PDA

View Full Version : A mess and a note. (Adisha Diji)

Laric Nworb
Aug 16th, 2002, 11:56:01 AM
Laric knocked on Adisha's door, but it opened with a single knock. No one was home, and the room was a mess. A datapad and someother machines were broken into unrecognizable fragments.
What the... Laric thought to himself, then he noticed a note on what seemed like living paper. He picked it up and it wiggled in his hands. It said:
Adisha Diji, You have a date at Yoghurt's. Meet me there.
Laric wasn;t sure who left the note for Adisha, but he didn't like them and he didn't like anyone asking Adisha out on a date, whoever they were. He held the note in his hands and contemplated destroying it. How can she go on a date if she doesn't even know she's supposed to go? Just then Adisha approached her door and looked inside.
"It wasn't me!" He explained before she could accuse him of destroying everything mechanical in her room. "It was this guy, whoever it is. He left you a note."

Adisha Dije
Aug 16th, 2002, 12:05:00 PM
Adisha looked around the room and then at Laric. "Who?" She noticed the note in Larics hand and saw it moving.

He held it out for her to read. "Why would I want to date soemone who trashed my room?" She tried put humor in her voice instead of letting her uneasiness slip through.

"The only way will find this person is to meet them at Yoghurts." she said. "You may come if you like, but I have to go." And with that she hurried out of the living quarters.