PDA

View Full Version : LV! Gav! Wake up!

Jehova Eaven
Aug 16th, 2002, 12:02:09 AM
LV, may I ask to take my trials to become a master? BTW we have a lot of apprentices here... could use some people to train them, Dyzm can only do so much.

Oh and Gav... train some people or something. Its a call to arms, a lot of people are leaving SWFans... (dying community) we could use your help, guidence, and great rp/writing skills. (heh heh l33t skillz)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:01:42 AM
I agree, training missions are good and all, but they don't really TRAIN, they teach Sith to fight together and thats about it. We need to breathe life back into SWfans, and I see attacks from the Order doing just that. But first, we need to train the Apprentices into Knights and Warriors.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:37:38 AM
Well just Knights, as far as I know our ranking system is Apprentice, Knight, and then Master. But yeah, I think I'm the only Knight in the group. We could definetely use some more.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:08:10 PM
Also I just want to add that if someone is going to go that they make someone else a moderator or something. It becomes quite a pain when there are many people and threads that need attention such as people b*tching and moaning about a ct.

Lady Vader
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:08:07 PM
Alright, Jehova, I think it is a good idea for you to have your Master trials. And we do need more Masters, and you've proven yourself to be a good and loyal member. You certainly have my support.

As to other mods, I think it's a good plan. I've actually been thinking of making you and Dyzm mods, for those times I just have to take a week off or I'll explode. Lemme see what I can do in that department. :)

Gav Mortis
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:13:28 PM
Right, I have a proposal to make that I've been pondering on.

But first here's my conundrum:

<LI> IC Gav hates TSO and all it stands for.
<LI> OOC I love this place but due to my character complications - which I'm not going back on - I can't do anything here.
<LI> I see TSO and something it lacks at the moment is organization and guidance as a whole group. I am willing to help out in that department but I can't as Gav.

Therefore my proposal is that I create a new character who is of a master rank to replace Gav's place on the council but is someone who unlike Gav cares for TSO and that way I can really help with you guys to make a difference.

On a side note, we definatly need to elect a new council.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:09:25 PM
Good Plan, except for one tiny detail, no one knows you.
The current crop of apprentices do not know who Gav is, or your new charachter. And the council is designed to repersent the people. So, in my honest opinion, before you jump right back into a key leadership areas, spend some time and get to know the apprentices.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:47:19 PM
Hmm... yeah. Thats a good idea, Dyzm. What about that thread in the palace we were in Gav?

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 24th, 2002, 05:44:35 PM
I replied to it! o_O

I was meaning to post in this anyway, I'd rather not create some backstory to this character that would put him in a place on the Council; that would be very boring for me and as such have created this new character from scratch. I don't do things unless I am going to enjoy them. :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:15:58 PM
Hmm, indeed. Its LVs turn to reply... ( skips her turn )

Lady Vader
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:00:57 PM
What... thread? o_O

If you mean the "Sith History" thread, I don't really have much left to say in it. Gav asked you a question and it wouldn't make sense for me to post after that.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:58:03 PM
Hrm...