PDA

View Full Version : To Know You....(Kelt)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:10:30 PM
The Knight Xazor walked down the halls of the Living Quarters, searching for Kelt Simoson's room. He was a friend of Dasquian's and she had heard great things of him. Finally she came to a door and knocked quietly, not wishing to disturb him or anything...but she wished to speak with him and get to know her fellow Jedi better. Adjusting her blue robes and pushing back the long braids from around her shoulders, she smiled and clasped her hands on top of her bulding stomach where the unborn rested quietly.....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:41:03 AM
A rapping came apon Kelts door, he was ready some poetry on the table writing notes of contructiveness and such,bang bang bang. Kelt looked up quickly, the knocking made him jump from his transfixed state.

He stood up and ventured to the door and opend it and was quite suprised on who he saw.'Oh...Miss Dawnstrider...wont you come in?' He said with a half smile. ' You will excuse the mess wont you?' He added with a slight nod, the place looked like a writer had certainly been there...papers and bits and bobs all over the place.

'How many i help you Ma'am ?' He said with a quirked brow.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:55:12 AM
The Knight smiled to herself when Kelt came to the door and answered it. She stepped inside his room and looked about....it appeared similar to hers when she was writing.

"Do not worry yourself over such a trivial thing...writing is beautiful and I can clearly see that is what you have been doing. Pride youself in the fact that you have such a talent and do not let my presence make you wish the mess was gone..."

She said softly, stepping all the way into the room. It was very much like the quarters she now shared with Dasquian...spacious and warm...spread out yet it had a homey feeling about it.

"I sought you out this day, Sir Kelt...for I have heard many a things about you...yet I do not know you at all. I like to know most everyone at the Order...yet you have seemed to escape my thoughts often. Let me start off by saying that you can call me Xazor...that is my name you know..."

The Garou Knight grinned to herself and held out her hand for greeting's sake. Perhaps after time and talk, they too would be friends....one could only hope....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:08:57 AM
He took her hand how a gentleman should, her fingers over Kelts index finger and he kissed the top of ther hand carefully.'Hello Xazor' He let the hand slip away.

' You can also call me Kelt...Sir is not my title or rank so that is something i do not go by' He said with a small smile, as if just for freindlyness. ' Can i get you something to drink?' He said with a gesture to the kitchin with his hand.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:12:05 AM
Xazor smiled as Kelt took her hand and gently kissed it. She had once been used to being greeted as such...but that was a long time ago. Smiling, she looked about as if in thought.

"You wouldn't happen to have any Namana Juice? I have really taken a liking to that...but if not....I'll settle for water."

She smiled gently and looked at him for a moment. He was a nice person already....and she could see why Marcus and Dasquian spoke highly of him.

"So Kelt....how do you fare this day?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:24:40 PM
' I am well thank you... he said looking over his shoulder at her wondering what she was up to....she still stood up.' Please...for the forces sake please sit down... He gentured towards a chair that was empty and clean nwith a smile.

'And you?...'

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:35:59 PM
Xazor smiled and took the empty seat at his suggestion. She would have thought it rude if she would have just sat without asking at least.

"I am well and glad that you are also. I wish to thank you for standing up for Dasquian and myself in the Temple....even though you don't know me very well. I know that......people talk, and you may have heard some pretty bad things about me.....but I just want everyone here to know that I am not like I used to be....even if I do have problems in my personal life....."

It was a lot to just spill out to an acquaintance, but Xazor was an honest person by nature.....and a bad lier at that. Sighing, she looked down nervously at her hands.....wondering what he was thinking now.....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:04:52 PM
' I know why you have come Lady Xazor...trust me of this...you are worried i will not like you the way you wish me to?' He began with a light smile

'Although you are a fully pledged Jedi and also a Council Member of the GJO, i do not trust evil and its ever consuming chracteristics, Evil is from within and even thought you may have turned to the light side, you shall never be in my eyes...an alignment that i could be real close to...' He admitted, passing her carefully the drink of which she requested.

He sat down in a chair oposite her and sipped his glass of fruit juice before looking up at her again..'You must understand, i am a Crusader, a child of the force, a soldier of the light, my alignment is chaotic good...and will never trust evil even if it is shadowed by good....you cannot fight and trust what you battle against...you can fight and respect it however.' He said with a small smile.

' As for standing up for you and my friend Dasquian, yes i did,for Dasquian as well as you and aswell foryour young child.....the truth is a powerfull element in this galaxy...and i intend to stand up for this also.'

