PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt (open)

Ligaurrraa
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:40:24 PM
Liga walked softly on bare feet into the Jedi bar, blue eyes lighting up as she saw all the lovely Jedi boys. She smiled and walked up to the bar.

jI would ljike a waterrr pleassse.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:44:19 PM
At a side table, Sejah sat with a bottle of Nehi half gone and a deck of cards he was trying to stack into a house of sorts.

Lookign up, he saw the Cizerack at the bar,a nd hopes she wouldn't notice him. He had evaded theit advances so far, and hoped his luck would continue.

OOC- Gah, changing sig hosting services and that got a little messed up. Sorry, Bhen.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:48:14 PM
She noticed the furry little man out of the corner of her eye. She winked at him and smiled wider. "Mmmm, fuzzy," she thought to herself.

Hunk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:05:31 AM
Standing at the bar, Hunk couldn't help but notice the fellanoid omwan as she stood next to him. Besides the catlike grace and appearance she shared with other Cizerack women, this one seemed even more exotic, with long, stark white hair and piles of gaudy gold and jeweled bangles hanging from her.

Ignoring his better judgement, he turned to her, deciding to strike up a conversation.

"Good evening, miss. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet. My name's Harrison, but I'm usually just called 'Hunk'."

Ligaurrraa
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:20:02 AM
Takes a quick sip of her water and smiles back at him.

jI am Ligaurrraa Aakaarruusso...a pleasssurrre to meet jyou.

She holds out a slender clawed hand.

Hunk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:23:25 AM
Hunk took the woman's small hand in his own and brought it to his mouth, kissing it.

"The pleasure's all mine," he said, flashing a friendly smile, "and what brings you to Yogurt's Bar and Grill?"

Ligaurrraa
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:32:56 AM
She smiled sweetly.

jI am herrre forrr a brrreak. Busssjinesss hasss been boomjing. Ssslave trrradjing jis busssjy worrrk.

Hunk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:41:20 AM
A shocked look came to his face as he dropped her hand.

"You're a slave trader?" he asked, incredulously, "Why would a woman such as yourself take part in such a vile trade?"

Reaching over, he grabbed his glass and drowned the contents in one long gulp.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:48:26 AM
jIt pajysss the bjillsss.....She grinned, leaning over and running a clawed finger down his cheek.jIt'sss all about the monejy, darrrljing.

Hunk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:56:41 AM
He couldn't help but shudder slightly as she ran a claw down his cheek. Curse these Cizerack women, they had an effect on him. Still, she was a slave trader, and that was an instant turn off.

"There's plenty of people in this galaxy that make money in far less...unscrupulous ways. So don't give me that, 'it's only buisness' line."

Sejah Haversh
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:50:22 AM
At his table, Sejah tried to not watch her as she put the moves on another man. Instead, the Nehantite tried to focus dilligently on his house of cards.

With a steady paw, the brown mongoose set a Jack of Clubs atop a carefully constructed set of 'walls', and didn't breathe until after he was satisfied that it was stable. Happy with his work, he reached for his Nehi, and as he pulled the bottle back, he accidentally nicked the corner of his creation,a dn the paper structure came crashing down form its glorious three stories to a pile of flat panels again.

Wit a scowl on his face, Sejah took a swig of his grape soda and then gathered up his cards again, but he was finding it hard to focus on building something when there was a most entertainign show unfolding before him.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:25:41 AM
Walking through the bar, Lion was treated to the rather humorous sight of Sejah trying to build a card house...walking up to him, Lion said:

"Hey, Sejah...long time, no see...how's your training?"

Sejah Haversh
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:22:01 PM
Fumbling the card and knockign down his base again as Lion said hello, Sejh let the cards lay where they were and looked up with a half smile. "Hello, Lion, what's up? Training's okay, if a little slow, but, I can't complain, I fianlly have a master and all."

While eh spoke, he couldn't help but continue watching the Cizerack and somewhat portly fellow she was talking with. For some reason he found their interaction interesting.

"So how're things with you?" He asked, leaning back in his chair, then taking a drink from his Nehi.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:58:38 PM
She laughed softly. Allrrrjight, jI slave trrrade becaussse jI enjojy jit. jIt's excjitjing work.
Has a hand resting on his shoulder now, as she leans closer to him, pressing against Hunk.

Hunk
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:20:55 PM
He was fighting an inner battle. His body was giving in to the temptation. But his mind urged him to stay aloof.

