PDA

View Full Version : Elles and Valeska..

Liam Jinn
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:54:06 AM
Liam led the girls down a few hallways and stopped when he reached his door. It opened easily enough with a push, and he stepped in.

With a wave of his hands the lights activated, revealing a nice sized room, a bit dusty but otherwise clean.

"Well, here we are!"

Elles Jinn
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:31:45 PM
Her head still spinning, Elles followed Liam, making sure she kept nearer to Valeska. She was still trying to grasp the reality of the situation for it was quite overwhelming.

Glancing around the room, she nodded. After years of sleeping on her ship it was a luxery to be in an actual living area.

"This is lovely. Thank you again for permitting us to stay here."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:36:38 PM
"Yes, thank you," added Vally hastily, curstying.

She looked around. She had known already that it would not be like the inticrate styles of Anlyn but, as usual, she had hoped. She didn't mind as much though, as she felt very tired after her journey anyway.

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:27:39 PM
"Alright, I should be back in the morning."

He bowed his head and turned to head out the door. It closed quietly behind him, leaving the two girls to themselves.

OOC: Sorry! Kinda forgot to check this forum :\

Elles Jinn
Sep 8th, 2002, 11:12:16 AM
Elles gave a quick nod, somewhat relieved to be alone again. She felt guilty about that but quickly dismissed it. So what if she was? It was better to be cautious. You could never really tell about people.

Sitting down indian fashion, she leaned against the wall, eyes closed. A flask was removed from the depths of her cloak and she took a long sip. Offering it to Vally, she opened one eye.

"Would you like a drink?"

Valeska Vercingetorix
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:58:35 PM
Valeska cocked her head to the side, considering.

"But what is it?"

Elles Jinn
Sep 16th, 2002, 04:34:41 PM
The older girl shrugged.

"Something I picked up along the way. Don't know what it's called but it's strong and it helps me relax."

Elles took a slow breath, letting it out in the same manner.