PDA

View Full Version : In Memoriam [Nash Stolar]

Salemn Lysce
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:18:27 PM
Salemn was sitting near the back of Yog's, waiting for a certain somebody. She had received word that he was visiting GJO again and had wished to see him. How long has it been, she wondered, beginning to tap her fingernails on the tabletop. A serving droid stopped by her table and she dismissed the thing with a wave of her hand.

Nash knew where Salemn was ... After all, she was his Padawan.

Nash Stolar
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:21:32 PM
Nash stopped by the order to clear out his room and then be on his way. he had no intention to stay any longer then he had to. But that changed when he got a message from his padawan. If it was almost anyone else he would have been long gone by now..

After throwing what was left of his belongings into his ship he headed towards the bar not making eye contact with any other jedi he passed and ignored the ones that seemed to know him.. Once in the bar he didn't make any exceptions and walked to the table his padawan was at.. Though he had been at the bar any times in the past he was away for awhile and the smell had become more foreign then welcoming... He took a seat across from Salemn and nodded to her..

"Salemn... I hope you are well."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:32:43 PM
< Indeed I am, and you ? >

For once in many months, the Padawan's smile was genuine. She stopped tapping her fingernails and quickly brought her hands into her lap. A warm feeling washed over her as she sat across from her Teacher. So much time had passed before they had ever gotten together .... It reminded her of the old times.

Nash Stolar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:30:47 PM
"Better now.."

Nash grined a little as he spoke to his padawan, She had always managed to cheer him up with her never faulter happy attitude. and he figured it has been to long since they both have talked..

"Tell me, Have they made you a knight yet?"

Salemn Lysce
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:32:22 PM
< No, not yet ... But I have heard talk that they are thinking about it. >

Her brown eyes sparkled slightly with excitement as she bit down on her lower lip. So much had happened since he left .. Why did he leave ?

< You have missed alot in your absense ... >

Nash Stolar
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:30:17 PM
"I would have thought you were one by now.."

Nash looked around the table a little wondering why a bot had not come by yet. He desided to wait for one for a little while longer and looked back at salemn.

"Was any of it important?"

Salemn Lysce
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:56:54 PM
She noticed him looking for a serving droid and blushed slightly.

< I sent one away already .. Maybe that's why they avoid our table. >

The other available droids were busy preparing orders or serving them. Sighing slightly, she smiled ruefully.

< I found out I don't have a soul. >

Nash Stolar
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:33:38 PM
"No soul? How might that work?"

Nash raised an eyebrow and gave salemn his attention, now intrested in what she said.. Getting a drink could wait a little longer..

"Did someone tell you this?"

Salemn Lysce
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:53:08 PM
< Well .. Yes and no. >

My sold told me ...

< I really can't remember much except for that Xazor told me it was a dream. >

But I know the truth.

Her shoulders sagged slightly as she continued to watch Nash, the smile disappearing. Oh, Nash, can't you hear me ? Can't you see how much I suffer and try to hide it ? Why did you leave, Nash ? Why ?!

Looking away, the Padawan straightened up as she saw a passing droid. Flagging it down, she looked towards Nash, waiting for him to order something.

Nash Stolar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:17:54 PM
"I see..."

A dream...?

Nash noticed Salem's change in emotion by the way she appeared.. Like they said.. body language is always the loudest.. Then a spark went through his mind giving him an idea. He turned to the serv. bot as it came and pretending not to notice Salem's changing emotions..

"Ale, extra cold if you can..."

He looked at Salemn.

"Anything for you? I'll pay for it."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:49:10 PM
< No, nothing for me .. >

She bit the inside of her cheek then let go as soon as the coppery taste of blood filled her mouth. The droid rolled away to get Nash's order, leaving the two alone in silence.

Nash Stolar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:36:20 PM
Nash leaned back in his seat as he waited for his order to come and watched salemn.. personaly he hated moments like these... when it was deadly quiet.. He rested his elbows on the back of the chair sighed lightly..

"Do you like it here?"

Salemn Lysce
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:58:33 PM
< Do I .. like it here ? >

A strange look flitted on her face before disappearing, leaving her brown eyes strangely vacant.

< I must, I'm a Jedi ! >

This was her home, the only place she had stayed longer than a couple of weeks. Nobody had kicked her out like they did on the streets .. But .. Like it ? Did she even know what the word meant ?

Nash Stolar
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:16:16 PM
"You mean to say you like this place only because you have to?"