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:22:45 PM
The Knight sighed and took the drink from him. No one will ever trust me..... she thought to herself. It was so disheartening to see that she would never persuade him to.....even though her heart was truly changed.

"I don't understand.......I have no darkness within me! Ask your Master.......he'll tell you......"

Xazor sighed, thinking of Marcus and how close they were.....it was scary, the bond that they shared......he knew her every thought and feeling.....he could feel her presence over thousands of miles.....and she could do the same all because of their Life Bond. He knew that she had no darkness in her anymore....he trusted her. I guess I knew that it would be this way..... she thought again and took another sip from the juice before she looked up at Kelt.

"So is that how you view me? Once an enemy....always an enemy? Even if I am an esteemed Jedi.....Council Member......Warrior......and NR Military Officer? People trust me, Kelt....why is it so hard for you to see me in this new light that has enveloped my heart?"

She paused in her words again and looked down into the glass in her hands. How her heart ached even moreso. I shouldn't have even tried talking to him....or anyone else. If only I would have hidden my frelling past.....none of this would have happened..... she thought again.....feeling once more that she didn't belong here anymore, but then she pushed the thoughts from her mind.

"Do you not find it a bit hypocritcal.....that the Jedi speak compassion, forgiveness....and understanding yet you and most everyone else here do not give that to me. Maybe this was a mistake, I shouldn't have come....."

She said softly, looking away to hide the tears that were welling up in her eyes.....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:10:38 AM
' We all make our own path in like Miss Xazor, you ment to come here for a reason, like i was ment to saythis to you, if not why would you be here?. There is no lead to leave because we dont get on AT this MOMENT in time...i do not know you and thus will not juge you...and i have not...' He said with a light smile sipping the cold fruit juice again.

'Noone said i hated you....clearly you are quick to come to a desision.....i dont trust you full yes....do i like you?..we shall see after our chat wont we?' He gestured her back to the chair with a warm smile.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:28:48 PM
"I just want you to see me for who I am.....not what I was. Is it so wrong for one to wish that?"

She sat back down quietly and did not say another thing but looked at Kelt cautiously.....wondering why he was so....worried around her. Sighing, she took another sip of her juice before looking up at him again....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 20th, 2002, 08:56:40 AM
' Tell me what you WERE then...' He asked, looking at her with a smile

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 09:28:25 AM
Xazor sighed and looked down at the floor, knowing that she had told this story a million times....but each time it was getting easier. Her eyes searched the floor for a moment until they shifted back to Kelt's face.

"I was a cold-blood killer......a Sith in the faction of the Sith Order on the planet of Cysaria. I was trained as a fierce Warrior and made the honorable rank of Sith Knight. The blood of thousands is upon my hands. I loved killing for the longest time. I loved it Kelt! I killed so many during one particular battle, that I was rewarded with a new title. The 'Most High'....that is what I was called....and I was labeled with this."

The Knight removed her outer cloak, revealing her sleeveless robes beneath. She turned her left side to face him where a beautiful tattoo rested on the bicept of her left arm. She eyed him for a moment, and then sighed...continuing with her story.

"It's the Mark of the Most High.....and it is encrypted in my skin, blood....and DNA. It's unremovable and a reminder of what I once was....."

Of course, this was only the tip of the iceburg for her story...but it was a good place to begin. Perhaps she now understood why he was uneasy around her.....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:17:32 PM
' And what made you turn to the light dear woman?' he said his smile continueing.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:35:54 PM
Xazor sighed and looked down at the floor for a moment.

"A man......a man that I had loved dearly who served the Order by my side. He too was a Knight.....a skilled Warrior....swordsman. He was a Sith because of his Father....how he would have given anything to make that man happy. His heart though, was good. He hated killing.....hated it.....but our Master ruled over us with an iron fist.....so he could do nothing about it, he could not leave. We were engaged to be married...and after he told me of his desires to runaway and find the Jedi.....I began to listen. I opened my heart and found out that there was indeed something better for me.....what I was doing was terribly wrong and it was a sin against the Force and myself. He gave me books and literature on the Jedi....and I just had a painging at my heart to learn more....I knew instantly that this is where I had to be..."

She paused and smiled slightly, looking up at Kelt for a moment before taking a deep breath and continuing on.

