PDA

View Full Version : *reflections*

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:50:31 AM
Ive been thinking about the last GJO before our first GJO base was destroyed and Saphire was still a member here training under Kat Kariena. It had such a different atmosphere, not necesairly better, just different. All the oldies were there, Warren, Jes before he became evil, and a lot of others.
Sometimes reading posts seem painful. It's just a thread and it feels stupid to feel that way because the memories are sad that they've gone by but it's still a bit personal and touches you. It's like a place becomes something special when you don't realize it until the times have gone by and certain people arent here or certain characters. This place really has a specialness about it that was hard to leave (I'm sure some people remember the Saphire wants to be jedi or sith saga?) but even though it's changed in big ways it has one thing left, and thats the friendship. So thanks guys for the memories and fun you give.

Funny how you remember the old times. I've been at swfans too long >< lol.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:36:39 PM
;; hugs and knows how you feel ;;

:)

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:22:46 PM
I know how you feel too.. very much so

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:24:33 PM
Like i have told jenny on many occasion i love playing Kelt more than i do my year and a half long Sith Knight....funny how things turn out...this place is great :)