PDA

View Full Version : And I'd like the house special please... uhhh, I think you call him Zeke?

Odin Murk
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:54:47 PM
:: Odin trudged into the stinking bar and snorted, it was worse then he had been expecting, overwhelming human stink. Odin wento on though, he could wait a very long time for Zeke, he'd watched the padawan for a long time, he'd be in here eventually and when he did... Odin sat down at a booth his tail behind him made sitting down very uncomfortable but he sat with his back to the wall and the cushion to his side. A droid came by and as it asked for his order he spit on it and watched the poisonous venom seep in and fry the circuits, amusing...::

Salemn Lysce
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:49:23 PM
< You shouldn't do that. >

Salemn frowned as she as bent down, looking at the alarmed droid. Its circuits were becoming fried as its wires began to get jangled up.

< They're hard to replace ... >

Sighing, she shut the poor thing off to stop its 'misery' and picked it up with the Force, floating it over to a corner where another droid would see it and repair the damages.

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:53:12 PM
A cardboard box sneaked past the guards. Inside, Zeke was crouched low, trying to get into the back. He'd heard a rumor that Yoghurt was actually back there cooking the food. He couldn't get back there normally, so he was gonna sneak back there.

"It's just a box, its just a box..." He mumbled at the guards. They paid him no mind, ignoring the odd little guy in the box. Zeke made his way toward the counter.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:56:18 PM
:: Lance was sitting at the usual table in his own dark corner, he was clothed under black cloaks whom he rarely ever wore. His face was completly shadowed he was kinda doing his Macus wannabe smoking from pipe watching the scene between Salemn and Odin and then the cardboard box, Lance almost laughed at Zeke for beeing so silly but he preffered to stay silent and watch what seemed to be something that was gonna get interesting.::

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 09:04:59 PM
Zeke came past the bar, and started toward the back, humming a theme for himself.

"Da da dadadaa...da da da dadada..."

The bartender looked at Zeke.

"Huh? What's that?"

Zeke froze.

"Its just a box, its just a box..." he whispered frantically to himself.

Aug 16th, 2002, 09:07:18 PM
:: Lance whispered under his breath::

"He could've just had attached a fake moustache to his face...always the hard way heh..."Lance said taking a sip of his beer.

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:12:56 AM
Satine sees Lance and gives a low chuckle, and then feels a dark presence in the Force. Turning his cloaked face towards it, Satine frowns as he sees Odin.

Lance, just noticed we have a human eater in here... he sends through the Force, and then sends a message to Zeke.

Zeke, stay in that little box of yours, buddy. Odin Murk is here. Something tells me he wants a snack.

Getting up, Satine walks over to Odin, his cloak billowing around him, hiding the weapons he wore.

"Hello Odin. Sorry, but I don't think you will find much of humans to eat around here." the Knight says, sitting down at the chair opposite of the lizard.

Taataani Meorrrei
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:29:06 AM
Across the bar, a pair of blue eyes remained fixed on the goings-on. Between the moving box and the reptilian that had entered, Taa's attention was undivided. Her sensitive ears swiveled toward them, and she gently sniffed at the air.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:33:26 AM
"...And you will be charged for your damage of that droid,"

Another figure stood over the table at which the lizard and Alpha sat, arms folded over his chest as he regarded the repitilian.

Aug 17th, 2002, 10:22:39 AM
:: Lance receives the message and extincts his pipe putting it back into the pockert of his cloak, he takes off his hood and gets up walking up to Zeke on his box, he takes the box from the floor even though it's extremely heavy and lifts it up.:;

:: He looks at the barman whom was giving him an odd gaze and chuckled lightly::

"Euh..sorry I forgot my cardboard box...it's very precious to me" He said chuckling

:: He then sent a message through the force to Zeke::

"Hey dude hurry up and tell me where your headed cause your heavy"

Zeke
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:16:51 PM
"The back!" Zeke said audibly. "I wanna see if Yoghurt really does all the cooking here."

Taataani Meorrrei
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:59:03 PM
Dispersing into a shadowy alcove with grace that only one of her species could possess, Taataani used her extendable claws to dig into the walls, defly climbing up and into the dark obscurity of the rafters. Her strong, lithe body hugged a support timber high above, as she kept her center of gravity flush to her perch, watching the situation down below. Her senses were on alert, ever-watchful for something that might pique her interest.

