PDA

View Full Version : Tutelage

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:24:49 PM
"I seek instructions in the ways of the Sith."

Lingering from the pool of darkness inhabiting the recruitment chambers, a voice poured out. Solely standing in the center of the obscure hall was a figure reaching at a little over six feet. Little could be told at first glance, robed in tattered clothing with a hood secreting his face partially. Underneath the dismal guise, Grev Drasen dwelled before the Order searching for a place of reception, an outlet to harness his shady calling.

The cold squall of the Force seemed to brush against him, he noted the presence of a dark advisor moving closer. It would soon be his time to answer to the tribunal, and the path of his fate would be judged. All he could do was wait, and ponder the outcome of what would lie ahead.

Salem Ave
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:15:42 AM
A figure lurched forward towards the newcomer. His solid-black eyes were narrowed as he regarded the face of the would-be Sith.

"Why?"

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:20:39 PM
"It is my calling."

Turning towards the inquiring Sith, Grev responded brashly. Though unseen behind his cloak, his own perusable stare was watching Salem as well.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:02:14 PM
Coming through the heavy double iron doors, The Sith Master Dyzm walked into the Grand entrance hall.

"Salem, I thank you that you have already taken on a job on welcoming new members to the Order, but, in the future, just point them to the Palace. We will no longer question why the people join. The Training Missions should let us determine if they belong in the Order or not. "

OOC: PLease read the Thread at the Top, and it will tell you what needs to be done.

Salem Ave
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:43:20 AM
He gave a somewhat begrudging nod before departing swiftly.