"Three days before our wedding....he was killed right before my eyes, or so I thought,....so after nearly being killed myself, by the will of the Force I found a way out. I took the very ship my Sith Master used all of his life....and let the Force guide me here. It was so hard at first....but I wanted it badly.....so badly I would have given anything to feel the light within my soul....and I did, and have since then. Now I come to find out that my lost lover was the victim of a terrible Sith illusion....and indeed, he was never killed and eventually he made his way here. His memory had been erased....as mine had been when I was taken from my parents and brought to the Sith to be raised by the Sith Master himself.....we both came to the Light."

She smiled softly, but then remembered that she had not told him how it was not her desire in the first place. Her Father, Verse, had raised her well....and she had grown to the age of four, loving the Light....until her memory was erased by Sith Master Lord Kama....and he raised her in the depths of Hell.

"It wasn't my choice at first though.....but many tend to overlook that, and the fact that I am a Jedi now. I guess no one will ever fully accept me....no matter what I do....no matter how many lives I now save.....it'll never be good enough....but I neglected to think of that when I came here......."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:43:40 PM
' Dasquian seems to have accepted you pretty much fully into his heart, im very jelous of your relationship. I cant love i have no heart to love with, im a crusader it was driven into me from a early age i am not allowed to love...i have no feelings bot to the jedi-Lore and order...thats all the feelings i have along with the force.' He said sadly.

'I speak of love, and defend you and Dasquian yet i have never felt it....' He looked down sadly.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:50:14 PM
Xazor felt Kelt's sadness and looked at the floor, wishing she knew what to say....but alas, she could say nothing. She had loved while being a Sith....and it was a pure love yet, based on the wrong things. Her heart went out to her fellow Jedi as he spoke of the relationship that she held with Dasquian.

"All things happen by will of the Force. Perhaps it is not your time.....or you are afraid to know what it feels like. How do you know you have not felt love.....if you say you do not know what it feels like?"

She smiled softly, wishing again that she could say something to make him feel better about this issue in his life. Of course she could understand where he was coming from.....for all of the Masters in her Sith Order, were betrothed to the Darkness and unable to love as well......for fear it may distract them from their path. Xazor knew that she would have had to give up her relationship with Chase shortly, even before he was supposedly killed....for she too was to become a great Master. The Light was her calling though, and that is where she was drawn....

"Kelt.....the walls are thin in this place you know. Perhaps...is there a special someone who you are afraid to.....speak your feelings to? Take a page from your own book......"

The Knight smiled warmly and winked at Kelt, waiting for his reaction on that one......

Kelt Simoson
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:12:47 PM
' She is kind of close by...' He began with a small smile.' I have only seen her once yet...well i have feelings for her....love or closeness...i dont know.....tell me what love feels like...tell me what love is to you?' He asked one of the hardest questions there is...but to conferm something in his head..he needed to know.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:18:54 PM
Xazor thought about what he said and looked about, thinking of someone close by. She knew most of the rooms around here....but there were only a few womem. Sighing, she let her eyes wander back to his as she thought about love and what it was.

"Well, to me.....you know you're in love when you see this person.....you get this great warm feeling inside....and you feel nervous...like hundreds of butterflies are trying to escape from your stomach all at once. Even the mention of their name makes your head spin....and their smile or the look in their eyes.....well, it makes you feel like you could do anything in the whole universe! But above all....love is a deep committment to a person. Sometimes it can surprise you...like you said.....you've only seen her once......"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:01:24 AM
Kelt coughed and shook his head as if slapping himself from his day dream of the woman he spoke of.' No matter this is not why you are here....' He said looking up from the floor where he dreamed of her face.

'That mark burdens you for the rest of your life...however there is a way to be rid of it...' He said with a strait face.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 10:35:50 AM
Xazor looked at Kelt as he spoke...and his words caused her to loft a brow. She narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head.

"What do you speak of...the Mark? You mean...my tattoo? Indeed, there probably is a way....but I would have to bare much pain with this..."

From her belt she took a dagger.....a Sith dagger. On the hilt was the same mark. She looked up at him and sighed.

"I don't know what you speak of or how it came to be that we are on this topic....I thought you were speaking of love. And why won't you tell me who it is? Maybe I could speak with her for you....find out who she has her eyes set upon maybe?"

This was getting a bit strange now...and she sat back, taking a sip of her juice....thinking through the conversation that seemed to be going all which ways....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 11:49:40 AM
' No need, no need....' He said, his hafce going visibly red before Xazor. 'She knows....' He said with a half smile, by now looking as red as a fruit.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:00:52 PM
The Knight smiled softly and nodded.

