PDA

View Full Version : A Romantic Night At The Bar.....(for da couples at GJO)

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:54:38 AM
*The bar was fully decorated with flowers, the lights down low...music playing softly in the background. Each table covered with a beautiful white table cloth, a rose in the center, and two candles. And of course in the back of the bar, the cooks were busy at work fixing meals unlike any ever served at Yog's bar. Obi tried to do the best he could at setting everything up. Originally he planned this night to be just for Leia and himself...but knowing how the Jedi life is, and knowing there were probably many couples interested in enjoying the atmosphere...Obiwan2 decided to go all out and fix up the entire bar, free for all to come and enjoy...but of course he waited for one woman in particular.

Dressed in a very nice tux instead of his usual robes, he was pacing around the bar, trying to make sure everything was perfect*

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:05:36 AM
**Still very nervous about the whole evening, Obi still paces around trying to make sure everything is perfect for his love**

OOC--Thought I should explain what I'm doing. Originally I was going to make this just for Obi and Leia but then thought ehhh why not have it for everyone...you know you know?? Basically, when Leia gets a chance to post (My poor sweetie is busy working :( **HUGS**) Obi and Leia are going to have dinner, a romantic night, etc., etc, etc....but I thought if anyone else would like to join in (even if you aren't a couple) it'd be a nice romantic thread for those who want to participate. Anyway...maybe it's silly but what the hey...

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:20:09 PM
:: Dios entered and saw Obi pacing and looking like somebody was about to have a kid.::
Hey Obi chill, what's up? Oh hey! Nice place to set up a date for, great, this isn't a private thing is it cuz I was gonna bring Maia in her tonight, it's been a while since I've been here and all... well, you get what I'm sayin.

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:48:31 PM
**Obi turned to Dios and smiled**

Sorry, my friend...it's just I want everything to go so perfectly for Leia. I'm just making sure everything is right. And yes, please feel free to come on in anytime. That goes for anyone! I thought that a nice, romantic night would do us all a little good

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:43:14 PM
:: Dios nodded::
Good, it probably would do a lot of good, well then, Ill be back in a few with Maia, see ya then.
:: Dios waved before rushing out the door to retrieve his date.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:36:16 AM
Maia was laying back on the dew soaked grass. Her thoughts far away. Her eyes that had been watching Ari fly had fallen closed. She did not sleep but thought of all the things life had brought her. All the things life had taken. What mattered to her the most and always made her smile besides being a Jedi. Was Dios a gift she had never thought to receive. She smiled softly as she thought of what the future might now hold...

Dios Kane
Aug 19th, 2002, 04:03:55 PM
:: Dios approached the hill that he had followed Maia's signature in the force. He saw her staring at the sky and smiled. He sent a force image into her mind that he was coming from the other direction. As she got up and looked the other direction he snuck up on her and tackled her.::
Surprised? Don't be, time for a date!
:: Dios picks Maia up in his arms and starts to carry her down the hill but he turns around to the call of Ari.::
oops, almost forgot Ari, well come on bird!

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:40:56 AM
Wrapping her arms around his neck she settled in for the ride. She had grown accustomed to him carting her around. "So where are we off to this time Dios." She said as her eye's scanned the sky for Ari. She could see him streaking a path towards them.

She held out her small arm and Ari settled on it, His talons gripping her skin. Ari cocked his head and stared at Dios. Maia giggled. "He isn't dinner Ari. He is taking us on a date and if your nice he may buy you some meat." Ari cooed softly in agreement. "I would kiss you but you know how Ari gets when we do that."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 11:11:41 AM
Dasquian entered the bar and grill, a smile growing on his lips. He'd heard, from Xazor, someone was throwing a party of some sorts, and when he had walked in the door it had become evident what kind. He spotted Obi across the room and gave a bow to the Jedi Master before approaching one of the tables - they were so neatly laid out, whoever did it must have put a lot of effort into arranging everything.

Sitting down - whilst trying not to ruffle any of the place settlements or table cloth - he folded his arms infront of himself. He was a little early, so would have a short while to wait before Xazor would arrive.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 11:26:46 AM
The Knight Xazor, had been readying herself in her room when it occured to her what time it was. Rushing out of the Living Quarters, she made her way to the Bar and Grill. Her red robes flowed behind her like ocean waves....and the long Garou Warrior Braids in her hair, were behind her head, save for a few that were wreathed atop of it. In the center of the coin laced hair was a silver tiara to add the finishing touch. Smiling, she quickly stopped, trying to remember if she had done any of her makeup. Remembering that she had, the Knight continued on until she reached the establishment.

Pushing through the large doors, she scanned the area......taking in the beauty of it all until her deep blue eyes came to rest upon Dasquian. Smiling brightly...to the point of exposing her elongated canines....she made her way toward him. Her gaze was directed toward Master Obi-Wan, and she stopped in mid-stride to bow in respect to him. Smiling once again, she waved at some friends and then found Dasquian's table.

"Elen sila lumenn omentilmo"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:02:17 PM
"Cormamin lindua ele lle,"

He moved up to his feet quickly and took Xazors hand, setting a kiss against the back of it. Then, motioning to the table, he held out of a chair for her to sit down - smiling all the while.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:07:24 PM
The Knight smiled to herself and sat down upon the empty seat that Dasquian offered to her. Grinning from ear to ear, she looked into his eyes.

