PDA

View Full Version : Good News Bad News

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:24:53 PM
Well I am not sure if anybody has heard the Batman and Superman movie will be pushed back for now, Wolfgang Peterson has decided to direct Troy first which will be based on the classic novel the Illiad. Now I am sad for the first part but I am really liking the idea of the Illiad being made into a movie the Battle of Troy has all the makings of a great movie

Here is the story from Ain't cool News

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=13014

Now the question is who do you get to play the great greek heroes, Achilles, Hector, Agamendomn, Odessus, Mneuenus, Paris, Helen, and Ajax. I think if this movie is done right it could be better than Gladiator and on the scale of Ben-Hur or maybe even better, because it is one of the greatest works ever written.

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:25:52 PM
boooooooo!

By pushing pack batman vs Superman, people will drop out, like they kept doing to the individual projects! BOO! :)

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:35:27 PM
Well at least they are making a great trojan war film. I also heard that they are pushing ahead with Superman Reborn and Batman Year One in the meantime maybe it would be better to do those projects first and at the same time sign up the actors to do a Batman-Superman film.

JMK
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:43:38 PM
Dammit! More books I have to read before the movie comes out!:p

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:01:35 PM
But all I'll think of during this film is the Eddie Izzard sketch! :)

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:10:11 PM
He did a sketch about the Trojan War? What did do with it?

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:16:13 PM
At least 10 minutes :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:42:37 AM
*ducks behind the horizon*

I LOVE THAT SKETCH!

Achillies: My name is Achilles AND I've got an Achillies heel!? What the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-!!??

Trojans: Crabs and lobsters crabs and lobsters! Get the heel!

Achillies: Augh! not the heel! Not the heel! *sticks it into a block of concrete*

^ the LD Condensed Version :D

ReaperFett
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:55:13 AM
what he should have done? Stuck it in a big ****ing block of concrete! "COME ON!!!!" Only problem is, it limits his range some

Or something like that :)

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:30:42 AM
Come here, I have something to show you. Its in my hand. Come closer... damn!

Hey you, I have something for you...come here... *PBBBBT* AHAHAHA!

ReaperFett
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:46:17 AM
And when he got home he could go from suck to blow, and hoover the floor :)