"You'll have to forgive me, miss, but I hardly find the peddling of human flesh "exciting"," he said, drawing slightly away from her inviting touch. "I tend to find my excitement in less evil past times."

Ligaurrraa
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:27:39 PM
Mmmmmm, human flesssh...Alwaysss feelsss ssso njice agajinssst my ssskjin.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled up at him. What do jyou sssajy, darrrljing? Want me to ssshow jyou sssome lessssss evjil "excjitement?

Hunk
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:55:43 PM
She was clearly not taking the hint, and he had a feeling she wouldn't give up any time soon. He decided to give in, therefore, and play along. At the very least, he might have some fun debating with her for a while

"Well I've never been one to turn down a pretty face. What exactly did you have in mind?" he asked, smiling down at her.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:59:39 PM
jI thjink jyou know what jI have jin mjind.
She licked her lips and smiled back

Hunk
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:16:41 PM
"Well the," he said, still smiling, "I'm afraid you're looking in the wrong place. If you wnated to join me for dinner, however, we might be able to work something out"

Though he found her choice of employment distasteful, there was something about the woman that he was drawn to, and he didn't want to part company quite yet.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:30:19 PM
A tiny disappointed sigh slipped past her lips.

Cerrrtajinljy. jI would love to.

Hunk
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:05:03 PM
Hunk took her hand and lead her through the crowd to an empty table, pulling a chair out for her to sit in before taking one for himself.

"So tell me, Miss Akaruso, how did you end up in the slave trade? How does a lovely young lady such as yourself fall into such a...distasteful line of work?"

He called over a waitress and waited for her answer

Ligaurrraa
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:55:47 PM
jI wasss rajisssed bjy mjy Motherrr, who wasss alssso a ssslave trrraderrr. jIt's the famjiljy busssjinessssss.

She smiled up at him. jYou orrrderrr, Darrrljing.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:56:38 PM
OOC: don't mean to intrude but males don't run their own businesses....they are only running jobs in the service of their mistresses....a male would not be able to or allowed to hold such a position.......

IC: Seer watched from nearby as she sat at a table close by. Hunk sat down with his back facing hers but he wasn't far away. She knew the male through brief interactions but hadn't cared much for his habit of babbling still she knew the female's intentions, the slave traders always had a certain look about them that singled them out. Leaning back a little as if she was stretching, she whispered just loud enough for Hunk to hear.

"jI wouldn't do that jif jI werrre jyou, ssshe majy ssseem ljike ssshe wantsss to have fun but ssshe'll make jyou herrrsss and sssell jyou off the fjirrrssst chance ssshe getsss."

Seer then stopped her stretch and settled back into her seat, she didn't like the male, but a total slave's life was no picnic and she wouldn't wish it upon her own worst enemy. In truth, Seer was a different kind of mistress, she was kind to her manservant Kit to whom she was soon going to be wedded to and she had never treated a servant badly in her life.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:24:05 AM
OOC. Oopsy :lol...And actually, Liga sold her own brother, lol....guess you have me figured ;)
IC
Wrinkles her nose as the other female Cizerack leaned back and whispered something to her Jedi.

Dwayne Hicks
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:22:49 AM
"Hey man, what's going on?" asked the NR soldier, Dwayne Hicks as he came on for his shift.

"Nothing much. Heard you got some shooting action a week ago"

"Hell yeah. Firefight and had to resuce some village girls"

"Yeah right. More like resuce them from their virginity" replied the gruff black skinned NRSF agent, pulling a rail gun off his shoulder. Hicks grinned.

"Better than this boring craptacular place. Catch ya round"

"You too Hicks"

Dwayne took his position in the Bar, now on duty as one of the troopers who guarded the place. God knows why, the Jedi were capable enough of that

Ligaurrraa
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:02:48 PM
Her ears perked up and she turned to look at the new guard. "mmmm" she thought, then smiled at the waitress.

Sssomethjing wjith meat, pleassse.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 20th, 2002, 03:53:12 PM
"Ah, pretty good...I'm training with Master Dasquian, then I just hang around in the bar or the living quarters...a few more days and I'll get my ship back from the repair yards...."

Lion was a bit thirsty, so he ordered a Bloody Mary...he stood next to Sejah, and watched as a Cizerak talked to Hunk...

...for some reason, Lion didn't like Cizerak...they seemed kinda obnoxious to him...

(ooc: sorry, RL and all...school starts soon :verymad)