PDA

View Full Version : Lost In The Dark [Xazor]

Chance
Aug 16th, 2002, 09:21:39 PM
OOC:Events here take place after this uncompleted thread located here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21695)

<center>
My Sacrifice
Hello my friend we meet again
It’s been a while where should
we begin…feels like forever
Within my heart are memories
Of perfect love that you gave to me
I remember

When you are with me
I’m free…I’m careless…I believe
Above all the others we’ll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice

We’ve seen our share of ups and downs
Oh how quickly life can turn around in
an instant
It feels so good to reunite
Within yourself and within your mind
Let’s find peace there

When you are with me
I’m free…I’m careless…I believe
Above all the others we’ll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice

I just want to say hello again
</center>

<HR>

A rather grown boy enters the Bar and Grill for his third time, a fold of dark cloth is wrapped around his eyes and two tails fly off in the soft wind.

The guard asks for his weapons, and the youth lays two sabers down; one plain and one with intricate blue designs on it. He did not turn his head to respond to anything, just kept staring ahead.

After the weapons check, the boy walked over to a booth and stood 'looking' down at it. A hand reached out and gripped the edge while he slid into it, the serving droid came forward and asked for an order.

"Coke, on ice. Please." the youth responded, leaning back and relaxing. Soon, the droid came with the glass filled with the carmel flavored softdrink and set it on the table then hurried off.
The Youth's hand reached out past the glass and groped around intil the wrist bumped into it. Then the hand found it's target and wrapped around it..

Xazor...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:17:17 AM
The Knight Xazor walked into the Bar and Grill, passing by the NRSF Guards who knew her by now...knowing that she was able to keep her weapons on her. A grin spread across her lips as she spotted a friend, her Padawan, Chance. Walking across the room, the Garou's blue robes flowed gracefully around her, and the long Garou Warrior Braids in her hair swung lightly in time with her steps. Reaching the table, she sat down across from Chance and grinned.

"Greetings young one...how do you....fare this day?"

She questioned, eyeing him closely. Something was wrong...she could tell. He did not look like himself and a blank stare was upon his face. Lofting a brow, she sat back and watched him for a moment before turning and ordering a Strawberry Daiqueri. Her eyes shifted back to her Padawan...waiting for an answer...

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:05:47 AM
Chance shifted in his seat, raising the glass up to take a slight sip with both hands cupped around it.

"I'm alright... I suppose." He spoke, a tinge of worry and saddness to his voice. "I have learned something interesting over the past few days, Master. One who is blind can see within the Force.."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:52:08 AM
The Knight nearly fell out of her seat at his words. She had seen that before.....he was everything she remembered in a friend....he was blinde.......

"You.......blinde? How......why?"

Her heart ached terribly, wishing that it had happened to her....not him. Reaching across the table, she took his hand in her own, wishing that there was some strength that she could draw from. Perhaps she was taking it worse than he was......

"Chance.....no.......who did this to you?'

Then her thoughts drifted to revenge.....but she shook it out immediatly, knowing it was not her ways. Sighing, she looked at him.....knowing that she could teach him to see without his eyes.....but it would take work. He could use the Force.....and maybe even be more effient in things than other Jedi who could see were.....

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:39:17 PM
Chance took in a deep breath, knowing that this was harder on Xazor than himself. He could live with it, but..

"A man, he had a dark presence around him. Had numerous scars on his face and kept saying he was 'Death'." The boy paused for a moment, "He inflicted a wound across my eyes," Stopped again, this time reaching up with one hand and untying the band across his eyes. The brown cloth fell around his shoulders revealing a cresent shape across both eyes and the pupils completey burned away.

A bit for color from the iris's remained, but other than that, the eyes were completely useless. "I let my guard down, and he took advantage of that.."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:44:35 PM
Xazor listened intently as he spoke, and then gasped to herself when he took the cloath from his eyes. She leaned over the table and gently touched the end of the scar. At the mention of "Death" she growled deeply and sat back.

"Vega! The bastard better stay clear of me!"

She said through grit teeth, exposing her elongated canines. It was he who did this.....she recalled word that her Padawan was fighting the Dark One.....but she did not know which Padawan it was. Evidence just proved it was him.

"Is.....is there nothing we can do? I know a great doctor who can fix everything! He reattached my arm without leaving any scars....."

The Knight gently touched the side of his face, unable to comprehend what it would be like to know what everything looked like one minute....and then the next, see nothing but darkness. Her heart ached terribly for him.....wishing that there was something she could do......

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:49:58 PM
"I dont think there is anything anyone can do..." He groaned, leaning his head on his arm, "... I tried already, Jedi healing, biological, genetic... anything.. and everything didnt work..."

Chance replaced the brown strip and leaned back, "I dont think I will ever see the color of the sky again.."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:01:52 PM
Xazor shook her head, lifting his chin up so that she could look at him again.

