PDA

View Full Version : What? You aren't Tomak...(Challenge to Dalamar)

Zeke
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:01:47 PM
Zeke wandered the night city, insomnia driving him out of doors. He sought something to do, but unfortunately the quiet villages surrounding the GJO. Except of course for the scream he'd just heard. Zeke traced the scream to a backalley, where he found...someone...biting a woman's neck.

"Tomak! Don't waste time with innocents! There's no honor in defeating them!" Zeke pulled his blue saber and ignited it.

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:23:37 PM
The first thing Zeke heard was a deep throated laugh. "Okay, little one maybe you will provide more of a challenge." The Warlord turned his boots scraped the cement as he let the woman go. "I will let her live in honor of your death." Clicking his boot blade on and pulling out his saber resistant sword the Dark Lord smiled. "Let the fun begin."

Zeke
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:32:42 PM
Zeke stepped back unconciously.

"You aren't Tomak! Who are you?"

Zeke drew his second saber, the gold one, and took a defensive posture.

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:57:43 AM
Snapping on his Mandolorian Guantlet Dalamar was ready for battle. Walking leisurly towards Zeke he started to hum a little tune a song unrecognized to human ears. Moving slow yet fast at the same time it was hard to focus on the snake like movements of the vampyre. The deadly fluid grace of vampyre's on the kill was one of the few things humans got to see and talk about.

Dalamar dragged his boot blade as he stepped forward the sparks shined in the darkness. The dark penetrating look saw through the soul of the small padawan. "No fear hmnn that will change."

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:40:10 AM
Zeke dug himself in, planting his feet firmly and watching the vampire's blades. Now the thing had a gauntlet...

"Still didn't answer my question..." Zeke grumbled.

He lunged, and swiped his sabers at Dalamar from the left and right.

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:11:20 PM
Sidestepping the sabers to the right and blocking to the left. Dalamar hit Zeke in the back of the head with his metal gauntlet. A small amount of blood was left on the Gauntlet as the padawan fell forward. "Hmmmnnn, vintage Jedi. My names Dalamar If you entertain me enough I might just let you live."

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:15:46 PM
Zeke staggered and touched the small cut on his head.

"Entertain?"

Zeke stood defensively, seeking an opening to attack.

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 20th, 2002, 09:44:05 PM
The Warlord moved with force speed striking Zeke in the chest. The young Padawan went flying into the nearby wall. "Your interfering in buisness that has nothing to do with you I suggest for your sake you leave." One of his sabers fell from his hand as he hit. Dalamar called it to him and clipped it to his belt. Do you wish to continue."

Zeke
Aug 20th, 2002, 09:52:01 PM
Zeke stood shakily.

"Not fair...gimme back m'saber..."

Zeke didn't wanna give up, but knew that to continue was pointless. He stood in a semi defense, catching his breath.

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:48:20 PM
"You will bare some watching my little one. So fearless you would be a worthy Sith." The Warlord threw his lightsaber between Zeke's legs and stepped back into the shadows. Only the gleam of his razor sharp teeth could be seen. "Practice well and someday I may accept you." There was a loud cracking noise and then Dalamar was gone.

Zeke
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:57:23 PM
Zeke fell to his knees, then face down on the ground, breathing heavily. He closed his hand around his saber and shut his eyes, resting.

"You will bear some watching my little one. So fearless you would be a worthy Sith. Practice well and someday I may accept you.

Yeah, right, not if he had anything to do with it. Sleep had finally caught up to Zeke, and he returned the his box in the Living Quarters.