PDA

View Full Version : Like Old Times (Closed: Lance, Clay, Maia)

Clay Dennatta
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:49:03 PM
Clay entered the Bar and Grill and remembered all the good times had when he was last here. Now it was like old times again. Just three friends sittin at a table talkin about life.What else could anyone ask for. Clay found the table they sat at the last time all three of them were together and sat down. Now alls he had to do was wait, but he needed something to drink first.

Clay went up to the bartender,

:: Im gonna need a bottle of your finnest Merlot.::

Bartender: K, here ya go son.

:: Thank you::

Blade returned to his table with three glasses and the bottle of merlot and found his friends already sittin.

:: Welcome, Its so good to be home. Its just like old times.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:26:22 AM
Maia smiled happily. Her mind flashing back to when they had all first met. She had heard there voices and had stopped to say hi and there friendship had started from there. So many things had happened in that time. But her feelings for the two friends had only deepened. Lance had become like a brother to her and Clay she knew would be like one to had they all been given that time. She wondered what had happened to Clay and why he had went away for so long.

It mattered little. She was just glad to have her friend back. Maia stood up and hugged him. She sat back down her grin stretched from ear to ear. "It seems we have come full circle my friends and I am truly glad that it came out this way for all of us." She lifted her glass. "To old friends and new beginnings and always having each other."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:27:03 AM
:: Lance was sitting at the table today he had his normal brown spikey hair on, just like when he first met Clay and Maia it sure was a change from his spikey blonde hair and millitary like cloths. He lightly lifted up his glass and giggled lightly::

"Yeah!" He said with a pretty enthousiastic voice

Clay Dennatta
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:28:48 PM
Clay too lifted his glass

:: Cheers::

He had waited so long for the day of his return and now he could pick up the peices that he had left so long ago.

:: What have you two been doing all this time i have been gone?::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:16:15 PM
Maia raised her eyebrows and grinned. Looking at Lance she cocked her head and batted his arm.

She looked back to Clay. "I don't even know where to start Clay. I am a Knight now and I am seeing someone by the name of Dios. As for Lance ." Maia grinned "I'll let him answer that but I can assure you he is always up to no good"

Aug 17th, 2002, 07:24:02 PM
:: Lance had a light chuckle giggling through his system::

"Hehe! Maia oh don't exagerate!"He said with a wide grin on his face.

:: He then took a sip of his glass and brought his breath back to it's normal state.::

"Well....what can I say much things have changed I'm not the same person you met in that room alone Clay I use to be lone and really devoted only to fighting...now I think I finally found my heart and well I'm dating a girl named Kaytor Surna she's my devotion and my life is based on her, as for my training well I'm not very far from beeing a knight even though I can already take on one fairly good. Now I have a lot of friends here my life is happy and good though you were the only element missing my old roommate. Why don't you come back your room is still there and your stuff hasn't been touched" He said with a happy voice.

Clay Dennatta
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:24:00 PM
:: I think i will come back. Im glad my room is still there and my stuff. I have had a few things that i missed dearly like my amulet::

He tok a quick sip of his merlot and began to explain where he has been all these years.

:: I left cause i could feel the pain my brother was in. The darkside was consuming him rapidly and he needed help. Im sorry i didnt say goodbye but i had alot on my mind and didnt think about what was goin on. I turned my brother to the lightside and we trained alot till i left and tried to convince him to come back with me but he didnt want to. So now im back her and training under Xazor again.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:27:07 AM
Maia smiled softly at her friend. Reaching over she took his hand. "I'm glad you decided to come back Clay. You have been sorely missed. There has been a lot that has happened in the time you have been away but some things will always remain the same and that is our friendship."

Aug 21st, 2002, 01:09:57 PM
:: Lance took a sip of his drink and nodded at what Maia said::

"That is so true...there is no way that I could've said it better"