PDA

View Full Version : You get used to the darkness after a while... (open)

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:39:55 PM
:: He sat on the rail of his balcony to his room. He didn't know if Terran was around but then it'd been a while since he'd been back here anyways. Hunting and made him go nomadic for a bit and now he was used to not sleeping at all. Unless he had someone to sleep with, then he only felt a little safer. The vamps moved at night and then he had to search for them i the day, they didn't move much then. Demons hate that sun stuph and all half the time. But he figured he'd come back for a bit, see what was goin on and hopefully avoid the council at all costs. Maybe even his master, she was council too and they hadn't neccesarily approved of his other job, but he had been doing the duty of a jedi so far. He'd saved countless innocents and protected a lot from the vamps, but still many people died by their hands and sometimes he arrived just to see that happen. But he had gotten used to the lonesome nights in the open. That's why he satout here now, wathing the stars move across the sky.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:48:17 PM
"What a pitiful lookin' guy. You'd never think he used to throw drinking parties on a regular basis."

Zeke sat on the rail near Dios. Dios stared sideways at him.

"You left the door wide open," he said in a semi-apology.

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:04:11 PM
:: Dios turned and looked Zeke over with a emotionless face. He reached inside his jacket and pulled out a flask, he took the glasses off and now saw the world without the infrared always displaying heat examines for him. He took a swig and smiled.::
Yeah, go figure. Parties and all, I'm thinkin of throwin another sometime. Life's gotten too serious and I am too. I haven't even been drinking as much, the alchohol makes the body heat increase, vamps pick you up better that way so I had to quit drinking when I was close to a hunt. Pretty sad if ya ask me, so how's life been goin for ya so far Zeke? I saw that Lizard thing but I figured you had enough body gaurds there.
:: Dios slipped off the rail and laid down on top of the table as he spoke.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:21:29 PM
Zeke turned, sitting sideways on the rail.

"Life's ok. Fighting Odin for my life some, training some, saving people from Sith some..."

He sighed.

"Dude, you need to chill."

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:26:43 PM
Chill? How so? I need Maia is what I need...
:: Dios' head lolled to one side.::
You know, I've actually gotten used to this life of no sleep hunting. Its like how it was before I got caught u in this whole mess. You sit in the shadows of a crypt, waitin for some undead freak to wake up, and you almost find it comfortable. That's when I decided I had to get back here. I don't like that feeling, I'm jedi first, then hunter. Life's hard enough that way, but hunter's life suck, they don't even have a life.

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:46:45 PM
"Chill as in throw a party, get down with your girl, find all five secrets of true happiness. Screw vamp hunting."

Dios Kane
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:54:29 PM
:: Dios laughed at the mention of the five secrets.::
Zeke, I think some of your secrets don't work on me anymore but I do have plans for a party and I'm supposed to talk to Maia later, she'll be here later for a drink, unless I've missed the time somewhere, then she might be along soon, in which case you'll have to leave ya know?
:: Dios laughed a bit at that then choked as he took another swig. He sat up and finished before looking to Zeke::
You know I can't give up hunting...

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:43:38 PM
"Yeah...I'm aware. But dude, it looks like its killing you. Just the hunt itself, not the fights with vamps."

Dios Kane
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:30:54 PM
They both do a pretty good job at it don't they? But remember, I can't die. At least I don't think I can yet. Too much stuph left to do.