Odin Murk
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:05:31 PM
:: Odin sat up as the humans started to crowd him... the mammals stank worse then the dead ones usually did. so many of them, he thought he might be getting dizzy! He got up and pushed his way out of the crowd around him, it really wasn't many but it was enough becuase he knew he wouldn't be able to eat these yet. but then he smelled it, ignoring the protests of the others he turned his nose to thye air and let his tongue slip back and forth tasting it. It was there, he was there somewhere! But where? Odin slowly stalked forward to the bar, his first lens coming up and the distorted colors of the life force of these mammals became apparent. Zeke glowed more than the others and was easy to pick out in the crowd. Odin heard his stomach growl.::

Zeke
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:38:56 PM
Zeke's box fell through and he fell to the floor.

"Aww! Man! At least its not my box."

Zeke rubbed his head and looked around sheepishly. There was Salemn, Dasquian, Alpha, Lance holding the broken box and...

"Oh, NO! God no!"

Odin Murk stood dead in the center of the Bar and Grill.

Aug 17th, 2002, 06:44:38 PM
:: Lance glared at this Odin::

"The hell is this!?......."

"Seems like trouble has come for ya buddy" Lance said looking towarded the creature.

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:24:32 PM
Satine's hands go beneath his cloak, gripping his sabre hilts, and he walks over, putting himself between Odin and Zeke.

I told you I wouldn't let Odin almost kill you again, buddy.

Zeke
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:39:47 PM
Zeke rose to a low squat, keeping his center of gravity balanced.

"Back off, Satine..." Zeke said slowly via Force. "I'll confront him. No fighting in the Bar and Grill. If he attacks, Lochabre and the Knights and Master's will defeat him and throw him out."

Aug 17th, 2002, 08:51:28 PM
:: Lance nods::

"Exactly" He said under his breath

"No need to fight here.....we'll just be in big trouble for naught" He said then walking to Satine and touching his arm motioning him not to pull his saber.

"There is no need to fight here my friend"

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:14:01 PM
:: Dios was beside Odin in a moment, gun to wherever he thought Odin's temple might be.::
you know, I always found takeout better myself but frog legs never really were my thing. I know I'm not supposed to have the gun inside but I don't think what you brought in was allowed either toad. How about you say we both take it outside and deal with it from there or you can just back off my pal Zeke.

Matrix
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:14:24 PM
:: I shook from Lance's belt as I slammed the floor and bounced in Satine's hands, everyone around was amazed and Lance did not understand what was going on.::

Aug 17th, 2002, 10:18:19 PM
:: Lance's eyes narrowed as he had seen similar things happen to his saber in a few occasion...but never so open what the hell had just happend? Lance had no answer...Matrix seemed alive...his father spoke to him about a very special function on this saber...Lance crossed his eyes and walked up to Satine to take back his saber...this was odd...it's as if Matrix was asking for a fight...::

"what the?" Lance said under his breath

Taataani Meorrrei
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:29:39 PM
Blue eyes narrowed in the darkness above, as Taa continued to watch from her vantage. Her lips parted in a feral fashion, revealing a row of dangerously-sharp teeth, immaculately white and lethal. She'd made up her mind on her target, and try as he might, he didn't have a chance of escaping her now. Her teeth parted enough to allow a rough pink tongue to slide the moisture from her dagger-like canines. She got very still...tensed...and waited to explode on her chosen prey.

Matrix
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:46:44 PM
:: I was now held firmly in Lance's hands but I went out of control as I seeked fighting I wanted to lounge my-self on Odin who seemed to be a darksiders...enemys of Lance were mine and I was devoted to help and protect Lance into his Jedi prosperation I was now shaking in Lance's hand trying to get out Lance was no guided by me moving everywhere.::

Zeke
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:16:10 PM
Zeke watched events unfold.

"Guys...back down. This is my problem."

Zeke stood, shakily, but at least he was standing. His heart raced as he approached Odin, supressing the memories of his shoulders being gouged and the pain, oh the pain...

"What business do you have Odin?" He sounded calmer and more confident than he felt.

