PDA

View Full Version : 2 days...as the sun sets...

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:15:47 AM
Zeke walked out of the GJO Living Quarters, his sabers in his pockets and his Force power strong. The place of the duel was a kilometer north, across the pond and past a few other obstacles. Oh, fun, fun. He took off, crossing the waterboards over the lake, then jumped from ruined pillar to ruined pillar on the overgrown path to the temple where Odin doubtlessly waited. He arrived on the scene, executing a simple backflip to land crouched on his feet. He looked around. Odin was late for his own duel.

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:21:56 AM
:: Odin dropped out of a tree near the living quarters just as Zeke left, he'd been waiting for him the last day before the duel. Odin had to go at a slow pace to stay far enough behind the small mammal, it was bad enough that he was having to smell Zeke anymore than he wanted but now he had to stare at his back side for some time. Zeke made it to the ground and performed a simple acrobatic as he reached it, right on time. Odin broke into a run then leaped and was in a tree and then higher in another and then higher and higher until he leaped straight out of the canopy. He flew into the air and landed with a shattering thud next to Zeke. The ground had broken under Odin and the cracks were deep. Odin looked over to Zeke, right next to his face, he snorted. ::
Are you prepared to face your fate today morsssssssssssel?

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:25:24 AM
Zeke started backwards, drawing both his sabers. This time, he pulled no punches.

"Bring it! You'll see! History won't repeat itself this time!"

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:34:03 AM
:: Odin slowly stalked to the other side as the two begn to circle each other. Odin had a few toys to meet Zeke's own pathetic weapons with, but he still had to pull up his second lens to block out all the light and heat the sabers expelled but he needed it now for more than just Zeke's sabers. Much more.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:45:08 AM
Zeke flourished his sabers, watching Odin's eyes shift to protect from the heat. An idea came into Zeke's mind. He feinted at Odin's body, then brought the sabers up at his eyes.

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:51:01 AM
:: Odin roared at that moment that Zeke came in with his sabers because Odin was suddenly in pain. His scales on his arms seemed to bulge as two silver tubes appeared on each arm. suddenly Zeke clashed with four purple blades.::
Do you like my new clawsssssss morsel?
:: Odin spun himself knocking Zeke's arms back and he spun back and placed a kick into Zeke's chest, knocking him back a few feet.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:00:09 AM
Zeke staggered back.

"Oh, cool. Did your mommy make those for ya?"

Zeke relaxed and took another defense stance. Oh boy. A new weapon...He'd see how Odin fought with them first.

"Come on, let's see what your vibroblades can do."

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:04:36 AM
You like my own design of lightsabersssssss? Made by me, and for gutting mammals such as yourself Zeke.
:: Odin leapt up and straight down onto Zke with his the three feet long sabers pointed at him. He almost wanted to see if Zeke would try and cut him with the lightsaber, how wonderful to try out some more of his toys today.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:12:16 AM
Zeke held his sabers up as a protective roof, catching Odin's claws. He fell back and kicked up, the Force boost he had going throwing Odin to the edge and nearly off the temple. Zeke stood and brushed himself off.

"Not bad for a mammal, huh reptile?"

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:18:22 AM
:: Odin didn't even pause to respond as he pulled himself up and stood away from Zeke for a moment. ::
I figured you would have a bit more powers than I did by now but then you are inferior and need more don't you?
:: Odin gagged as he suddenly unhinged his jaw and spit out a large covered bag. Odin unzipped the bag and drew out a person that had a stun brace onn their neck, he removed it and the person suddenly awoke. Odin quickly stuffed the person down his throat and swallowed. His jaw rehinged itself and odin roared as he felt the soul being devoured. He hoped Zeke had enjoyed the sight. Odin changed his scales to a dim green with a tint of blood red to it. He flew at Zeke now, his perception in the force was increased and he could feel it flowing through him like ice. He slashed and stabbed at Zeke in a non stop fury of his saberclaws.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:44:26 AM
Zeke split his defense, one saber to block each of Odin's claws.

"I see you like your meat rare," Zeke quipped, forcing his own stomach to quit trying to give up his lunch. "And I'm far stronger than when we last met."