"Very well then......now what were you saying about removing this Mark....or something?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:07:18 PM
' I can remove it.. He said with a strait face towards her.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:27:42 PM
Xazor eyed him cautiously and smiled to herself.

"You're joking....it is encrypted.....it can't be removed.....not even by the Force!"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:35:37 PM
'If you dont wish me to remove it i wont....' He said with a grin.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:50:37 PM
Xazor shook her head and sighed.

"It is not that I don't wish you to remove it, it's impossible to do so. It's encrypted in my blood, skin, and DNA.....if you remove it, it will come back.....trust me. How do you figure you can do this anyway? I told you before, it's only possible with this weapon..."

Again she held up the dagger with a hopeless look in her eyes....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:58:51 PM
Kelt stood up and looked at her sadly, he knew he had seen that mark before and walked over to his chest of draws. It took several moments before he found what he was looking for, then then turned and showed her what he had, the exsact same Dagger that Xazor had.

' Dont worry...i was never a Sith...but my father turned to the darkside....and well...he sent me this on his death bed.' He said sitting back down, twirking it in his and ' I know all about it...now you know why i do not trust you as much as i should...' he said putting it down on the table infront of him carefully.

' If you wish...i can take it off....and then you can be rid of the hellish burdon...' He added

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:12:32 PM
Xazor's eyes widened when Kelt retrieved the identical dagger. She was speechless for a few moments.....for that weapon had only been given to a few people that she knew of.

"Indeed....if you are capable....I would like you to....."

She said softly, eyeing the weapon in her hand and then shifting her gaze to the identical dagger.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:28:45 AM
' Have you shown Dasquian?...if not you might like to explain to him who you were before you have the child...' He said looking over to her, dagger in hand.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:23:55 AM
Xazor nodded gently and sighed.

"He knows who I was....why would that hinder the birth of our child? Are you still judging me, Kelt?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:03:57 AM
Kelt smiled softly.'No i am not...i do not judge...only see what i was brought up to see...'

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:52:17 PM
Xazor nodded in understanding.

"You're right...and I cannot change that...but I wish that you would put that aside anyway..."

She sighed to herself and twirled the dagger in her hand, then looked up to eye Kelt for a moment.

"So you're going to try to remove this?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:00:13 PM
' Pass me your arm...'

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:02:50 PM
The Knight nearly laughed at his words. It sounded like she could just remove her arm and hand it to him. Placing all seriousness before her, she moved her chair over and placed her arm before him...exposing the tattoo upon her bicept....

"I'm trusting you..."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:23:01 AM
Kelt passed her a wooden spoon the bite on, pulled her arm a bit closer so it rested on her lap and then turned the knife so he held it like he was about to peel a patatoe.

The stroke of his arm was quick and free flowing slicing the dagger lightly into her arm and removing the outter colorization of her skin cutting the tatto right off in a flash. Kelt quickly took a cold wet cloth in his hand and wraped it around her arm tightly to secure the blood. 'Now dont be alarmed to what im about to do...and its between you and I!' He said placing his hand apon the wet cloth.

Suddenly from his palm a white glow started to appear, Kelt closed his eyes and concentrated on her wound, the bright light got bright and brighter untill the whole room looked like a place in heaven. Xazor could hear Kelt chanting a unknown sentace ,then he pulled his hand from her wound and then the light was gone. All that wasleft was a tingling censation in her arm.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:07:13 AM
Xazor took the wooden spoon with gratitude and bit it deeply as he worked...sinking her elongated canines into the material. What he did was hurting terribly but she blocked out a great deal of the pain using the Force. Suddenly...he did something that completely shocked her. A white glow seemed to engulf the room...it looked like something out of a dream as she heard Kelt speaking words of a language she for some reason, could not understand. As soon as it began...it was gone....and the mark on her arm was no more...and her skin was perfect again......the only sign to her that anything had happened was a tingling sensation in her arm.

"W......what did you do? And how?!"

She questioned, barely able to breath from the shock of what he had done. She had never seen anything like it...and she began to believe that perhaps her old Sith Master had lied.....and there was a way to remove it but he did not tell her. She was in awe now and sat...looking at the spot where the mark had once been...

Kelt Simoson
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:02:52 AM
Kelt smiled slightly to her and looked away.'No matter...your healed now...i surggest you catch some sleep....soon you may be tired from the exposure to the light...' He said with another smile to her.