Odin Murk
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:46:37 PM
:: Odin ignored the group of filthy mammals before him, all except Zeke. Who actually seemed to have enough bravery now to speak.::
What am I here for Zeke? Why you of coursssssssssse... I told you I would eat you eventually and you doubted that? You should know not to doubt a sith by now morsssssssel. I did not plan on finishing you here, simply, how do you say? Throw the gauntlet at your feet? Yesssss, i think that is it. I challenge you to a one on one duel.
:: Odin coughed then gagged up a holopad, he slid the slobbery unit to Zeke and turned to leave. He ignored the mammals as he left. He'd rather shed early then stay in there any more than he had to.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:05:55 AM
Zeke picked up the pad, ignoring the wet unit and turned it on. An image of Odin was projected.

"Morsssssssel...we shall duel. You will fasssse me, or you sshhall ssssssuffer the conssssequensssessss! There are old ruinssss near your GJO. A temple hassss been weathered perfectly flat by the windssss....we shall fight there. In 2 daysss...assss the ssssun ssssetssss...."

The holopad shut down, and Zeke sat heavily in the nearest chair.

Alpha
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:23:51 PM
Satine looks to Zeke.

"Hey, buddy, you aren't actually considering doing that, are you?"

Aug 18th, 2002, 12:41:54 PM
:: Lance clipped back Matrix to his belt still confused on to what was happening::

"Yeah right Zeke I hope you aren't considering that" Lance said having the feeling he was beeing observed by something.

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:35:16 PM
Zeke sat forward and put his face in his hands. Odin was trying to kill him. But he'd have to face Odin eventually...

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:51:13 PM
Pheonix had witness the entire thing for one corner of the bar and grill. Although understanding none of what was said, she could tell the worry in Zeke's face. She also reconised one word that was used when she had healed Zeke before and had a feeling that it was the name of the being that had hurt him befor and that was the Iksar looking man that had just left.

Pheonix stood from her seat and walked over to the door to watch the lizard walk away. She wished she knew what they were all saying but accepted the fact that she couldn't. Once the lizard was out of sight, she looked back at Zeke. A worried expresion had crossed his face.

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:37:04 PM
Zeke sat back and ordered a drink.

"I'll face him. I won't be pushed around by the likes of him."

Alpha
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:00:12 PM
"zeke, the last time you faced him, you almost died. We can't afford to lose you, buddy."

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:16:05 AM
"Zeke, the last time you faced him, you almost died. We can't afford to lose you, buddy."

Zeke shuddered. He had nearly died. But if he didn't face Odin, he'd keep coming back, and keep coming back, and keep coming back until he finally succeeded in his sick and twisted goal.

"I'll fight him. This time, he'll be the one who is carried away to the med bay."

Zeke left the Bar and Grill before anyone could do or say anything to stop him.

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 09:21:15 AM
Satien shakes his head, and then looks at Lance.

"Should we follow him?"

Aug 19th, 2002, 01:09:37 PM
:: Lance nods to Satine::

"Yeah let's watch this we can't afford to lose the cockroach lover" He sais walking out of the bar.

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:12:37 PM
Satine smiles grimly, and follows, his sabre held unlit in his hand.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:03:11 PM
Zeke stopped as he noticed Lance and Satine following him.

"Yeah?"

He didn't turn to face them, but stood looking straight ahead. His voice was devoid of its usual happy tone; Zeke was all business.

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:39:17 PM
"Zeke. You just got two bodyguards to extract you in case you get in over your head." Satine says, not adding the "like last time" comment that was on the tip of his tounge.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:46:35 PM
"Alone."

To bring allies would only make Odin redouble his efforts. He had to fight Odin one on one, and be an even match, to prove that he was capable of his own defense. Zeke continued walking.

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:58:46 PM
"Zeke, he wouldn't even know we were there!"

Zeke
Aug 20th, 2002, 09:18:47 AM
"That's...not the point..." Zeke said lamely. He started to walk again, heading for the Academy.

Aug 20th, 2002, 01:21:09 PM
"Oh god let's at least bring some popcorn to watch this from a distance" Lance said shaking his head watching Zeke go, he clapped his fingers and looked at Satine not knowing if they should still follow him.

Mutant Cockroach
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:48:51 PM
"Oh, shut up, all of you!"

Out of nowhere I seemed to appear - one of the traits of the cockroach. I was on Zeke's shoulder, having crawled out from under his collar.

"I'm the one he needs if he gets in any trouble!"