Zeke took a deep breath and felt the Force. Small, sharp chunks of stone flew at Odin from the left.

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:50:25 PM
:: The small stones merely bounced off of odin's thick hide. He grinned slightly at the futile attempt by the mammal. Had the morsel said stupider or stronger. Zeke knew the durabilty of odin's scales, why test them again? Odin tapped the boost of power within him and lifted his claw into the air quickly. The ground Zeke stood on was pulled out from below him and thrown off the top of the temple. It was heard going through the trees below. Odin flew at Zeke while he was unbalanced, his laser claws raking the surface and leaving scorch marks behind. His tail flew to the side of him, it ws to keep Odin balanced in case Zeke tried to feignt any moves and knock the lizard off.::

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:14:43 PM
Zeke staggered as the lizard rushed on, and flew backward as he was body checked by Odin. He gained his feet as he skidded back, and with help from the Force stopped himself at the edge. Before Odin could follow up, Zeke came back and, knocking Odin's claws out to the sides with his sabers, put a double-footed kick into Odin's stomach.

Odin Murk
Aug 19th, 2002, 04:34:50 PM
:: Odin doubled in quickly before lashing out with his tail. He slashed with his claws and spit slime every chance he saw an opening. Odin got his own licks to his surprise. Zeke had gotten better and Odin had underestimated the human but odin knew he was still far stronger, that was not an estimation. Odin had no further time to deal with this morsel. He had to get back to the order, more missions were to start soon. Odin silently slid his tongue back to his back teeth, finding the implanted button, Odin presses it with his tongue.
Zeke stopped in stride as a metal cage surrounded their small fighting arena. The bars slid up and then a strange lightning began to form around the bars. The cage was of Odin's design, he called it the Osmose, Zeke would not leave alive. Odin kicked Zeke in his confusion, Zeke flew into the side of the cage and was instantly in torture. Zeke felt his life force being sapped, he saw Odin recieving black lightning into a device right under his mouth. Odin felt the life of Zeke slowly being absorbed by Osmose and transported into Odin. His power slowly gaining as Zeke pulled himself off the cage.::
Maybe you ssssssshould just lie down and ask to be eaten, I would think you couldn't bear life without your precious forcccccccce. And this machine, if you get hurt enough, will permanently take all of your powers. I would not suggest trying to cut the bars either, the saber will not work against the cortisssssss ore.
:: Odin slowly circled Zeke, his friends could try and save him but all that would do was ignite the explosives now firmly planted beneath the temple. Odin figured he could survive the explosion barely but Zeke would die and then what would be the point in trying? Mammals were sometimes dumb enough to try these things though so Odin figured he'd do it. Master Dyzm had said not to give the jedi any freedom and Odin meant to follow through. Either way, this jedi morsel would have his soul given to the darkside.::

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:34:20 PM
Zeke tore himself from the wall and collapsed to one knee, breathing heavily and clutching his chest.

"You're a real nasty bit of work..." he said with a pained smile. "But then again...so am I..."

Zeke took a deep breath and drew upon the Force. Odin laughed as he drew up his power, he knew it was nearly depleted.

"Just enough left...to do this..."

Zeke threw his sabers, which went screaming at Odin, past his defenses and through the lizard's shoulders.

"An eye for an eye..."

Zeke rose to his feet, and his sabers returned. He stood without a stance, holding the weapons, physically exhausted and with no Force ability to back him up. That's fine. With only his legs, Odin should be a fairer match...

Odin Murk
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:48:47 PM
:: Odin stared at the shoulders, he had barely felt the pain. Amazing, Wraith Frostmourne was a truly amazing being, the cortis ore injected into his scales had made the saber's path become almost pointless, they had gone through his shoulder's and been deflected upwards when they had hit the scales. They had still made two huge holes inside Odin's shoulder's though and he sent his hands up to them, no major nerves had been struck but his shoulder's back muscles were now almost useless. But then... what did he have to worry right? The pain was excruciating now, the brain had finaaly registered the large holes in his arms and was constantly reminding him of it. His eyes even went blurry with dizziness from the pain. He staggered a bit before turning to Zeke and laughing. This could be very easily done now. Just needed a bit more force power. Odin acted to stumble towards Zeke a bit then pushed upwards with his tail, he came down at Zeke with his feet aimed for the morsel.::

Zeke
Aug 21st, 2002, 06:42:09 PM
Zeke staggered to the side, avoiding Odin, but barely. He struck with his sabers at Odin's back. The cortis ore would stop them, but it'd be like being hammered with two iron beams.

