......"

She said softly and then looked down at their hands in one anothers. At least she had two people fighting for her....even now when her heart felt broken and trampled.....like a rose that men saw a bit of fault in. They took that rose with red petals.....and one white.....and cast it out into the street. That was Xazor....a good Jedi with a stain that would always rest upon her no matter what she did to pluck it out of her soul.

Don't cry for me Dasquian, for your tears are pure and righteous.....where as mine are stained with hate and betrayal....

Again she spoke softly, but in his mind. Her eyes shifted to the floor and then back to his.....realizing that at this point, her eyes were the only thing on her face that one could see. And even then, she was cursed with their beauty. Sighing, she shook her head and a few more tears fell.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:20:31 AM
"Amin hiraetha,"

Dasquian sighed deeply. As he watched Xazor, her beautiful face wreathed in the black clothes and robes she had surrounded herself in, he felt as though a death he struck the Jedi. She looked so morbid and ghaunt as the tears flooded over her cheeks, and it pained his heart to see her so. The Knight gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Why do you let them bother you? You are a truly amazing person Xazor, and your own dedication, loyalty and servitude to the Order is something to be proud of. Above others, you have strived to make this place what it is today. You are a leader to the others both in combat and in morale, and are the apex upon which many Padawans base their hopes for the future... "

He narrowed his eyes slightly as he fixed them on the lowered visage of the Garou.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. You should be proud of yourself. This one event, in the grand scale of the world, is little compared to what you have contributed. If anything, you should be allowed leeway for this illdoing, purely for the amount of good you yourself have brought and kept amongst the Order and the galaxies as a whole."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:04:04 PM
Tears flooded the Knight's eyes at his words and slowly she took her hands from his....and removed the black cloth from her face, laying it upon the bed at her side.

"I told you....don't be sorry. I love you and now this is ours to carry....your words touch my heart deeply....and forever I shall remember them."

She smiled through her tears and brought her hand up to gently caress his face, then she leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling away......still letting the tears fall.

"You are right in saying that I shouldn't let them bother me. Perhaps....this is a time to grow and learn of myself and others. Dasquian, you are the song in my heart......"

Her aura seemed to get a bit brighter at that moment and a smile lit up her face. She took his hands in hers once again and smiled as they sat together in the silence....until she whispered one more thing....

"Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:10:05 PM
"Melamin,"

Dasquian canted his head forward towards Xazor, a smile growing on his lips at the sight of the brightening in his loves presence.

"This is indeed a time for change, for the better.. we can learn from what has happened, and become the better for it."

He clasped his hands together, cupping Xazor's within them as he nodded lightly.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:34:22 PM
Xazor smiled brightly at his words. He had a way of making her feel like the raging fire had been put out.....like the sun would indeed shine again.

"You're my wings Dasquian, and...........melamin....."

She said softly, and looked deeply into his eyes......taking in the entire moment......

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:46:59 PM
Dasquian lifted his hands up, slipping his fingers from Xazors as he slipped his arm around her slowly, nudging her in a little closer at the waist so that he could steal a quick kiss.

"I love you."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:59:12 PM
Xazor smiled gently and returned the kiss....the sweetness of his lips staying upon hers for a moment.

"And I love you too.....forever......."

The Knight smiled gently and leaned in, kissing him once again softly before pulling away to place her arms around his neck....and look deeply into his eyes.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:07:39 PM
"The world may think what they like of me, so long as I always have you," he said with a cheery smile, nuzzling his nose against Xazors.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:17:49 PM
Xazor smiled gently and closed her eyes, resting her forehead against his as they sat in the silence.

"And I say the same as well.....nothing matters anymore except that we're together......"

She said softly and gently kissed him once again....wondering what he was thinking. Had he forgotten about the darkness in their future? What was he to do that day? She let the thoughts drift from her mind as she sat in his embrace.....so close to the one she loved.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:28:33 PM
He could sense the concern, but he was trying to put the thoughts of the evil out of his mind. He knew that they would have to face what was destined for them soon, but until that day he just wanted to enjoy his time with Xazor as much as possible.

"Are you feeling okay now, then?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:39:28 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded, pulling away to remove the black cloak.....to reveal her red ones below. She smiled and tossed the garment aside and returned to Dasquian's arms.

"Yes, I am......"

She smiled once again and brought herself closer to him to rest against his body.

"Diola lle"

The Knight spoke softly in his ear, truly grateful for everything that he had done for her......

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:45:33 PM
"Lle creoso, Arwenamin."

The discard of her dark robes to reveal her face was a pleasing sight. He embraced her warmly, arms wrapped firmly around her body to hold her in close against him. The sense of calm that was ebbing from her now made him feel much more at ease. It was warming to him, and rose his own spirits to know that she felt better now.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:57:44 PM
"Diola lle"

She smiled to herself and brought herself even closer to him now, taking comfort in his strength. Closing her eyes, she rested her head against his....just thinking.....

"All will be well.....since we're together."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:16:23 AM
He tilted his head downwards and sighed happily, nodding.

"What now then melamin?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:20:27 AM
Xazor smiled and looked up at him thoughtfully.

"How about....we go to a party I heard of in the Bar....Obi is hosting it and it sounds like fun..."

She said softly and smiled to herself...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:30:29 AM
"That would be excellent,"

Standing up slowly, still holding one hand.

"Lead the way," he added with a grin.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:37:44 AM
Xazor smiled at her lover and lead the way out of the Living Quarters, heading for the party in the Bar and Grill. Master Obi-Wan had planned an evening for himself and Leia...but decided it would be nice for all couples...so on they went.

"It'll be lovely...and even perfect since we're together..."