PDA

View Full Version : London was so sweet - and we met the elf !

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:15:30 AM
I think yesterday had to be the hottest day in England I have ever experienced. We got up at about 7am to go to the train station and hoped on the GNER to London, arriving at about 11am at Kings Cross - and even when we'd just stepped out onto the platform it was totally sweltering!

So what did we do? Decided to walk to the furthest away place possible - London Bridge. We have a skulk about London Tower then found our way to the Dungeon, which was actually pretty scary. There was lots of interactive bits with people in costumes, though it seemed like it was only the group I was with was answering things. They had a coooool bit on Jack the Ripper, and this boat ride which was meant to be taking you to the Tower to be shot.

Hmm, so after this we left and hopped about a million tube trains to get back to the Circle line - which goes around the center of London to all the 'important' places.

We went to Madamme Tusades next, which is the wax works and is reeeeally good. All of the people are so life like. I think I got my picture taken with Jackie Chan, James Bond, Graham Norton (only English people will know him), Tom Cruise and possibly Indiana Jones. My mum posed with Tom Jones and Patrick Stewart :lol

We had to sort of rush through Tusades because Sieken/Kelt was going to be arriving in London from Reading at 5:20-ish, so I skipped over the Chamer of Horrors - not because I was scared of course ^_^;

So we wandered down to Baker Street station and Sieken popped up with his dad :D which was damn nifty. We decided to go to Regent Park and have a sit about and talk, so we caught the tube down there and sat down for a bit - well, about 2 hours talking really, though it seemed shorter than that :)

Anyhow, after then my mum said we should go get a drink, so we started walking through the park and we passed this guy with dark hair, a little goatee, and quirky dress sense, on a mobile phone. I think I must have stared at him for about 2 minutes as we approached him, then when we passed him I kept looking back. Siek noticed him too and we both looked at each other and went o_O

It was none other than - I swear, no lie, however weird, coincidental and totally unbelievable it may be - Orlando Bloom!!! The elf man! I wanted to go back and check but we kept on walking :( I kept looking back for ages wondering though, I would have liked to gone and got my photo with Dasquian :D

Anyhoo, after about half an hour of going "Wow", we made it to the café and had a bit of a drink before heading back to the train station to catch the train home at 9pm.

:rollin

Was such a cool day!

Saharia
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:42:21 AM
you saw orlando!! :( *me jealous*

You saw sieken!! *is jealous*

na, tis cool dude, sounds like a great day happened :)
Scan photos of you and siek ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:43:52 AM
I will do, once they are developed :mneh

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:55:17 AM
We did at that, the look we gave eathcother when we saw him, i only saw a quick glance of him not thinking we would see him you know?...like it would be that coincidental that we would meet Orlando Bloome on the day we met. So i paid no heed until we both looked at eatchother at the same time and burst into laughter. CREEEEEEPPPY!

The whole day yesterday was dream like, i mean it was a very beutiful day, and when we walked through reagents part the sun was setting, on the water making it look pink and wispy, the whole day was to me a dream, i kept asking myself when i was going to wake up, and adding that Orlando Bloome thing to the day...well..what do you think?.

Sieks journey there "Insert Movie Flash Here"

Well Jenny had only just told me they day before this happened, that she was coming to London and wanted to meet me. Now at first i was like "OHHHH Sheiat, its going to happen", then i was like oh cool...so umm..where does this include me?....then i was like bugger me she WANTS ME TO COME!!!! *pulls hair out**Bangs head on monitor 50 times and then runs away*.

I said i would ask my dad ASAP when he came home from work which i did and he said yes. I had to ask him again and he said yes...so i wondered back to the comp in a confused state and told Jenny...again in a rather confused state of mind. It was only then did it hit me hard to think i would actually go and see the geordi of the lands or MORDOR! :p(sp?)...(ORLNDO BLOOME) *cough*

So skipping my night of nervousness and scared feelings, we shall not mention. I was at the station my dad embarrassing me to no end "Your going to see her now...no turning back"..i looked at him as if he was a mad man and slit my ticket through the pass point (which may i add i got wrong every time). We were finally on the train within a few moments and my dad kept smiling at me, text messages from Jenny just made a gut feeling in my stomach wrench even more and my dads sarcastic comments made it even more so, so the journey was about as enjoyable as a torture table.

