PDA

View Full Version : The Future of the Sith Order (Everyone Read)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:24:00 AM
Here is how it stands, we are short on Masters, and have many... MANY apprentices.

Masters Present:
Me, and Jehova

Apprentices
Everyone else

My mind is slightly fried, so anyone have any suggestions we can work on? Group training? More Training Missions? Your input is welcome, so please, speak your mind.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:55:40 PM
"id like to see more group training missions. so long as we dont have to put up w/ Nemesis' BS!:).

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:01:35 PM
I think its a good idea and a start, I'll speak to Dyzm and see if we can work something out. Also, I'll be having a sort of competition on the training grounds after the current group training mission is finished. Everyone can join in, showing up is not mandatory.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:13:30 PM
ill be there!

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:21:22 PM
This is Feliciana.....but I'm too lazy to change nics. :lol

I missed this training mission, for the day it was posted I was gone....and when I saw it, it was too late. :( Maybe I'll be able to get in on other stuff here soon........ :)

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:29:40 PM
this is Odin by the way, I'm lazier than Xazor is cuz I have a quick change but anyways, suggestions? uhhhh... I dunno but someone better get promoted fast so that you guys get some back up cuz you need it, and what about Lady Vader and the Darth Vader, aren't they masters?

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:37:05 PM
LV is MIA, LW has been MIA, DV is leaving temporarily for OOC reasons (He never really posted anyway), and Gav is also MIA. Like three members of the Council are missing. Who are the other two... I don't remember. I'm also working on promoting someone quickly to help.

Odin Murk
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:54:59 PM
wow, sounds fun Jehova, well if you need help, odin's always workin on an empty stomach and wouldn't mind eatin up the surplus of apprentices for you, lol

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:25:04 AM
Videl here...too lazy to switch nics....although I've been somewhat AWOL, I can something do to help if need be......

Jehova Eaven
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:28:39 AM
Videl... Do you have a character in TSO?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:15:22 AM
ok, I was just thinking, I have a way to get you apprentices to Knighthood quickly.

We will be starting more training missions, and as soon as you complete 2 Training Missions, you will be tested by a Master, or a high level knight. Pass the Test, you will become Knights. The new rule starts now, and you must be in the ENTIRE training mission, from start to finish. As soon as you complete 2, send me a PM and I'll find someone to test you, if no one is around, I will test you.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:19:39 AM
That's an awesome idea, Dyzm....does this include the last mission? If so I am screwed...... >_<

I was gone, like I said, so I missed out on it......there are going to be more though, yes?

Jehova Eaven
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:38:26 AM
Yes there are.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:04:59 AM
Yeah I missed the last one too. When will the next one be up ?

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:23:00 AM
I like this idea, fun fun for the sithies huh?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:25:41 AM
:D Cool, I'm glad that there will be more... :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:49:40 PM
The next one should come around as soon as this one is done.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:16:34 PM
I'll be in on it :D

Hope I did halfway decent on the last one, in spite of my "strategic retreat" (= run and hide) at the end. :p

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:30:56 PM
strategic huh? I guess if thats what ya wanna call it babe :D So when is this one runnin now gonna stop runnin? The vamps are still there but if they choose to keep fighting will we consider it over anyways?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:50:09 PM
:: wishes she could help out but went Dark Jedi :: :\

Course I was trying to be allies with ya folks :p

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:57:05 PM
And were you successful in trying, did we turn her down? I must've missed something a lont the way, me being a part newbie I guess

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:00:19 PM
thread kinda died since LV and now Vader are MIA

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:18:08 PM
oh, well that sucks huh? So I guess it's not official huh? Well then, you'll just have to start helpin us out huh? :lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:53:08 PM
Any assistance from other Sith, Even Dark Jedi will be great.
Ok, we will start many more missions, some might be labeled other things though. It also might help if I had a AIM way of contacting you all. I have some AIM names, but not all of them.

Here is a little teaser for the next mission. Think Stealth.

Jehova, next time ya on AIM, we can hammer out the details.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:57:11 PM
Originally posted by Jehova Eaven
Videl... Do you have a character in TSO?

yes, I joined with Videl awhile back but i kinda went AWOL when I created Seer.....I kept up with the threads most of the time but didn't post......

Jehova Eaven
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:24:25 PM
Ah ok, I'll get online as soon as I get home. ( am at a friends )

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:02:24 PM
want to talk to me .. Navaria Tarkin be my name in AIM land :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 19th, 2002, 10:49:56 PM
Ok, after much talking, Dalethria Mal Pannis will join our cause. Not as a member, but as a friend. She is willing to help us out. So as it stands for an apprentice to become a Knight you will need to do 3 things

1.) Be around often enough.
2.) Complete 2 Entire Training Missions, From Start to Finish
3.) Get tested by a Knight or a Master.

