PDA

View Full Version : Sword Training

Plo Koon
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:22:28 PM
Plo walked into the gas chamber at the entrance of his room. After a few moments he removerd his mask, breathing in the air and streaching his face muscles. He thinks

Man. I can not beleave I put up with this mask. I can't wait to go home. I hate all these Oxygen breathers, they think they got it easy.

Plo walked to his room and hung up his cloths. He changed and put on his training suite. It was thicker then normal clothing since it was to protect him from any acidents he might have. He reached into his closet and pulled out his Samurai Sword. He smiled and pulled it out. The reflection of the light on the blade was beautiful to Plo. He put the cover down and went to the living room. He pushed aside the coffee table and got in his stance. He swung it around a bit getting the feeling. He liked the feeling of his sword because it's not like a light sabar. It had a smaller handle witch Koon liked more then the slightly thinker handle of his sabar. HE sliced the open air for awhile. Pretending that he was in a great battle like his father. Evading attacks and slicing whatever got in his way. He then got a bit tired so he walked to the fridge. He pulled out a sausage and shot it into the air. Plo quickly raised his sword and choped it in mid air, he then pulled out some lettuce and did the same thing. After he made his sandwitch he walked over to the coutch and watched some T.V and relaxed after his long day.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:14:05 PM
:: Lance walked in hald drunk coming back from the bar where hwas hanging around with Kaytor and the others and saw Plo Koon on the couch.::

"Hey bud...what's rocking?"

Plo Koon
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:56:23 PM
Plo quickly looked at Lance. He droped his sandwich and ran towards him. He tackled him to the ground and draged him to the door really fast. Plo grabbed one of the masks at the entrance and shoved it on his face.

"You don't know how close you came to being killed!!! Don't you know that you could have sufficated if you didn't have the mask on!!!"

Aug 20th, 2002, 01:23:13 PM
:: Lance didn't even realise he was half drunk after all, as he put on the mask his breathed calmly in it.::

"Oh sh-t sorry dude...didn't even realise" He said witrh a rather echoed voice.

:: He shut the door behind him quickly and shook hsi head in the room.::

"Got news dude"He said tappng his head lightly.

Plo Koon
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:29:56 PM
Plo looked at him

"Whats the good news Lance?"

Aug 20th, 2002, 01:33:05 PM
" Remember that other roommate who had dissapeared mysteriously one day and never came back...you know the owner of the room at this level the forbidden room which I told you about when I first introduced you here" Lance said coughing a bit.

Plo Koon
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:19:54 PM
Plo looked a bit puzzled

"Ya...What about him?"

Aug 21st, 2002, 01:11:06 PM
"well he reappeared once again means he's gonna be around, just warning you" He said shaking his head a little blinded from all his drunkness.

"Oh god...is there anything to do right now" Lance said sitting on the couch.

Plo Koon
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:25:08 PM
Plo grinned at him. His teeth making a big goofy smile.

"That's the thing. There was nothing to do, so I decided to come to practise my sword techniques"

Koon took a seat next to him and picked up his sandwitch.

Aug 21st, 2002, 09:09:29 PM
:: Lance yawned lightly and stood up heading for the game room, he went near the baby soccer table.::

"A game?" He said with a grin.

Plo Koon
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:28:23 PM
Koon smiled back at him

"Please...I rule at that game. Be prepared to get creamed"

Aug 21st, 2002, 09:36:47 PM
:: Lance spun his players and slided the ball into the hole he started with his main attackers snap shooting the ball quickly to his goal, he ahd put much strenght and calculation into his snap.::

"Yeah right we'll see about it."

Plo Koon
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:45:10 PM
Plo grined, he droped the ball to his defenders. He flicked his wrist so that the ball flew to the other side. He gave another quick flick with his other hand and he scored.

"Told you"

Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:11:04 PM
"Nooo!" Lance yelled out loud watching the ball slam his goal.

"Alright I'm not that good!" He said groaning lightly and then turning around he suddenly got an idea.

" Ever been to a strip club?" Lance said with a wide grin on his face.

Plo Koon
Aug 22nd, 2002, 06:44:33 PM
Plo looked puzzled

"Whats a "strip club"? Is that a place where people go to have fun?"

Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:25:40 PM
"Oh god that's where women get naked and danceand move their boobys in front of ya" He said laughing

Plo Koon
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:30:36 PM
Plo still looked puzzled

"What are boobies?"