PDA

View Full Version : Krieger

Krieger
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:15:45 PM
A dark figure walked into the recruitment center with fire in his eyes.
"Anyone home?!"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:46:04 PM
Kelt stood only a few feet from the new person in the room, his head turned towards the gentleman and gave a warm smile. His cloak quite heavy in the breeze as he moved towards the new man in the room..he gave a short nod of respect to the newcommer.

' Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order my friend, how may i help you this day?'

Krieger
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:55:32 PM
"Um... Sure. I guess so. How's it going?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:30:46 PM
A woman stood in the shadows, not revealing herself in the light. Her eyes shifted from Kelt to the newcomer...wondering what he was there for.

"Greetings, I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. What seeketh you this day?"

She called out to him, her voice soft yet powerful......echoing off the walls.

Krieger
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:55:15 PM
In a deep, hissing voice he called out in return.
"Well, I'm an AWOL warrior by the name of Krieger Faust. I'm lookin' for something to do with my life besides blowing people away with weapons of mass destruction... In other words, I'm searchin' for some of the better things in life, and I don't mean lollies and rainbows."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:59:47 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at the man and smiled to herself, stifling a laugh in the meantime.

"So you seek redemption.....something better than what you once had? But will you finish what you begin? The path of Light is very difficult and trying.....you will be hated and hunted by many, yet......needed by all."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:33:20 PM
Wei Wu Wei stood behing a pillar, out of sight. This new guy sounded interesting. He would see what sort of things a master of heavy armaments would bring to the GJO.

Wei had never met a person from such a background as the stranger. He was curious.

Krieger
Aug 21st, 2002, 06:32:42 PM
"Ofcourse... I always finish what I start lady...<except my debts>::clears throat::. Hey, you, behind the pillar, come out already... Oh, I can hear you breathing that's why I know you're there... I can also tell what you are thinking... Nice to meet you too. If we meet later down the road, I'll tell you why I can read you like a book."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:47:32 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall take you as their Padawan as soon as one is available for training. For now, though....you may find yourself a room in the Living Quarters, and make some friends in the Bar and Grill. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to find me and ask....or another member of the Order. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help you....."

She said softly, bowing to the newest Padawan of the Order....

Oishii Sakana
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:58:39 PM
Oishii walked in, found that was the wrong place and walked back out again. He would soon figure out where he it was that he was going.

Krieger
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:34:55 AM
"I thank you deeply for your time..." he then walked away calmly, set out to find this "Bar and Grill".

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:09:44 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"May the Force be with you..."

She called after him and went to greet more Padawan hopefuls...