PDA

View Full Version : A familiar surrounding.......(open)

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:03:57 AM
Shade walked into the B&G and chose a table in the far left corner. He sat down and ordered a rum. As he waited he watched the people in the commmon area. So many old and new faces. He wondered if he would ever truely belong to the Jedi again.

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:54:23 PM
Shade shook his head three hours later. He had been through four bottles of rum and sleep deprived, but he refused to let himself give up yet. He would remain awake as long as it took to make his decision.

Ange Tot
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:41:46 PM
She had met sahde Magus once, in the council chambers, and now she 'met' him again, but this time it looked like he was trying to drown himself in rum. She sat up from her table and walked over to Shade's table.

"Why 'allo Mister Magus, why so glum, rum will not help you, and I should know." she said grinning from ear to ear.

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:14:13 PM
Shade looked up and smiled.

"Yes...I know, but it does help me calm down to where I can think.....somewhat atleast..."

He motioned to a chair in front of him.

"Please have a seat.....Miss Tot...I believe it is?"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:28:39 PM
:: Lance watched from his dark corner the Jedi Shade Magus whom was married with Xazor but had recently ended their marriage...a very long and sad story Shade had gone through much lately but watching him drink so much Lance narrowed his eyes in a twist and shook his head drinking a fruit juice.::

Ange Tot
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:13:11 AM
She sat down across from him,

"Yes, Miss Tot, or Ange would be better." she said grinning, "And really drinking can not help one think, unless you've got the motabolisim of a Cizerack, or saiya-jinn......"

Shade Magus
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:01:21 PM
Shade chuckled.

"Your right, but even the metabolism of a Saiya-jin can be pushed. I should know, I have done it to myself on rare occasions.....but I have been told that on those ocassions I am a really funny person."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:03:49 PM
Across the room in a dark corner, the Knight Xazor sat....enveloped in the shadows. Her black robes covered her well and the hood was drawn up to hide her face. Only the silver of her deep blue eyes gave indication of the person sitting alone in the chair beside the small table. Her eyes searched the establishment until they came to rest upon.....Shade, and Ange. Looking down at the table, she took a sip of the whiskey that resided in the flask...and then set it back down....keeping herself unknown as she had observed others do in the past.....

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:21:01 PM
*pfft* "I've done it as well in the past three years, and I'm not funny at all......."

she drew with her finger on the counter top a smiley face.

"So, your......Half-saiya-jinn?"

Shade Magus
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:32:01 PM
"Actually.....I am one of the last full blooded Saiya-jins. Unfortantely the last of my bloodline."

Shade sighed as he thought about the battle with his brother.

"So what about you?"

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:42:21 PM
She raised an eyebrow and him saying 'Last full blooded Saiya-jin', and started to laugh.

"Full-blooded, former warrioress of the Clan of Shin at your service!" she said grinning, "I'm guessing your family didn't make it when the 'accedent' happened and you're not part of a Clan, since I've never heard of your name before I came here."

Shade Magus
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:47:48 PM
"To be honest they did, but we kept in hiding because my father was a Jedi Knight, but he was killed a long time ago by Sith. My brother was a Sith and was killed by a Jedi."

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:01:31 PM
"Ah......My father, well.......I killed myself, the night before my tenth birthday........He was an a** anyways." she said, quite plainly taking a sip from her drink.

Shade Magus
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:43:14 PM
Shade raised his eyebrow in question.

"You killed yourself???"

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:46:53 PM
She sniffed.

"Yeah, I killed him, myself......He gave me my rapier, I don't have it on at the moment, and was all like 'Here ya go Angel, let's see how well you fight with a sewing needle.' and I jabbed it in his eye, then his gut, he wasn't laughing then...."

she took another sip of her drink.

"I don't see why I'm telling you this, never told anyone else here......"

Shade Magus
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:50:42 PM
"Ohh.....well.....I can relate to you.....the Jedi that killed my brother was me."

Shade took another sip of his drink.

"I also have never told another this. The only other that knows is Xazor. She was there the day it happened."

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:52:33 PM
"Hm....Your own brother, funny, I'd never kill one of my sisters, I've wanted to, but I never would......"

she placed her empty glass on the table.

"And he really wasn't my father, at least, not by blood...."

Shade Magus
Aug 20th, 2002, 06:04:35 PM
"That's good....I guess....sowhat brings you to the SJO?"

Ange Tot
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:39:13 PM
"Hmmmm...."

she placed her index finger to her lips, she had forgotten what she had xazor was her reason for coming here, and she didn't want condrictions floating about.

"To make amends, I guess, for myself, and my people..."

Shade Magus
Aug 21st, 2002, 05:10:35 PM
"Sounds like a good reason...."

Shade sipped again.

"So who is your master?"