It was all going well, the hot sun...nah forget the dick Tracy stories telling. We finally made it to Paddington Station which was your typical huge 1870's sort of doomed looking station, something you could imagine a steam train in during the 1940's ya know?. DING DING *Jenny posting a text again*, we had a look "Meet us a Bakers Street Station*...me and my dad looked at eatchother with our mouths open, we were not expecting to catch the tube...(subway to your Americans :p). So we did as jenny ordered without question (Yes Ma'am), buying a one way ticket to bakers street as there was no way to buy a return one there for some reason.

Gut feelings wrenching to the extreme now placed me in a (I need the bathroom mode)...was there any rest rooms open....hell there was not!...looked everywhere for about 20 mins...nothing. So we went off on the tube to bakers street. On getting there, i felt a calmness come over me...Jedi Style..i was about to meet Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic right?..why shouldn't i be calm?...*cough*. Finally we walked up the stairs and there she was, very pretty...more pretty than i expected and a sense of calm in her aura...i think?..lol. We did our little hug and hello thing and then a bit of quietness set in as it was expected, i knew it would happen and i think so did she, we made our little comments here and there and our looks to our embarrassing parents and my apologies to her for my dad..lol. After a while however the chat started :).

We sat on a park bench and this is were the dreamy sort of feeling began, the park was just real sleepy and dream like, it was or is hard to explain what it felt like. We talked about anything for near on 2 hours, which felt like 20 mins it went to quickly :(. After a long while to them but short to us we went for a drink in Reagents park, which again was dreamy..the sun was setting a pink sort of color on the water, it was quiet but so many people were there...very strange sort of atmosphere..as if it was a signal from the heavens or something..or i was indeed sleeping in my bed and this was a (Pinch and wake me up) dream...

(The ORLANDO MOMENT)

There was someone on the mobile up ahead, to be frank i had seen it before there was nothing to weaird about that...but as we got closer we it was ether him or a bloody good stunt double..it was Orlando Bloome, i had to look twice before i grasped who it was...i saw jenny look at him but thought she had not noticed, but when we looked at eathtoher and lauhged at the same time, we booth knew who we saw...it was Orlando Bloome, coincidental or saying something..who knows?..i seem to have more of a open mind than Jenny i think..so..i think it was saying something. By now Jennys attention was looking behind her and seeing who it was so i let her..i looked back a few times but hell..i think she was transfixed..:).

When i time come to go home after our drink i felt very sad and fell kind of quiet...i knew the day was about to end with her and i wouldn't see her in a while...we said our good byes and the hugs came..(which ill never forget)...and then she was gone :(..i feel sad even now :(...

It was one of the better days I've had in a long time...and i miss you very much Jenny :(:)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:01:06 AM
;; huggles ;;

:) I still think we should have showed that bouncer we saw what Dasquian and Kelt are made of :D

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:03:29 AM
::Huggies::

I bet he was no bouncer i think he was just a guy waiting for somone cause he suddenly vanished.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:03:53 AM
Yeah, cos he saw us coming! ;)

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:08:48 AM
She seems to beives it was Orlando Bloomes house...:lol..silly girl :p

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:09:20 AM
You two together would have been a confronting sight ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:09:27 AM
What? It could have been! :mneh :rollin

;; agrees with Azhure ;;

:D

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:22:56 AM
Me misses you Jenny :(

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:23:57 AM
Aww :\

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:46:02 AM
You met.... ORLANDO?????

Oooooooooo!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:46:45 AM
Like I said, we didn't exactly speak to him, we walked past him and gawked ^_^;

Sanis Prent
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:55:24 AM
...and you didn't punch him in the face? :cry

Its like...my life's dream.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:57:07 AM
:lol

Nooo... no ruining his face :D

Sanis Prent
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:58:44 AM
But...he's just so damn dainty. Its like going to the westminster kennel club. I wanna throw those miniature poodles in the rottweiler pen >D

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:02:05 AM
LOL!....But it was nice to see him, i cant say ive ever seen somone like that on TV face to face...but then again that was prolly, that 3rd time ive been to london. It was just very very coninsidental it happend on that day tis all that spookes me.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:10:45 AM
Mhmmm.. tis freaky :crack

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:18:22 AM
Ohh they met Elfy Boy cooly :)

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:44:48 AM
:)

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:16:36 AM
:cry:cry

I want to see Orlando Bloom! But I would have gone back and gotten a piccie with him. Even if he was still on the phone...stand ten feet away and get him in the background, and then hand him a love note written on a napkin... :love

ok, I was joking about the note....really... :)

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:18:57 AM
We think we might have him in the background of one pic, but you probably won't be able to tell its him :(

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:19:09 AM
No you werent :)

