PDA

View Full Version : Concerned [Xazor]

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:10:19 AM
[OOC: This is meant to be the visit to Helenias about ze baby and whatnot :D but that thread isn't done yet so.. you just have to imagine it is :mneh]

Having heard tales of a fright and a dark force looming in Xazor's future, Dasquian had decided that after his long day of trekking about to help people, he would make one last stop, to see Xazor. Her pregnancy was indeed new to him, though it did not suprise him much, he had infact anticipated that she and Shade would have children - it was a wonderful blessing for anymore.

But that, at the time, was beside the point. He knocked lightly on the door, bouncing on his toes, a little edgy.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:20:29 AM
The Knight Xazor rose from her bed, laying the book down that she had been indulged in. When she stood now, she could barly see her toes...but for some reason, she still radiated beauty. A grin crossed her lips as she reached the door and opened it to find......Dasquian. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought of the unborn child.....and everything that had happened between she and Shade...and she and Dasquian.

"Cormamin lindua ele lle" [My heart sings to see thee]

She spoke softly in a language she had been learning from books and Dasquian himself. Stepping aside and out of the way, she motioned for him to come in. Clearly concern etched his features, and it made her worry a bit.....wondering what he was thinking and why he was there to see her....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:23:40 AM
He embraced her warmly, careful not to hug too tightly. He smiled somewhat sadly, and glanced down at the bump Xazor bore.

"You must forgive me for barging in on you like this, but Marcus and Helenias have told me that ... there is to be some trouble when you give birth,"

He rose his gaze, canting his head somewhat, a questionning expression on his face.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:28:02 AM
The Knight smiled to herself and returned his embrace, making sure to give enough room for her "bump" as many had compared the unborn child to. He spoke right away of his concern....and it made Xazor look away with a bit of sadness.

"Indeed.....the vision that my Mother had came upon her the day I went to tell her of my pregnancy. It was unexpected and when she told me of it.....I nearly cried. There are many untold secrets that rest around this child....."

She said softly, closing the door behind Dasquian. The Knight was in the process of moving.....and boxes of her things lined the walls giving an aire of sadness to the place. Shade and her adoptive children were no where to be seen......and Dasquian had only caught her on a break from packing up.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:29:29 AM
He glanced about - the room was growing bare and the walls baren. He made mental note to ask why later.

"... Do you feel able to tell me any of what troubles you?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:35:08 AM
The Knight turned from Dasquian and walked across the room, keeping the sad expression she bore away from him.

"Too much rests upon my heart.....but I must be honest with you and speak what I know. If not.....it will only worsen the situation."

She paused and turned to face him, hoping that he had followed and was close to her again. Closing her eyes, Xazor took a deep breath and then looked back up at Dasquian.

"I went for some tests the other day....to check the overall health of myself and the child and I found out some things. The child is a girl....first off....."

She smiled despite what news she had left to deliver to him. She had taken a sample of Shade's blood a while back and her own as well....keeping them on hand in case something happened to either of them.....they had the choice of cloning. Alas, she had told no one of such things....and did not plan to either. So instead of using it for that purpose, she took his blood in for testing along with her own tests....only to find a shocking realization. The child was not Shade's......but anothers. Her mind could only think of Dasquian....and a night they had spent together.....

"And she......she isn't Shade's....."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:37:29 AM
"A girl,"

Dasquian smiled, a little mini Dawnstrider would be charging about the living quarters some time in the near future - it was an amusing thought. He stood still, his hands now behind his back, regarding Xazor with a light gaze as he paced towards her, standing over her.

Her last statement, however, caused his smile to turn into a slight look of confusion. He rose an eyebrow.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:46:52 AM
The Knight watched his expression changed to confusion. Sighing, she looked down at the floor in shame, wishing that he had said something.....anything.

"The baby is.....the baby is......yours, Dasquian......."

She finally got up the courage to tell him.....even it if was in broken speech and she had stuttered around it. Her heart skipped a few beats.....knowing that since it was not Shade's, it had to have been Dasquian's......there were no other men involved with her.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:48:34 AM
He lifted both brows now.

"Mine?"

His face shifted from perplexment, to confusion, to realization, to giddy excitement. He sat down slowly by Xazor, not shifting his eyes from hers. A big grin was threatening to break out over his lips.

"Really?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:59:55 AM
The Knight could sense his confusion and all of the other emotions the enveloped his spirit. Sitting down, she sighed and watched his reaction as it continued.

"Yes......really. She is yours......."

Xazor did not know if he was upset at this.....or happy for them and their unborn child. Her eyes shifted from the floor to his eyes.....wondering what was going through his mind.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:02:19 AM
He wrapped one arm lightly around Xazor and set a light kiss against her cheek. He seemed physically suprisingly calm, yet mentally it was different - he was overly excited. Recalling when his son and daughter had been born so long ago, he felt the same gut feeling of anxiety and happiness strike him on one big blow. It was nauseating yet absolutely superb all at the same time - to think he would be a father. And the father of Xazor's daughter!

