PDA

View Full Version : Tactics of a Former killer (open)

Ange Tot
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:56:50 AM
Right, left, kick

she moved in a quick combination of kicks, punches and jabs, her hands aiming for spots that would be very sensitive on a human opponet. She wasn't sparring with anyone else, she was shadow boxing, old skills and movements she hasn't used since she left home coming back to her as her left fist jabbed out into the air right where her imaginary opponent's throat would be.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:41:00 PM
"Pretty lethal, Ange."

Wei said. He had been watching her for a bit, noticing her technique. She had excellent form. And her fighting skill was good, too. He stepped into the room.

"Could you still be as lethal when fighting someone you care about. Like, oh...say....me?" Wei asked.

He rushed her and gave her a powerful punch to her stomach before she could answer.

"We will spar. Fight me like I were an enemy. Not some guy you like."

Ange Tot
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:22:24 AM
The punch had knocked the inwd out of her and she coughed and caught her breath still holding her gut she gave Wei a dirty look.

"Fugger off Wei! I'm not....In the mood!" she growled as she grabbed his arm and twisted it so his elbow was facing upwards.

Plo Koon
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:11:08 PM
Plo was walking by when he saw Wu strike the woman. He slowly walked in

"You think you can take me on? Or do you always hit your opponents with cheap shots?"

Plo stood in the door way with his brown Jedi cloak. His hood almost compleatly covering his face. His arms crossed infront of him waiting to hear his reply.

"I have seen you around and you are quite talented. I also noticed you joined the order right after me. This might be a fair fight."

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:26:27 PM
"Not your biznass, dude."

A flying kick took Plo off guard. The man staggered, and Zeke pushed him against a wall.

"You'll spar me." Quietly, he said, "There's a purpose to him doing this. You'll see."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:31:06 PM
Wei nodded, and bit back the urge to scream.

"Good, Ange. I know you are not in the mood, but your opponent's won;t care, be sure of that."

Wei flipped in the direction Ange ahd twisted his arm, so it was normal. then he made a sweep at her feet.

Plo Koon
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:00:35 PM
Plo puched the little man off of him. He clearly towerd over him. Koon gave a smirk under his face mask.

"Alright, I'll take you on"

Plo side kicked him and he flew a few feet back. He then pulled off his cloak and shot it to the side.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:09:13 PM
Zeke rolled back and braced himself on the wall behind him.

"Nice kick. Well done."

Zeke charged forward with a knifehand strike.

Plo Koon
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:14:32 PM
Plo quickly jumped into the air and round house kicked him in the ribs. As Zeke went flying, Plo focused the force to his legs to make him run faster. Just as Zeke hit the ground, Koon appeared behind him and picked him up by the shirt. He gave him a quick jab in the ribs and shot him to the floor.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:42:57 PM
Zeke came back with a swift kick to the back of Plo's head, knocking the alien to the floor.

OOC: An eye for an eye. Plo, let me defend myself. Leave your attacks open, please.

Plo Koon
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:45:59 PM
Plo got back up slowly. He rubed the back of his head gently where Zeke kicked him. He dashed towards him and elbowed him in the stomach, he then grabbed his head and fliped him over his shoulder. Koon jumep back a few feet.

o.o.c: I know :D

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:49:18 PM
Zeke stood, then came at Plo witha flying kick. He missed, landing on Plo's shoulder's then threw him with a backwards flip.

OOC: Then let me block, idiot.

Plo Koon
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:50:25 PM
Plo landed on his feet and side kicked Zeke in the stomach.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:51:45 PM
Zeke caught Plo's foot, slid in and made a move to trip him.

Plo Koon
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:53:37 PM
Koon quickly jumped and kicked him in the side of the head with his heel and got in a defencive stance

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:56:54 PM
Zeke rolled with the glancing blow and let Plo go. He assumed his own stance. The two seemed even.

"Care to call it a day?"

OOC: Don't wanna hijack Ange's thread...

Plo Koon
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:59:15 PM
Plo looked into his eyes and saw that he was tired. Koon smiled

"I guss we will"

Koon bowed and walked over to give Zeke a hand shake

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:33:32 PM
Zeke shook the offered hand, then turned and put an arm around Plo's shoulders.

"Such a worthy spar deserves a drink!"

The two left for the Bar and Grill.

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:51:05 AM
OOC- :lol Oh lordy, my fight has been hijacked!

IC-

he made the move for her feet and knocked her down, but she still had a hold of his arm, so she pulled him down with her placing her foot on his stomach and flipping him over and behind her.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:35:17 PM
Wei shifted and landed on his feet, skidding a few feet before stopping.

"THAT'S WHAT I MEAN!" Wei bellowed, his eyes full of fire and a large smile on his face. "DON'T GIVE AN INCH!" Wei was having fun.

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:39:08 PM
That had caught her off guard as she backflipped back on her feet and faced Wei.

"Your nuts, okay?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:50:25 PM
"Nuts? Well, maybe." Wei lunged at Ange, but stopped in front of her. Without losing any speed, he whipped around behind her and grappled her, putting his amrs around her waist, also pinning her arms to her sides.

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:56:32 PM
She growled, and kicked backwards getting Wei in the knee.

"Let me GO! right now damnit!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:59:28 PM
"no need to get angry. Anger is the way to the darkside, remember?"

Wei let her go.

"I;m sorry that i upset you. I'll go."

wei turned to leave. He had hoped to helpo Ange relive stress, but he seemed to be failing. He woud let her sort it out on her own.

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:02:00 PM
"Hmph! Darkside my behind, if I was gonna be Sith I wouldn't have come here!" she shouted at Wei as he turned to leave.

"It's not my fault, anyways......"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:03:50 PM
Wei stopped in the door. "No. It is not your fault." Wei tried to keep his voice from cracking and blinked back the tears. He hadn;t meant to upset her. He felt horrible.

"I made her sad." he muttered to himself.

Ange Tot
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:24:41 PM
She shook her head and walked over to Wei,

"And it's not your fault either!"

she stormed right past him and out of the training grounds.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 21st, 2002, 05:01:25 PM
Wei watched, confused. "What do I do?" He asked, still about to cry.