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:23:29 AM
why did you say No you werent?...O_o...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:34:06 AM
He was saying that about Arya joking probably O_o

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:47:18 AM
yeah, the note. Dasq interrupted ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:51:15 AM
^_^;

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:59:10 AM
*Still misses Jenny* :(

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:05:23 PM
You can meet again!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:10:41 PM
Not unless I buy a ticket and sit on that phugging train again :x

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:21:37 PM
So you can. And will :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:22:51 PM

Yeah I probably will :lol

But I doubt I'd be allowed to go alone, and so I'd need to convince mother :x again

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:24:58 PM
yes you bloody well do....:(

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:32:12 PM
Why not switch duties?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:33:17 PM
huh ?

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:42:04 PM
he..........goes.....................to........... ...you :)

Or, your mum goes to see him, and you tag along. Up to you I suppose, but he might want to see the North :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:42:38 PM
Yeah he is meant to be coming after Christmas or something anyway ^_^;

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:43:41 PM
Well there you go then, problem solved :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:44:38 PM
Yeah but he doesn't want to wait since until then :rolleyes

Morgan Evanar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:45:36 PM
Throwing minature poodles in the rottweiler pen...
I may have some southerner in me yet.

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:45:54 PM
Is it my fault im not addcited to you?..no :(

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:51:16 PM
:x

Taataani Meorrrei
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:40:36 PM
Soon you will be one of us, and your journey toward the Southern Side will be complete!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:41:45 PM
Southern Side? :x

Taataani Meorrrei
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:43:55 PM
Its complicated ^_^;

Involves fishing, hunting, fried chicken...and stuff.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:45:56 PM
Mmm. Chicken.

Sounds good to me :D

Taataani Meorrrei
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:51:43 PM
And whiskey. mmm

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:11:00 AM

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:12:17 AM
Madness :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 19th, 2002, 10:11:17 PM
Yes, the "Southern Side". You must have at least one son and give him 6 names, each one bigger as you go consecutively down the line, but you must call him "Bubba" as a nickname. And you are required to have a coondog on your front/back/side porch!! :D

Eena Kett
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:50:25 AM
;-; I wanna meet people...

No one is anywhere near Ohio! And I can't go out and meet people because I have a paranoid parent. >.>;

It's so lonely up here... All we have are...cows.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:00:50 AM
Har.

Aki Akurei
Aug 20th, 2002, 06:11:21 PM
Moo!

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:26:18 AM
Quiet you !

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:30:18 AM
:: Tips cow ::

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:31:05 AM
*steals the $$ Marcus left for the cow*

JaAku Dama
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:35:02 AM

Lady Vader
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:04:42 PM
Wait! Wait! Jen... you saw Orlando Bloom... and you did go ask him for an autograph/picture?? What were you THINKING?!?!?!?! :eek

Motivation woman! You have to have some motivation! I woulda run up behind him, stepped in front of him, and stared at him until he got off the phone and asked me what the hell my problem was. :lol

Ah well... maybe next time, eh? :p

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:49:07 AM
:lol I was too nervous... I just kept going ":eek WOW"

^_^;

Kelt Simoson
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:23:18 AM
:(

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:27:36 AM
You, you should have chased him with me! If we'd both gone and mobbed him ... :lol

Kelt Simoson
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:31:17 AM
Would do anything you ask of me Jenny...

If you had said lets go back i woulda done...:)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:33:01 AM
Well its a bit late now :mneh

Kelt Simoson
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:37:51 AM
Im Sowwy :(

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:40:20 AM
I was brought to the Southern Side at birth. South Carolina for life Baby!

On another note....Elf-boy would have never made it off the phone. First off I would have broken that nose. Pretty nose needs to be roughed up. God forbod we get his cloths dirthy. He may cry...anyway. All 27 memebers in my drummline would have attacked his [Insert Colorful Adj.] in the booth. Took his wallet and left him gaged, and tied. His face a mangled mess of cource.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:02:03 AM
O_O

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:04:04 AM
Yes, I am late. I am always late. Still proud to be on the Southern Side....

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:43:29 AM
Verse and I think alike >D

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:48:27 AM
Shame he hates you :mneh

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:50:37 AM
We think alike. The feeling is therefore mutual, naturally :)

Severen Morkonis
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:02:11 AM
Well that day was good while it lasted...but if Jenny wants me to i can come up when TTT is out and we see it together?...and mabey after christmas to...tis up to her..:)

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:26:40 AM
We are willing to see eye to eye to destroy a common foe.