"That's wonderful!"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:05:36 AM
The Knight was so happy that he had reacted as he had. Not ashamed nor upset with her......yet quite the opposite. Smiling to herself, she brought herself in closer to him.....allowing him to cradle her in one arm.

"Yes, it is a wonderful thing. But I am afraid....I have never had a child before....."

She said softly as her emtions changed inside. The young woman was so happy to be having Dasquian's child.....yet she was fearful of anything that could happen to her or the unborn. It was scary to think of things that could go wrong....and the events that Helenias had told of.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:07:33 AM
He brought his free hand to gently rub her stomach and nodded somewhat. His mind darted back to the birth of Sophitia and Sulli, which he had been present at.

"You have nothing to worry about, it is .. a truly amazing thing,"

He was still grinning, and seemed to have lost track of the concerns he bore when he entered the door - he was too caught up in the giddy feeling that had overcome him.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:13:51 AM
The Knight smiled to herself and took her free hand, placing it atop his hand which gently rested on her stomach.

"I hope that all goes well.....after what Helenias told me......it makes me even more frightened. But with you there.....I know that something will have to go right....."

She said softly, thinking of what may happen at the birth based off of what her Mother said....and what she wished. It was such a bittersweet thing......a birth that brought joy yet....the events that had unfolded around this and things that had yet to come...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:16:30 AM
"I promise I won't let anything happen to you or our daughter,"

Dasquian gave a reassuring smile.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:19:26 AM
Xazor smiled to herself and nodded gently.

"Our daughter......she will be as beautiful as the stars in the velvet sky. We must think of a name for her. Somehow, I wish to incorporate my Father's name. But being a girl does not make things easily."

She sighed and thought about this. They would make the descision together....and she would be a beacon in the darkness. Versandra? It was the only thing that she had come up with as of yet......

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:26:42 AM
"Perhaps you could make your fathers name her middle name?"

He questionned softly, his eyes falling back to her bump. Inside there was something magnificent. He couldn't wait to see how beautiful she would be, what she would be like ... amazing.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:36:59 AM
Xazor smiled toothily and nodded.

"Yes....that is a good idea. But for a first name....."

She paused thinking. If she were to try and include everyone's name who had meaning to her, the child would never learn the whole name and everyone would forget for she would end up with twenty something names....sighing, she shook her head.

"If we can think of nothing now, it's alright......we have time to decide....."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:39:00 AM
He nudged Xazor in a little closer, kissing her temple as he spoke quietly.

"Indeed, it must be the perfect name... how much time do we have to decide?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:41:23 AM
The Knight smiled as he kissed her. He was so caring....especially of her in this state.

"We have....one month....."

She knew that it would be a bit of a shock....for one month was not a long time at all. All would be well, though.....and they would find the perfect name.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:45:01 AM
He mouthed a 'Wow'.

"Not too long then!"

He looked back at her room walls.

"Is that why you are moving out, to make room for the baby?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:48:20 AM
The Knight smiled but it quickly faded by his question. She shook her head in sadness and looked down at the floor.

"No......Shade and I are.....we're not together anymore. We broke the marriage and now we're just friends......if that is possible. I am moving out and hopefully I'll be living with Marcus and Helenias until the child is born. They did not want me living by myself while Shade was away.....but now that he is back.....we talked and were honest with one another. He understands and so I am moving out....."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:50:22 AM
"Ah, I see."

Dasquian sensed the sadness and felt a pang of guilt.

"You are welcome to share my quarters, if you feel so inclined.. at any time. I would very much like you to infact," he said, smiling somewhat nervously.

"So that I could help watch over the baby, and such.."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:53:33 AM
Xazor smiled to herself, pushing the sadness away. In her mind she kept telling herself it was for the better. Shade was a different person now, as was she. They had grown apart in his absence.....and it was okay.

"I don't want to be a hassle or anything....but I too would like that very much. I could stay with Marcus and Helenias for a few days, then stay with you as to not get bothersome with my pregnancy problems. Once the child is born......I would very much like to live with you......"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:55:08 AM
"You wouldn't be a hassle at all, Xazor.. I would love to have you living in with me. I could even help with the 'problems', since I've had a bit of experience with them before,"

He added with an encouraging smile.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:01:56 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and nodded.

"If you're sure then....I would love to as well. You would be a great help to me. And Helenias and Marcus will help me as well. I feel so lucky to have a great amount of love surrounding me like this...."

She said softly, thinking of what would happen in the days and weeks to come. It would be a trying time, no doubt....but she would get through it.....they would get through it......

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:06:15 PM
He couldn't get that smile off his face, and rightly so.

"I love you very much Xazor, and an event like this doesn't come up often in ones life, so I want you to feel as comfortable and content though it as possible."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:28:38 PM
Xazor smiled as well....unable to get take the smile from her face either.

"I love you too, Dasquian......so very much......."

She said softly and leaned against him, leaning her head on his shoulder.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:31:41 PM
"Then everything will be fine,"

He kissed the top of her head and smiley brightly, gently rubbing her side.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:34:03 PM
Xazor nodded and took in the silence around them...she could hear his breathing and hers.....their hearts beat together.

