PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia [open to all]

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:56:03 PM
It was the early hours of morning, and Yoghurt's seemed to be unusually empty aside from the regular semi-conscious drunkards scattered throughout the bar. Having been on the planet dealing with prior business, the smuggler of sorts had decided to give the galaxy-renown Jedi bar a chance. Stepping inside, with hands lingering casually inside of the overcoat pockets, he measured the establishment with a brief look over.

Appearing rather empty, though considering the time of day, a smile etched its way along his rugged-stubble face as he seated himself on the one of the lined stools against the bar countertop.

"Something to drink, sir?" The bartender approached the newcomer, putting a polish on a shot glass in his hand.

"Water," He stated with an easy grin, the bartender turned to snatch a glass from underneath the table just as a firm hand was placed on his shoulder, "In a clean glass, mate."

Dios Kane
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:25:25 PM
:: Dios looked up from where his head had been on the table for some time.::
But ya know, the dirty ones add flavor and the good stuph will always put you to sleep. How's life friend? The names Dios Kane

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:33:01 PM
"Friend? You must be mistaken," he didn't bother to look in the Jedi's direction, instead his eyes focused on the glass of water placed infront of him, "Life is fair."

He replied bluntly, a grin vaguely curved along his face.

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:50:37 PM
I'm not mistaken, until you dis me or the jedi or anyone else for that matter you're my friend. And I agree, life is fair, but what makes it fair nowadays to you?

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:00:19 PM
"Why so intrigued, Jedi?"

The words rolled off his tongue, emphasizing Jedi as he regarded Dios with a furtive grin.