If you miss a Training Mission, do not despair, another will happen later.

To Get tested, Post in the Discussion Chamber something like: I am ready to be tested. And In the Post, Give the title of the 2 Training Missions you where on. Someone will see to your Testing.

After We give the OK, you can then Proudly Display
"Sith Knight of the Order" or "Sith Order Knight" in your Signature.
(Note: These are Just Examples, you can create anything you like proclaming yourself to be a Member of the Order)

If you have any questions, Send me a PM or AIM (AIM: damnthatDavid)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:37:46 AM
... now the long wait for the next mission to start :x

TheHolo.Net
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:41:13 AM
Good work Dyzm. :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:47:29 AM
Ok, I declare the first mission an official success. There has been only one problem so far, some apprentices that posted at the beginning of the rp did not post again. But ah well, the next mission will start when I speak to Dyzm again about what to add in the first post.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 20th, 2002, 08:33:53 AM
:: cracks knuckles and waits anxiously for someone to be up for Knighthood ::

>D

:(

I'm an outsider still? :lol

Oh and Dzym, let me know when the next training mission starts!

Live Wire
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:04:40 PM
Im not exactly MIA. I told everyone where I was. Im still here and getting back into stuff as Im recovering. I havent posted much but Im keeping up on reading whats going on.

I am glad to see people taking the initiative while Im on vacation. Its nice to know everyone can take care of themselves even though Im out of town. Keep up the good work and dont worry Im not MIA.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:36:33 PM
Well thats good LW, yes Dale you're an outsider. Heck most of the apprentices are outsiders too.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 20th, 2002, 03:22:56 PM
Gav is no longer on the council, nor is he a member of TSO.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 20th, 2002, 03:33:42 PM
o_O at gav and what?? I am not good enough to not be an outsider.

:: huggles LW and then leaves ::

:mneh

Jehova Eaven
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:42:59 PM
Then who is on the current council?!? This is driving me nuts... Do we even have a council? There are going to need to be a few radical changes to how things are run if theres no council. Its total anarchy! :: runs about the room ::

imported_Firebird1
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:42:00 AM
Woah, I dissappear for a few months and everything goes nuts!

o_O

Anywho, I'll help out when I can.

::winks::

Salem Ave
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:18:42 AM
LW and LV are on the Council, I would assume. No idea who else :\

Jehova Eaven
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:17:52 AM
No one has any idea who else is on.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:22:19 AM
Then maybe the Council should be reinstated. Keep the existing active members, and promote some of the other Knights onto the Council.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:36:55 AM
indeed, still need to find the current ones though.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:40:46 AM
Gav no longer cares for TSO IC of course, I love this place OOC but it's difficult to do anything here when your character loathes the place. :\

I decided to take myself off the council because there are people more deserving of that position and will put it to better use than I have lately. Good luck guys. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:01:37 PM
You can always create a new charachter which joins the TSO, maybe some alien creature. You where an awesome RPer, hate to loose ya IC and OOC. Besides, what we doing now you would find hilarious

Lady Vader
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:08:12 PM
I like Dyzm's idea of you making a new character for TSO, Gav. You said yourself you love the place, but just can't with your Gav character.

As to filling in the gaps in the Council, it's not a bad idea. I'd always liked it better with Masters being in the Council, but since we're short on those, we may have to extend it to Knights. But Knights that have been around and quite active would be prefered, me thinks.

Sanis Prent
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:54:58 PM
I'm here (as Vader)...I just need people to gimme a little tap when they need me. :(

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:07:43 PM
A tap...hmm....

*Shoves Sanis along* :D

There.... ;) :mneh It looks like we could use you here.....

(this is Feliciana in case no one knew that...or remembered) :lol

Levi Argon
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:43:33 PM
This is Gav and this is my new character for TSO. What do ye think? :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:00:58 PM
Ah, well welcome aboard wolverine.

AmazonBabe
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:17:38 PM
:lol I love it, Gav!

