PDA

View Full Version : My most sincerest apologies.

Zasz Grimm
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:50:08 PM
I haven't been here. That's why I post to you now. After my birthday I kinda took a leave of absence, as my friend came back from going cross country with his mom and dad on their truck, and other things, we went to the movies and such 2 days in a row. Then church, basically I went to my friends that night, and some laying low, sleeping, and basically vegitating.

I shouldn't have just left like that, I am also having to deal with my school counselor, who I just talked about changing my schedule, and some hectic senior crap. And with the festival that I help put together today, and was there from 5:30 A.M to 9:30 P.M, only on 3 hours sleep, I just can't do a post, except to this, of course.

So tomorrow, or monday, after I get home from school (aiming to begin tomorrow)

I should give TBH a small bio of Zasz, reply to Tribunal, and DoN, and my other posts in RPing, and also regarding other chars, I think.

I apologize once again, Sorry for not being here.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:03:10 AM
BAH FOR SHAME ON YOU!

No one else has been around either. They all suck!

:D WB though. :wave

And has ANYONE seen or heard from LV in a week? I am worried. :(

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:05:04 AM
:) Was wondering where Dorkass was. Hiya, and wb! :D

LV .. ? Uhm ... I've never ever spoken to her. >_< Oh, the shame ...

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:59:20 PM
:headbash

TheHolo.Net
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:50:46 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
And has ANYONE seen or heard from LV in a week? I am worried. :( I think that probably has a lot to do with her recent change in job status since she doesn't have that one anymore and that was where she was doing a good portion of her posting from.

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:14:29 PM
She changed jobs?

Man, I fall off the planet for a bit and look what happens.

Milivikal k'Vik
Aug 19th, 2002, 04:56:26 PM
No... afaik, she's now unemployed. But she is worrying me, because she hasn't responded to my pm in over a week.

Ebon Dir
Aug 19th, 2002, 10:41:10 PM
I've been absent too, but that's more to a complete lack of creativity than other matters.

I plan on changing that.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:12:41 AM
*:headbash Ebon*

>D