PDA

View Full Version : Returning finnally after a long time away from his true home

Clay Dennatta
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:18:12 PM
After talking to his former Master and being accepted back into the Jedi Academy Clay heads back to the Living Quarters.....Seeing as how he has been gone so long he figured his old roommate must have already gottin a new one...So he went and found himself a empty room and threw all his clothes in his closet and set both his lightsabers on his bedroom bedside table. ...After settling in a moment he sat in his living room thinking of the times long past and thinking of everything he has just found out that has happened over the past while........

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:48:04 AM
Maia walked down the hall and felt a familiar presence. An old friend she had not seen in a long time. He was one of the first she had truly made friends with. Lance and she had grown close in the time Clay had been away but she still viewed him as a friend and she had missed his kind presence.

Maia tapped on the door softly and waited for his answer a huge grin plastered on her face...

OOC: Welcome back Clay you have been missed :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:27:46 PM
:: Lance had heard of the return of his old friend Clay, he ran down the halls of the LQ and saw Maia already there.::

"Hey sis! Is it true!?" Lance said on a very excited tone

OOC: Welcome back my friend :) you have been missed, and have missed much

Clay Dennatta
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:17:17 PM
Clay noticed the two standing at the door. At first he didnt recognize them but that was probably cause he had just woke up from falling alseep thinking. But as his eyes seemed to clear he noticed it was his friend Maia and his friends and old roommate, Lance. He didnt really know what to say. He had left so suddenly and didnt even say good bye to them . What would he say to them. It didnt matter. Just the fact that they even came to see if it was true that he was back was good enough for him.

:: My friends. Its been a long time. How have you been?::

Aug 16th, 2002, 07:43:28 PM
:: Lance turned his head seeing his friend standing there..it was strange to see him again just like that...he wondered where had been gone to...why did he leave? But that didn't matter he was there and that's only thing that was important. Lance walked up to him and tapped his shoulder lightly.::

"Welcome back old friend...my heart is glad to see that you are still in one piece.." He said with a light smile then looking back at Maia.

Clay Dennatta
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:50:22 PM
:: And it is good to see you my friend. What have you two been up to? Anything new?::

Clay was so thrilled to be back and he is glad that they remembered him. He remembered the last day that he saw themn. They were having dinner together. Now they can go out later sometime and maybe Clay wont leave so suddennly.

Aug 16th, 2002, 08:02:26 PM
"Woha! There are so many things we should have dinner like we use to do and talk about it all and maybe you can explain what happend....to you" Lance said on a pretty excited tone.

Clay Dennatta
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:19:02 PM
::Sounds good! I will go and reserve us a table right now and i will meat you two there in a minute.::

Right away Clay left for Yogs Bar and Grill. The place he was at before he left so suddenly.

Aug 16th, 2002, 08:28:07 PM
:: Lance had a quick smile and grabbed Maia by her arm::

"Come on sis! Let's get going"