PDA

View Full Version : A bone to pick (Dasquian)

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:51:38 PM
Ben was fumeing with anger, he was visibly angry, his face was red and he clenched together his thick hands. He wanted to speak to Dasquian about a certain incident within the compound of the temple and it seemed from Bens point of view Dasquian had by passed just one minor problem.

BANG! BANG BANG Benatoer whacked the door with his fist nearly denting the door in. ' Dasquian Belargic, you are summoned to my room RIGHT NOW!.......master' The dwarf yelled muberling the word master afterwards.He then turned on his heels and walked back to his room.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:00:54 PM
The door opened and the elven Jedi Knight squinted as he looked down at Hrolthar. Evidently, Dasquian was not in a good mood.

"What is the problem, Ben?"

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:03:16 PM
'Not here...to my room!' The dwarf yelled walking into his room a few doors down.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:04:35 PM
He grit his teeth, looking back into the room for a moment before following Ben.

"Just tell me what's the matter.."

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:15:19 PM
He poked his head around the conrer again and then walked back out from his room with fist clenched tightly. ' Have you forgotten what i told you a few days ago?...did you forget that or have you more "important duties" He said with sarcasem.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:16:23 PM
Dasquian quirked one eyebrow.

"I am sorry, Ben, but I do not understand what you speak of."

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:29:16 PM
'Dont you dare mock me damn it....!' He said buffing his chest up against Dasquians stomach as if he wanted to fight, looking up at Dasquian ' You have a family on our world....and although you dont know them, they love you still and honor you yet you forget about them..well im descusted with you' He said and turned to walk away.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:31:12 PM
"I have not forgotten about them, Ben. The fact of the matter is, the woman I love is in great distress and needs me at this time. I hold Xazor in the highest of positions, over my own family, and thus they can wait a few more weeks before meeting me," he replied with a frown.

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 19th, 2002, 04:00:46 PM
That struck him, the words "I hold Xazor in the highest of positions, over my own family" struck him pretty hard in the chest as a feeling. 'Nothing comes before family...NOTH-ING!....i did not come over 600.000 light years and 200 years just for you to turn me away like some rag doll!' he shouted and then turned once again.

' I shall see you in the morning' He grumbled loudly

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:02:26 AM
Dasquian sighed gruffly.

"Perhaps when you fall in love someday, Ben, you will understand," he said quietly as he turned away, heading back to his quarters.