PDA

View Full Version : A loner.......(open)

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:26:41 PM
A man walked down a dark dirt road on a planet near the outer rim. Once this road lead to a place of great hapiness, but no longer. Now it was just a simple road, just like the man waking down used the be considered great by some, he now considered himself plain.

Shade continued to walk down the dusty trail, not knowing where it would end. He reached to his side and his hnand brushed over a small metallic cylinder. A lightsaber that he once weilded, but probally never would again. He could not call himself a Jedi anymore. He had not lived up to the standards. Now he was just a loner trying to find his way in the galaxy.

Dios Kane
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:33:16 PM
:: Dios was actually walking the other way to day, he had only one thing on his mind at the moment and for once it had nothin to do with Maia or his flask of the good stuph, it had to do with the cursed vamps of course! They had to be haunting him day and night, awake and not... But as he walked he saw one other walking towards him. He flitted his hand to his saber quick enough but wasn't sure what else to do, vamps were hunting him more than he was hunting them most likely, so he kept a subtle gaurd up. He walked closer and raised a hand.::
Hail stranger

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:36:48 PM
Shade stopped and looked up.

"Good evening. How are you?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:39:06 PM
Kindo was visiting a planet on the Outer Rim to help rebuild a small community destroyed by a wildfire. It felt great to be of aid to those less fortunate, to be there when their worlds were upside down. It was late, and Kindo would hop on his Speeder Bike to head back to his temporary quarters for a good night's sleep. His bike was swooping down the dirt road that laid ahead of him. He was admiring the Force, thinking of of all the peace it brought when out of nowhere he saw a very familiar man. He slowed down his Speeder Bike to see who it was. He had seen this man somewhere, but who was he? Then it came to him, a man he had heard about before. He hopped off his bike and approached the man.

" Excuse me sir, but are you Shade Magus, great Jedi Knight? "

Dios Kane
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:40:13 PM
:: Dios gave a smile but the scar down his face twitched a bit, did he know this man?::
Good and you sir?
:: He extened his hand.::
Dios Kane, at your service, Drinking angel.

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:45:10 PM
Shade returned the man's handshake and smiled.

"I am well also."

He then turned to the other how joined them.

[i]"Yes and no......great Jedi Knight is not what I would describe myself as.

Dios Kane
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:48:59 PM
:: Dios quickly turned away as he saw Kindo. He turned away as to not let his face be seen, it had been some time since he'd been to the Gjo and he hoped that his long hair and black jacket would leave him disguised to Kindo. He hadn't been close enough to hear Dis announce his name so he didn't know yet, Dios slipped his sunglasses on and smiled as he turned. So this was Shade Magus, the one Xazor had told him about. That could be good and bad. but anyways...::
So where are you headed to Shade?

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:50:29 PM
"I don't know yet...where ever my feet take me I guess. What about you Dios."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:51:56 PM
Kindo extended his hand. Kindo sensed this guy's depression and grief. He nodded to Dios, who also was there. It was of no suprise though, both were usually around the same place the same time. What do you expect from good friends? Kindo turned his attention back to Shade.

" You are wrong sir. A Knight remains great, and you are a great Knight. "

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:54:40 PM
Shade sighed.

"That is not what I meant. I am no longer worthy of being called a Jedi Knight. I have lost the way."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:57:48 PM
" Why is that? What have you done to make you think you are unworthy of the Jedi Knight title? "

Dios Kane
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:58:58 PM
:: Dios heard Kindo and stopped for a moment before catching up with the other two. Dios snatched his glasses off his face and threw them behind him.::
Kindo, i think you should let the man be... I also walk lost Shade... I believe for now I have lost my feet and I can't find my way back home yet.

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:07:32 PM
Shade put his hand up.

"It is ok...I will answer his question. I am lost because unlike a Jedi...I ran when most needed. I ran becuse of fear....."

Dios Kane
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:10:04 PM
:: Dios hung his head, this could've probably ruined his little break from the vamps for a bit but it would be okay...::
It happens, people let that hit them too hard when it does, it's when it becomes chronic that it's bad...
:: Dios thought of a way to lighten the mood a bit::
You know your wife Xazor Shade?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:10:42 PM
Kindo turned to Dios in a motion of anger.

" I don't care what you think Dios. Shade, you can either walk a depressed path of grief or you can step and be a true Jedi Knight, the one you are. Realize the truth. You are Shade Magus, Jedi Knight. "

He returned to his Speeder Bike and departed for his temporary quarters.

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:16:12 PM
"He's new to the GJO isn't he?"

Shade turned back to Dios and nodded.

"Yes I do..."

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:13:56 PM
:: Dios smiled a bit.::
Na, Kindo's been around as much as I have, but anyways.
:: Dios didn't know if he should speak anymore of the subject but he continued anyways.::
I danced with her once, pretty nice, but yeah, different topic. So where are you headed now?

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:41:01 PM
Shade looked around for a moment before turning his gaze back to Dios.

"No where inparticular......I gues I might just head up to the next town and see if I can find shelter for the night. What about you?"

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:08:49 PM
:: Dios' face went pale a bit as he turned to Shade.::
I wouldn't go back there, I just came from there and all you'll find is a bunch of crosses and gravestones. Vamp fest not too long ago and I'd been too late again. I never make it there just right of course, I'm always a step behind them, demons... You might as well and come with me. Nuthin thats past the graveyard anyways.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:22:47 PM
Ki Adi returned on his Speeder Bike back to the where he had last talked with Dios and Shade. He stopped in front of them, haulting there ongoing path. He took a breath, and began to speak.

" I got a place not far from here, a temporary shelter while I help the local community with repairs. Why don't you two come over for the night? It's quite large, and very adequete. We have soem food prepared to eat, and there's more than enough. My aid Quinton Dalgar is back there watching over the place. Please don't turn me down guys. We can have a great chat, us Jedi. "

Kindo wanted the Jedi to stay over for the night very much. They would have a rare oppurtunity to have a great talk on many issues, and get some food and rest. He waited for there reply.

Shade Magus
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:13:38 PM
"That would be up to the Jedi Dios. I am fine with it seeing as how I don't have anyother place for the night."

Dios Kane
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:31:10 PM
:: Dios nodded to Kindo with a smile, though he was a bit disturbed at Shade calling him Jedi like he wasn't one of them.::
Sure thing Count, sounds good to me. I'll walk though, so if you wanna go on ahead, I'll be there soon. I'd like to enjoy the scenery step by step. Hehe...

Shade Magus
Aug 21st, 2002, 05:07:11 PM
"I shall join you. I also like to take life a step at a time."

Dios Kane
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:34:26 PM
:: Dios gave Shade a smile as he began to walk in the indicated direction.::
Sure, so... you haven't been around much Shade, where ya been?