"Yes....yes it will......"

She closed her eyes and smiled as he gently rubbed her side. His hands were strong yet gentle......as was his spirit. They were perfect together....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:37:55 PM
He sat up somewhat.

"... Would you like some help with all of this then? I don't think you should have to carry all, or any of this, infact!"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:47:36 PM
Xazor smiled slightly and nodded.

"If it isn't too much trouble.....I would love some help. The boxes were starting to get heavy so I decided to take a break...."

She said softly, calling the book to her hand that she had been reading. Closing it, she put it on top of a box near them and sighed. That was basically everything she had....except for a few minor things that were to be packed last. The main thing she had been working on was putting everything by the door....and she had almost compleated the task when she decided to take a break.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:49:32 PM
Dasquian rose up to his feet, looking at the box Xazor had packed full. He bent his knees and lifted it a little with the Force before slipping both arms beneath it as he hefted it upwards. Aided by the Force, it was not all that heavy. He glanced sideways at Xazor and smiled.

"Where to?" :p

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:53:58 PM
The Garou Knight smiled as she rose to her feet, and lifted a box that was beside the one Dasquian picked up.

"How about...your quarters. I won't need much at Marcus and Helenias's when I stay there for some times. Most of it can be where you live.....we live......"

She grinned at the thought of living with him now. Having their own family and the such....it was wonderful........

:p

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:57:02 PM
He nodded lightly and approached the door, which slid sideways as he stepped up to it. Walking out into the hallway, he edged sideways, careful that he didn't bump into anyone as he worked his way along the hallway, with Xazor in tow.

"I hope you don't mind me getting up early," he chuckled, "I normally wake up about 4am to train in the morning."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:04:06 PM
Xazor smiled to herself and shook her head with a faint laugh.

"That's alright....I wake up at that time to go meditate beside my waterfall in the jungle....I do so and then watch the sun rise....."

She said softly, noting how similar their routines were. When the baby came though...all would be different.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:07:34 PM
Luckily, Dasquians quarters weren't far from those Xazor had been, and they reached them quickly. The door opened at his presence and he stepped inside the spartan room, setting the box down on the floor.

"Welcome to your new home," he said through a laugh.

"I believe you've met the futon and the table already," he said, glancing over his shoulder, poking his tongue out.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:09:12 PM
Xazor smiled as she followed him into the room, setting down her box as she looked about.

"Oh yes, I have met them before....and the floor as well....nice that is...even if I can't see it while standing straight."

She giggled to herself, trying to see over the bump in her mid section....but it proved fruitless.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:15:23 PM
He grinned.

"Hmm, I will need to move your bed in here, and shift some of this furniture about,"

He boggled at where he'd put the new bed.

"So what do you have to unpack then?" he said glancing down at the box.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:30:06 PM
The Knight stopped and thought about his words for a moment, shaking her head as she looked at the wall....then the ceiling....trying to hide her embarassment.

"The bed......well, that one in Shade's room.....that is Shade's bed. I don't want to take it from him. Perhaps they could give me an extra?"

She questioned, wondering if that would be possible. His question took her mind off the worry of the moment and she smiled slightly.

"Mainly my clothes for starters....I have a great deal of weaponry as well......old sabers and swords.....blasters and things of the such. It was just nice decor and things like that. Natia and Jedidiah's clothes are in there somewhere too. If you want.....I can have them stay with friends during this time. I don't think you have even met my adoptive children....."

She hated mentioning it now.....had she even told him about them? It skipped her mind now and she tried to think about.....and again, worrying set it....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:59:16 AM
"Hmm.. until we get another, you may have mine. I'm sure the couch is quite comfy,"

He chuckled quietly as he looked down at the box, it was truly full of hundreds of memories for Xazor.

"... Well you are free to decorate the room with your trophies, and if you wish it Jedidiah and Natia can stay here with you. I have met Natia many times, though I have not had the pleasure of meeting Jedidiah," he added with a smile.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:11:58 AM
Xazor smiled gently and looked up into Dasquian's eyes. He was so sweet....to offer her the bed above himself truly took heart.

"Thank you Dasquian...your dedication exceeds all others....and I am sure that even our unborn would be grateful."

She said softly, looking down into the box in her hands. Yes, many memories of times that have passed long ago. Many weapons were gifts....many others she had taken from foe. Sighing, she set the box down and looked around the room. He had done a nice job...but it really could use more. Even if Xazor was a warrior and fought among the men...she still had a woman's touch...and that's what the place needed.

"I do not wish to mess anything up as you currently have it...but if you don't mind...I could do some things with this place to make it even warmer than it already is..."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:39:57 AM
He crouched for a moment by the box to get a better look at what was inside, before rising up to his feet.

"You may consider this room yours, and as such, can change it however you wish. I want to you to feel at home here," he said with a bright smile.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:37:30 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded, walking over to Dasquian, then embracing him lightly.

"This means a lot to me.....thank you......."

The Knight said softly, looking over his shoulder at......her room.....their room. She smiled once again at the thought of how she would arrange it......it would be perfect, she knew it.....