PDA

View Full Version : Life got flushed down the toilet, I say we flush the rest of the galaxy down! (PARTY)

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:15:13 PM
:: Walked in casually and took his jacket off, he tossed it to the server droid by the door and proceeded to the tables. He grabbed several tables and pulled them all together. He called for a droid to come over and he produced a piece of paper.::
I want you to make as many drinks of this stuph as you can, okay?
:: The droid started to say something about the ingredients being harmful to any living organism but Dios laughed and assured the droid it was okay. The droid left for the kitchen still saying that Dios was risking lives with the drink. Dios smiled and rubbed his hands together. No one else was in the bar right now and that was good, he had time to make everything ready. At the head of the long table he made sure there were two seats, one for him and one for Maia. He'd told her to meet him here and it was about time that a lot of the jedi's finished their routine training so a lot of the ranks would be comin in right after that.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:27:15 PM
Zeke walked in, still focused on a saber kata.

"Eat that, Odin Murk...Dios! Word."

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:29:26 PM
:: Dios turned around to see the first arrivee.::
Hey Zeke, how's training? Have a seat, welcome to my party!

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:34:49 PM
Maia came running in the bar where she had been told there was going to be a party. She spotted Dios and took a running leap at him jumping into his arms and planting a big kiss on him. "Hiya hun, Hiya Zeke. When's this thing starten?"

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:36:36 PM
"Like, frikkin NOW."

Zeke grabbed a bottle off the bar and popped the cork.

"To Dios! Thrower of parties swizzle!"

He drank deeply.

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:38:19 PM
:: Dios held Maia as she spoke. He laughed, it felt great to be back to one of these.::
The party started a while ago for you and me but if you mean this one, well that's up to everybody else, once a few more people get in I think the drinks'll be ready by then. Once the drinks are out, it will definitly be a party. They're of my own design.
:: He winks before giving Maia another kiss and placing her down in her chair.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:48:21 PM
Maia pulled one of the glasses to her using the force. She took a smell of it and her eyes watered. "Here goes nothing." She downed the drink and immediately began to cough. "As usual good stuff Dios ."

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:23:12 AM
Zeke finished off his bottle.

"I want some!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 10:56:23 AM
Wei walked into the bar. He wanted dinner. Noticing Dios and Zeke and Maia, he laughed.

"Another party, Dios?"

Dios Kane
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:58:06 PM
:: Dios waved to Wei::
been a while man, whaddaya mean another party? I haven't thrown one since the formal! I'd figure this would be a good start now. You guys don't drink too much, this becomes poisonus after a while.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:38:29 PM
"Awesome!"

It was good to have the old Dios back, mixing drinks in his sink and throwing random parties.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:12:11 PM
Wei laughed. "got anything that won;t kill me?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:35:29 AM
Maia waved at Wei and scooted over so he could sit. "Does he ever have anything to drink that won't kill you?" Maia said with a laugh. Sipping her drink she grinned merrily. Her eyes watering at the potent drink. "This one seems to be a good one though."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:19:59 AM
Wei laughed. "Yeah, well I'm still not drinking any of it." Wei had been hiking and had brought a canteen of water. It was still pretty full, so Wei took a sip of that.

Dios Kane
Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:25:46 AM
Oh you're no fun Wei, I wonder where the rest of the people are? Parties haven't been dead beat without me have they?

Zeke
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:29:01 PM
"Since you left there's been no such thing as a good party."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 22nd, 2002, 06:52:26 PM
"I don;t even remember your last party..." Wei said, looking at the ceiling.

Ange Tot
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:53:21 PM
"Boooooooooooooooooring! Dios you couldn't throw a better party then my old man, and that's bad!"

she laughed as she stepped into the bar and grill grinning and sat on one of the tables.

"Got anything that can knock a wookie out?"

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:08:59 PM
Obscured from view, the little boy had found a quiet place to sit and read in one of the more comfortable booths in the usually busy establishment. He was doing some casual reading for a change instead of study material, it was called: "Water of the Soul" by Nil Teran, one of the most respected Aing Ti monks, quite an inspirational read.

He was really getting into his reading when suddenly there was a creaching of tables across the floor. "Oh no!" He sighed, realising what was being prepared. "Another alcoholic binge fest!"

He watched with disbelief as the attendants began throwing back their beverages. "And they say Jedi are civilized!" He thought, shaking his head disaprovingly.

"It will only end in tears!" He called out.

Ange Tot
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:13:29 PM
:mneh

"It'll end in tears if Zeke doesn't get himself a girl tonight!"

she said turning to look at Loki, she grins. "Too bad you're too young dude, it'd be fun, maybe Dios has some un-spiked fruit punch laying around...."

Dios Kane
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:09:21 PM
:: Dios turned to Loki and smiled, he pulled out a flask and poured into a glass.::
No alchohol, I promise, just a tuned down version of the good stuph.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:48:21 PM
Pheonix laughed at the reactions of the other jedi. She was wondering how they would react to some of the Dwarven Ale from Kaladim. She leans back in her chair and watches them, not careing what they say but thinking that it was funnier this way.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:51:20 PM
"Hi Ange," Wei said, looking up from his water. "I never knew you had come in. Take a seat."

Krieger
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:11:02 PM
A dark figure entered the room, looking for some solitude. He figured that since it was after hours, he'd get some peace and quite. He looked, startled at the half-smashed Jedi, wondering how many bottles they had killed.
"Um... Hi. I'm new around here. The name's Krieger Faust."