"Don't give up hope.....have faith in the Force! All things happen for a reason!"

The Knight damned Vega to hell.....calling him a friend once.....she couldn't believe it now. Growling deeply, she made a mental note to find him......

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:09:24 PM
Chance let a small smile sneak onto his face, "Xazor, Don't got after him. It's not our way," How it was that he knew what she was thinking would most likly become a mystery.

"Some day he will most likely come to us, then The Force takes over," Chance solomly said, then contiuned in a low tone, "Maybe it was the Force's doing that gave me this... disadvantage. You think?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:19:15 PM
The Knight sighed, wondering how he had known what she was thinking. It was true, though, that the bond a Master and Padawan held was very strong....to the point of knowing one another's thoughts and emotions without even being able to see them.....or be near them. She sighed and shook her head.

"I know it isn't our way....but......he needs to be taught a lesson."

She said curtly. A coy smile crossed her lips for a moment as she thought of how to make the best of this situation for Chace.

"It is a possibility that the Force intended things to be as they are. I will teach you how to better use your senses.....you're at an advantage that way.....you have the Force and those fine ears of yours....."

She laughed slightly, hoping to lighten up the mood a bit. It was so sad to see him in this state.....somehow, she felt responsible....

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:30:27 PM
Chance smirked.

"Thanks," he spoke with a toothy grin, "I know this would be bad, but, once I am able to.... um... see.... again we can both go find this 'Vega' and, quote, 'teach him a lesson', unquote.."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:32:35 PM
The Knight grinned to herself and took a sip of her drink which was brought several minutes into their coversation.

"That's a good plan...."

She said softly, setting the drink down on the table top. It still made her sad to see him this way...knowing that he would not be able to see the happiness on her face on the day of his promotion to Knight.....she just hoped that he would be able to see again....

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:37:44 PM
"Mhhmn.." Chance agreed, taking a sip of his own drink.

"How are things going on around here?" He asked after a few moments of silence, "I was gone for a few days and am very curious if anything happend."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:43:03 PM
The Knight smiled to herself and shook her head.

"Nothing new has happened......did I ever tell you that I was pregnant? Well.....if you could see, you would know that I am. And it's a girl....."

She smiled brightly....but he couldn't see that either. She let her happiness flow through the Force so he could "feel" her smile.

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:48:15 PM
"No, you never told me. Congratulations!" Chance exclaimed, feebly trying to clap softly but ended up missing altogether a few times with a grin.

"When is the child expected?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:53:06 PM
The Knight smiled to herself, but frowned when he couldn't even clap.

"Next month! I am excited but scared....."

She said softly. There was much to tell him of this though..how the baby wasn't Shade's....how they had ended their marriage...how Dasquian was the Father......

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:50:39 PM
"Scared?" A look of puzzlement crossed the boy's features, "What are you scared of?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:26:03 PM
"I've never had a child before.....I don't know what I would do if there were complications......"

She said softly, thinking of everything that could possilbly go wrong. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she sighed and focused on her Padawan with a smile.....

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:21:22 PM
"The day of birth, have your closest friends and relatives with you. That way, you can feel more safe than anything else," Chance thought for a moment, "If there, Which I hope not, is any. They and the docters would know what to do... I think.."

Reaching out again for his drink, he groped around the table until the back of his hand hit the glass and spilt it's contents over the table. "Oh geeze.." Chance moaned with drooping ears...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:36:53 PM
The Knight smiled and nodded gently.

"I'll do that.....my friends and family will be there."

She said softly, watching him try to find his drink. Suddenly he backhanded it and sent the contents all over the table. Quickly Xazor grabbed for some napkins and wiped up the liquid, then used the Force to heat up the molecules around the table....and created heat. It dried up the rest of the liquid that she had missed with the napkins.

"There....all cleaned up."

She smiled to herself and called to Avolon behind the bar who promptly brought her a refill in replacement for the spilled drink. Smiling, she placed it on the table before Chance, and took his hand in her own, then placed it around the glass.

Chance
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:49:37 PM
"This is going to be difficult to deal with.." He mummbled to himself as Xazor gided his hand to the refilled glass. Gripping it and moving it closer to reassure his grip on it.

"Thanks," He commented with a smile, "If you do not mind, May I ask whom the father of your child is?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:14:04 AM
Suddenly Xazor stopped at his question....taking a deep breath, she looked down at the table to hide her guilt...but then remembered that he couldn't see her anyway.

"I was going to speak to you about that, for you have the right to know. Shade....the man I married.....is not the Father. We ended our marriage after I told him of all of this for.....Dasquian Belargic is the Father of my daughter...."

Chance
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:14:39 AM
Surprise crossed Chance's features, "I see.. How does Shade and Dasquain feel of this?"

Then leaning closer, and speaking much quieter, "It takes alot of courage to admit something like that."