"Amin mela lle....."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:11:17 PM
"Lle maa quel, Melamin,"

He sat back down, still loosely holding Xazor's hand as he slipped back into the chair. His eyes instantly trained on hers, transfixed by the beauty that she held this evening.

"Malia ten' yulna?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:18:00 PM
Kelt walked in with his big black suit case along with a huge back pack full of CDs and records. In his other hand he carroed a mic stand and mic.

He walked up onto the stage and started to set up his equiptment ready. 'Okay you love birds out there...give me a few moments and the real music will be going..' He gave a warm smile and continued his set up.

http://liquid2k.com/faithjk/faramir_durst2.jpg

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:26:33 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"Amin fauka, a'maelamin"

She said softly and smiled, squeezing his hand gently as they sat.....entranced in one another's eyes. Suddenly Kelt came in with his DJ equipment....and Xazor knew that it would be a great time.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:31:23 PM
He looked across towards the bar, and motioned for a tender to come over. As the droid arrived, Dasquian looked back to Xazor.

"Your choice of what we're having."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:52:14 PM
Xazor smiled and thought for only a moment before deciding.

"A bottle of their best White Wine....from Corellia."

She grinned once again, hoping that he would not object to the drink of choice.....she even had planned to pay for such an expensive thing......

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:03:06 PM
"That sounds excellent,"

He nodded and the waiter scurried off to retrieve the drink. Dasquian, having not taken his eyes from Xazor, smiled brightly.

"This was a good idea to come here this evening. Master Obi Wan has done a beautiful job of transforming the bar and grill, I don't think I've ever seen it look so good."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:45:20 PM
::Once again a little late, a petite Jedi Master entered the bar & grill. Leia decided to go all out and wear a beautiful form fitting gown for the evening. Not what you would usually find the Jedi Master wearing but she wanted to wear something special for her Sweetheart. ::

::Upon entering she looked up and peered around the bar which was beautifully decorated. She saw that a few jedi couples had arrived already. It did not take her much longer, before she saw her Sweetheart was apparently pacing the floor waiting for her arrival. Leia quickly made her way over to the table and could not resist throwing her arms around Obi's neck and leaned up to give him a soft sweet kiss::

Hi Handsome. I am sooooo sorry I am late. Please forgive me.

::She sighed::

Adisha Dije
Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:07:54 AM
Adisha had heard about the party through word of mouth in the living quarters and thought it might be fun to drop in. She put away her comfortable lizard skin armour for the night and donned a more fitting ensemble. A white close-fitting gown that set off her pinkish skin and auburn hair just right. Also she decided to let her hair down, loose, instead of in braids as was her normal style.

"All dressed up and somewhere to go." She smiled, a perfect night. Now if only a certain someone would show up.

She grabbed a table in back and sat, hoping to see him soon.

Dios Kane
Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:24:00 AM
:: Dios entered the bar with Maia in his arms and Ari on his shoulder. He saw all the other people and greeted them with a nod while Maia shook hands for him. And Ari gave the occasional squak of hello too. He sat them both down at a table and looked around for a bit. Wow, Xaz and Das, he really hadn't been here for a while he guesed. But anyways.::
So whaddya want Maia? and I guess I'll get the bird something too, and I haven't the faintest of what he'd prefer, so you better do it.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:20:12 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded at Dasquian's words.

"Indeed, it's perfect......Master Obi-Wan has done a wonderful job......"

She grinned as he went to get the bottle of wine. Her friends Dios and Maia came in and she waved at them....glad to see others were arriving for this wonderful evening....

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:45:09 PM
Maia laughed softly as Dios deposited her in a chair. She pulled out her pouch and gave Ari some meat. "Not to worry Hun I always have an emergency ration for Ari on hand. I'll take one of your famous drinks." She smiled reaching up she pulled him down and gave him a kiss. "You never cease to amaze me Dios."

Looking around she spotted Xaz and Dasquian. Maia waved back. "It was wonderful to see her friend looking happy again. She fed Ari and sent him up to the rafters with his meat, She wanted to enjoy the night Dios had planed...

Laric Nworb
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:11:18 PM
Laric was about to enter the bar and grill, dressed nicely, like Adisha asked.

"Now what could this be about?" He said outloud to himself. He entered the Bar and Grill was surprised by all the decoration and flowers.

"Whoa."

Adisha Dije
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:19:19 PM
She watched Laric walk in. "Wow", she thought, "He cleans up nice"

"Laric over here" She got his attention and he headed over towards her table.

Laric Nworb
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:22:43 PM
Laric walked towards the table where Adisha sat, careful not to disturb the decorations. He sat down across from her an smiled a little.

"So..um...what's this about?"

Adisha Dije
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:33:14 AM
Oh I don't know, I heard word of this at the living quarters and thought we'd have fun.

She smiled at him then called a droid over.

"Two corellian ales, please." She watched it roll away and then turned back to Laric.

"I'm so glad you came."

Laric Nworb
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:33:34 PM
"Me too, I guess." Laic said but really didn't know what to say. "You..um..You look nice."

Adisha Dije
Sep 7th, 2002, 08:41:08 AM
Adisha laughed. "Thanks Laric." She got a sudden romantic impulse and reached over to wrap his hand in hers, but the impulse was gone as quickly as it came and she stopped her hand midway to his.

Adisha set it down shyly and was glad to see the droid heading there way with her order. She tooks the drinks off the cart and said to Laric, "Is there anything else you want ?"