Dea Potentia
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:05:15 PM
and to thing I was wondering why no one was posting on the first training mission.... *yawn* I football games! me is sooooo tired... I had to play our fight song without my third valve slide cause it fell out when we went to parade rest and then when we were marching half time my shoe fell off!!! and ya know when your shoe falls off there's nothing you can do except march like you have a shoe... my helmet's broken but hopefully I'll be able to fix that 'cause I'm not sure how many extra helmets we have left... *yawn* and so I'm exhausted and haven't eaten in *aiii brain hurts!* eight hours or more and am supposed to ba able to get up early in the morning and just now realize that you guys started another mission.... I've taken to going to my CP and taking the links from my subscribed topics to whatever has been recently posted at... but I suppose if ya'll gonna start new topics that I'm supposed to join you in I'll have to stop doing that.. *yawn* well now I know... I apologize for my stupidity... twon't happen again...

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2002, 11:06:42 PM
woah! good choice of pic's gav.

as for the idea of getting some new council members to fill in the spots that is being discussed. I hate to see us lose Gav but we all understand why he's relenquishing his position.

The TSO constitution was instated some time ago and I keep forgetting to post it. Anyway as per the constitution the current council members will nominate members to fill in the holes on the council. Several names have been mentioned and tossed around and everyone here will get a chance to vote on the people that will fill the spots. If possible we'd like to get the number of people on the council back up to 7 as it was when the council was originally instated back when we left TSC.

Hang tight I wont be around this weekend as i have a convention to go to and school just started and mondays a holiday and my birthday *woohoo*. Anyway I think you'll all find the people that get nominated more then capeable to do the job. And you'll get a chance to vote.

If I dont post the nominations then I'll have LV or Vader do it for me.

Hang tight and I'll be back on tues if Im not too sloshed. :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 29th, 2002, 11:17:41 PM
Hmm, well good luck with school :: goes to sleep to get up early again for just 2 hours of school :: crap and I still have that report to do....

SashaKovalev
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:10:44 AM
*laughs* Hell, I leave for three weeks... ;)

I'm back and ready for whatever if you're still looking for active apprentices who seemed to be MIA....

Master Yoghurt
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:50:49 AM
I might be inclined to create a Sith Character, if there would be any interest of it.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:48:40 PM
Oh that would be awesome Yog!!! ;)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:15:37 PM
Yes it WOULD be awesome, if those lazy bums at GJO ever got into a fight now and again. We fight apprentices!!! Always! To stop the boredom I beat up on them in every fight.

Odin Murk
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:07:19 PM
I here ya, lazy bums, hehe

Salem Ave
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:27:47 AM
Go out and start a fight, you'll see how lazy they are then :mneh

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 13th, 2002, 03:41:54 PM
O I can get fights with Knights and Apprentices easily enough, but only a direct challange to a Jedi Master will get them moving

Lord Gue
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:19:23 AM
lol, like back when we left TSC, no offense but those were exciting times, had to move fast so Bane or Itala couldnt stop us, there was always something that needed attention. Not like now, where its just business as usual in a master train apprentice order. Whatever happened to the devil may care, givem hell attitude we used to have?

Levi Argon
Sep 20th, 2002, 12:02:23 PM
Because there's intelligence behind our members now. How far do you think Palpatine's plans would've got if he and Maul/Dooku/Vader adopted an "Oh who cares about galactic manipulation...just give em hell!"

Lord Gue
Sep 20th, 2002, 06:31:04 PM
Palpy had a plan to dominate the galaxy, unless TSo has radicaly changed its point of view or yall are discussing things in the forums I aint got acess to, TSO will always remain the badass sith group that dont take no lip from nobody

Levi Argon
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:00:54 AM
This is a group miles different from TSC.

Lord Gue
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:35:30 AM
And you think I dont know that? I was merely implying that unless TSO changed its veiw to domination I dont see what happened to us all

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:52:27 PM
I tried to start a war... I don't know if it took hold. College is starting monday so I kinda busy preparing

Lady Vader
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:06:36 PM
Well, as far as I can tell, we're still standing strong... and we haven't had HUGE groups of ppl leaving. So, I think we're doing a damn fine job for ourselves. :p

Jehova Eaven
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:25:08 PM
Yeah, this shouldn't be a stuck thread anymore as that problem seems to have worked itself out quite nicely.

Ishan Shade
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:04:20 PM
I am new to the Order and happy to be a part of it....I look forward to some excellent RP's with y'all :)

Speaking of which, I sent you a PM Jehova.. :)

Blaine
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:29:26 PM
Yay, I don't feel like the new guy at TSO anymore. *shifts eyes*

Wel....come... *shifts eyes once more* lol

Ishan Shade
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:11:08 AM
: pokes Blaine : Leave me be!

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:42:36 PM
Guess who's back, back again, Cloak is back tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back guess whos back guess whos back................