Odin Murk
Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:02:38 AM
:: Odin felt the blow to his back and crumpled to the ground for a moment. He looked up then used what strength he had left in his arms to push himself up. From the ground he flew into Zeke and kicked him into the cage wall. More lightning coursed through Zeke until Odin tore him off and threw him to the ground. He had attained enough power to finish his plan, it would just take much out of him. AS Zeke got up he saw Odin raise his claw to the sky, and then the holes in Odin's shoulders popped and were gone with a small spurt of blue blood. He was healed. He now waited for the morsel to get up. His force power was still there, Odin could taste it, he flicked his arms and the saberclaws shot out from them. He was ready to do battle again.::

Zeke
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:45:11 PM
Zeke stood and nearly fell, but maintained his balance. It was happening again...Odin was beating him AGAIN...but he wouldn't call for help...but then, he'd die if he didn't...He used the last of his Force power to send a message, then grounded himself in defense. He'd have to stay alive until some help got there...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:37:46 PM
:: Dust could be seen spraying from a far distance as Lance Stormrider struck in and stopped at a good distance from them sensing there was something wrong.......he looked around and saw sensed some explosives as well as something else...odd....he scattered all around trying to solve the puzzle to be able to aid his friend Zeke.::

Alpha
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:24:45 PM
Satine watches from beside Lance, looking to his friend.

"Somethin's wrong...I say we go and help..."

Zeke
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:46:21 PM
On the top of the temple, Zeke and Odin were locked in a deadly duel. Zeke's sabers clashed with Odin's claws time and again. Voices floated up from below. Lance and Satine...the cavalry had arrived. Zeke steeled his resolve and dug in for a few more dangerous minutes of perfect defense.

Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:27:59 AM
"Right on...but I've been observing and it seems there are some bombs....and something else here to could be a major problem...we gotta deflect them first...but it seems and I can't quite come up with a plan at the moment...what do you think of this Satine?..Got a plan..."Lance said his arms crossed still observing his jaded eyes fixed on the battlefield.

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:26:55 PM
What if we don't walk over the bombs?" Satine asks slyly, his cloak shifting into bio-tech armored wings. He spreads them, and motions for Lance to get his attention.

"I could carry you, and we could just blast in there..."

Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:07:06 PM
"Oh god I'll look wuss but yeah alright" Lance nods

"Go on then and let's quickly Kick Odin's butt and get the hell outta here" He said grinning

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:20:43 PM
Satine grins, using the Force to form a Force wall underneath Lance, and then lift it. Then Satine takes flight, aiming towards the battle, and bringing Lance with him...

Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:23:23 PM
:: Lance now above the bombs jumps Matrix first and ignits it, as hejumps towarded Odin he grabs his tails and smacks it with his feets then slashing Odin's back leaving a red line of blood on it.::

Odin Murk
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:47:53 PM
ooc: its blue blood man :lol

ic: Odin turns to see another human inside Odin's death trap, how nice... Lance was expecting that cut to have disabled Odin but the cortis ore had made that feel more like a small knife down his back, and Odin could care less about that. Odin spun around with speed Lance wouldn't have guessed, Odin slid and kicked up and slashed with his claws, Lance blocked everything but the tail behind him, which came from under and kncoked him into the cage wall. Odin saw the lightning course up his body and felt some of his temporary force being drained. How this mammal had gotten inside was something to figure out later. Odin backed up as Lance removed himself from the cage wall. Odin coul now see Lance and Zeke before him. He was very angry now... He almost had Zeke and then this fresh meat shows up and sops him, no bother, Zeke will be drained from the force if he touches the cage wall a few more times.::

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:08:47 PM
And then comes a blow powerful enough to knock Odin forward some. As he turns he sees the silver haired Jedi--still using the wings to float above the ground--holding a large sword with one hand, and the other hand pointed palm first at Odin. He puts his free hand on the sword hilt, and grins.

