PDA

View Full Version : RE: TSO Training Mission

Jehova Eaven
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:10:04 AM
With my orders, all Sith apprentices are to report to their ships. If engaged in any battles then try to finish them. We are moving on to the next town, the Jedi are of course permitted to follow though we do want to finish this RP. Also, please remove all OOC comments from your posts please.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:24:20 AM
Already done all that. :D

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:57:31 AM
Quick question: Are you guys just gonna keep making towns out of thin air until you succeed and we have to let you go?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:32:06 PM
Thin Air? I might ask you the same question. How do the Jedi keep appearing out of thin air? I could say. "IN the furthest reaches of the galaxy, hidden away in the tips of a spiral. A small planet rotated around a dying binary star. This planet had no use what so ever, except it had a cute little furry animal which the Sith have come to squash." And what happens, JEDI SHOW UP!!! WOW!!! But like Jehova once pointed out, if we start a Mission called Attack on the Jedi's Homeworld It would be ignored. I find this funny to the 10th power. For I myself have tried to attack the Jedi Shipyards in a Terrorist action about a year and a half ago.
Note, it's perfectly legal to create planets and town which are not in the Star Wars Galaxy as long as they are not part of systems which are populated. Like creating another planet between Yavin 4 and 5, then naming it Yavin 4.1. But creating your own planet is ok. Itala did it, DDC did it, others have done it. But in our purposes, we just said a small hardly known planet and placed a Amish Town on it, I would think something like this world would be in the Star Wars Universe, seeing how towns like it our in this Universe.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:33:38 PM
Was just wondering if we were gonna continue it elsewhere. Sorry if I offended.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:35:21 PM
No, but look forward to continous Training Missions

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:51:09 PM
Ok. Did you not want Jedi in this one?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 19th, 2002, 10:04:27 PM
No Comment

Jehova Eaven
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:17:11 PM
heh heh, actually I enjoyed the fact that the light siders showed up. It gave the apprentices a chance to spread their wings so to say. I look forward to planning a few more training missions and hope more will join in. I would like to see a few Jedi Knights and Masters.