PDA

View Full Version : New Recruit

Rognan Dar
Aug 16th, 2002, 12:56:05 PM
Walking into through the doors I look around the spacious room that is well lit. I continue in still looking around, but nobody's there.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:03:48 PM
Suddenly a warm comforting wave enshrouded the room, manifesting to the newcomer of a presence. Gracefully, a woman stepped from the shadows allowing the light to bathe her muscular figure. Her stomach bulged slightly...a sign to all around her that she was carrying a child. A smile lit her lips, exposing her elongated canines, and the silver in her deep blue eyes glinted in the light that they caught.

The blue robes she wore wrapped around her and flowed behind her like the waves of the ocean, and her long blonde hair swung softly in Garou Warrior Braids. As she walked, the golden coins in the Braids clanged together softly and shined brightly in the lights of the Recruitment Center. The woman breathed softly, not making a sound as she walked toward the Padawan hopeful. The Garou broke her stride and stopped nearly a meter from his back and stood in silence for but a minute.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek something this day.....the Jedi, perhaps?"

Her words were soft and floated to his ears like music. She smiled gently again and folded her hands at her weapons belt. Three sabers and many other weapons of beauty, hung from around her waist. She stood tall and proud, only reaching a height of five foot six inches......but she acted taller. Her gentle eyes rested upon the newcomer.....waiting for him to move or speak....wondering what would become of his future....

Rognan Dar
Aug 16th, 2002, 09:20:27 PM
Surprised at the sound behind me I stood with lighting speed, looking behind me I see a beautiful women standing there saying.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek something this day.....the Jedi, perhaps?"

Her voice sounded like music to the ear. Just looking at her I could tell that she was with child. Bowing in respect I said.

"I'm Rognan Dar, I've heard that this is the place were people with ability,s go to. I'm looking for help to strenghen my ability's."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:23:58 PM
The Knight smiled and bowed in return and nodded.

"Indeed......those who wish to be protectors of the innocent and bringers of justice.....who are Force adept....come here to join the Jedi. You say you have.....abilities.....what type of abilities are you speaking of?"

She questioned softly, wondering what he had noticed about himself that made him seek out the Greater Jedi Order....

Rognan Dar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:42:36 PM
"It's this speed ability that i can't control, Sometimes I'm extremly fast and sometimes not. I don't understand it, like it has a will of it's own." I said looking the woman in front of me. "And I would like to serve to the best of my ability."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:56:32 PM
The Knight thought about this and smiled to herself.

"That is a common one.....yes, you are adept to the Force...but learning to control it and use it to help others is difficult, but with training it can be achieved. So you wish to join us? But do you know anything of the Jedi? This life is not easy....you will be hated and hunted by many...is that what you want?"

Rognan Dar
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:18:53 PM
"I only want to serve, if that means being hated.....then yes I wish to join." I said felling a bit sad at the thought of being hated, but shrugged the thought away.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:32:06 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"And will you finish what you begin? It is a long road....it takes pure committment of your whole life......"

Rognan Dar
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:45:01 PM
"Yes, yes i will. I will live up to the reponsibility." Rognan said stratening his back.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:00:40 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. You may find yourself a room in the Living Quarters....meet friends in Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill.....or perhaps, seek open training in the Academy. A Master shall be apointed to you once one is available, so be patient. Above all....if you have questions.....don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else....."

She said with a warm smile, bowing to the new Padawan......

Rognan Dar
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:29:20 PM
"Thanks for your help. But what about this speed thing, most of the time i walk into people on accident. It's really embarrassing you know." Rognan said scratching his head.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:42:14 PM
The Knight smiled to herself and shook her head.

"Try to imagine yourself walking at a steady speed.....forget about being fast......ever....and then once your training begins, your Master will teach you how to use that speed for your benefit! It's quite simple....just make your mind believe that you can only walk at a normal pace....."

Rognan Dar
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:42:44 PM
"Thanks, I will." Rognan said returning the bow.