"Hiya again Odin..."

Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:56:58 PM
:: Lance grabbed 5 shurikens from his belt and threw them quickly even though he was still with pain from his hit against the cage wall he managed to gather enough strenght to throw them at different places leaving Odin into confusion Lance then jumped back to his feet and raised Matrix high into the air and then slided Ragnarok from his back crossing to the two blades forming an X Lance stood into a defensive position leaving Alpha for the next move.::

OOC: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooops :lol

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 07:53:45 AM
Zeke's defense was sloppy, he was exhausted from his efforts and Force drain.

"Guys...don't let him hit you into the cage...it steals your Force power and adds it to his own..."

Odin Murk
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:22:50 PM
:: Odin had been revitalized by Lance's abundant force power. That had tasted very good but now he had a problem before him and to both sides. A knight and two padawans at once would beat Odin, Osmose or not, he roared. He had meant to finish Zeke here... but he couldn't now... Not with Satine, the bane to Odin's very existence it seemed! Where Odin would almost kill the morsel and devour his soul... Satine would appear and save the poor wretch! And the other one too now, with two lightsabers... The large lizard reared back and leaped to the side with Zeke. Odin chanced jumping against the cage which sent a shock in his legs but he rebounded fast enough to land behind Zeke. He grabbed him with his tail and held Zeke behind him.::
Move Ssssssssssssatine... and the morsssssssssel dies... or better yet, I run him through the cage again and hissssssssss power becomes mine permanently.
:: Odin twists his neck to Lance who is slowly moving to one side. Odin spit a warning at Lance. His tail was too strong of a grip for the jedi to pull Zeke loose. This seemed to be Odin's only option for getting away now without being pummeled into the ground by a group of mammals.::
I will leave without my prizzzzzzzzzzzzze... the choice is yoursssssssss... the loss of Zeke's power or my escape jedi, choose fassst before I have second thoughts!

Zeke
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:14:40 PM
Zeke's sabers fell to the floor, and he drew a deep breath as Odin's tail tightened on him. He didn't struggle, for he had no strength to do so.

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:20:33 AM
Satine glares at the lizard.

"You are free to run away at any time, Odin Murk...Why not do so now. We won't stop you, but you have to leave Zeke here."

Aug 27th, 2002, 01:40:54 PM
"Or else I'll make cloths out of you Lizard man!" Lance said holding some explosive darts on his hands.

Odin Murk
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:14:38 PM
:: Odin chuckled, or else? is that what Lance had said, pitiful mammal... How stupider could he get, a threat under such conditions would only worsen the outcome. Odin added this one to his list of prey. He glanced to Satine for a moment... They wanted Zeke back? He'd give them Zeke, another plan was formulating for later...
He stepped backwards and then the cage suddenly flickered off and sunk back beneath the temple. Odin threw the morsel at Alpha and then leapt into the forest, camoflauging before anyone could see him further. He was gone... for now.::

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:22:13 PM
Satine catches Zeke, and then looks to Lance.

"I would watch out. You do not antagonize creatures like that. He'll probably be coming after you soon enough. C'mon, let's get Zeke to a med bay."

Zeke
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:28:57 PM
"N...no! No medbay..."

Zeke pushed himself up off the ground with considerable effort, but fell short and flopped on his face again.

"No medbay..." he repeated.

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:39:38 PM
"Zeke, I outrank you. You need medical attention."

Zeke
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:29:27 PM
"You can...shove your rank..." Zeke gasped with a smile. "You think...I'm gonna let some...minor injury...get the better of me?"

Aug 28th, 2002, 04:34:44 AM
"Don't discuss kid your going to a med bay now.." Lance said on a serious tone eyeing Zeke

"This is serious we cannot let an injury prevail.." He then looked back at Alpha.

"Don't worry about Odin comin after me..you know I can take care of Lizard Bolt" He said with a grin then helping Satine to bring Zeke back to the med bay.