Nash leaned closer to to salemn and ignored when the droid came back and put his drink on the table, A small trace of a smile came to the sides of his mouth and he leaned back into his seat and took the drink and payed the droid..

"I would have said the same awhile ago.."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:21:21 PM
< What has changed your mind ? >

Better yet, why didn't you tell anyone about your absense.

< ... Who is your sister, the one that you were rambling about before you disappeared ? >

A look of true concern came over her gentle features as she reached out and placed her small hand onto his, stopping Nash from taking a drink.

Nash Stolar
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:36:36 PM
When Salemn stopped him from taking a drink he sighed and looked into her eyes.. They were so innocent, but he noticed that there was a slight errie emptyness..

"What changed my mind was that I realized that I was living a lie, And my sister.. is.. well... my sister. Eimi"

Salemn Lysce
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:47:36 PM
Salemn had never heard of an Eimi so she sighed and withdrew her hand.

< You had just mistaken what your true identity was .. Nash, look at me. Tell me that a part of you still doesn't linger here within our Order's walls .. Tell me that you wish to stay with me, and we can fight along side to preserve justice ! Oh, Nash, please .. Please tell me .. Tell me that everything will be alright. >

A tear rolled down her cheek, leaving behind a wet trail as she looked down at the table. Slightly uncomfortable at her outburst, she began to scratch at the wood with her fingernail.

Nash Stolar
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:03:37 PM
Nash looked down at his drink and swirled the contents of it around before he took a long sip of it.. when finished he put it down and looked around the bar, Not really looking for anything... just reflecting...

"Just a few fond memorys of another person's life, thats all that I can really say about what is left here for me.."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:16:01 PM
.. You didn't tell me everything would be alright.

< So I'm just a memory ? Or less ? >

She continued to stare at the table, but stopped scratching at the wood. He changed so much .. Where was the Nash she knew ?

Nash Stolar
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:53:18 PM
Nash shook his head and smiled..

"No, not at all, salemn. In some respects I am still very much your master.."

He reached over the table and lifted Salemn's chin with the index finger of his left hand.

"Your smiles will always make you just that much more then a memory to me."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:08:51 PM
After he had forced her to look at him, Salemn found another tear escaped from from her eye.

< I'm sorry I could never amount to the Padawan you wanted me to be. >

Forcing a faint smile on her face, she took in a deep breath, ignoring the pain in her chest.

Nash Stolar
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:15:43 PM
Nash smiled and chuckled a little..

"Yes, your right, you went above and beyond what I had in mind."

He moved his hand back to his glass, but he keeped smiling.

"And that, is better then anything I could want."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:18:53 PM
< Heh .. >

But the smile disappeared completely, leaving a blank face.

< So why did you leave me here ? >

Nash Stolar
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:29:30 PM
"I dident leave you, I just got away for awhile.."

Nash extended his right and only real hand to salemn and smiled to her...

"Salemn, The reason I came back was to get you so we can both leave this place."

Instantly they both went quiet and the air seemed to still as Nash extended his hand and waited for Salemn..

Salemn Lysce
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:36:21 PM
The air began to suffocate the Padawan as her throat clogged up. Time had stopped, and the only person she saw right now was Nash.

< .. Leave ? But .. >

Shock began to paralyze her body as her temperature began to slightly drop.

< Where would we go ? >

Nash Stolar
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:52:14 PM
"To the ends of the galixy and back, Staying in a place like this is no good, and there is still some things I want to teach you."

He smiled at Salemn as he spoke, it was all comming down to this..

Salemn Lysce
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:20:48 PM
< But this is my home ! Why can't you teach me here ? After I get promoted to Knight and get adjusted, then I can take a trip with you ... to the ends of the galaxy and back ... >

Hesitantly, she added:

< Please ? >

Nash Stolar
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:41:40 PM
Nash withdrew his hand and sighed then finished off his drink.

"I said it before, I cant stay here.."

He stood up, getting ready to leave..

"So... I need an answer.."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:34:55 PM
Her mouth opened half-way at Nash's statement, trying to form words, but nothing came out. This couldn't be happening, no, not now. Not now ...

< I ... can't. >

Realizing the impact of her sentence, she clamped her mouth shut and stared through shocked eyes at Nash ... He was her Teacher, a friend, somebody who cared. For once in her life, Salemn realized the true pain of being a Jedi.

Nash Stolar
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:19:42 PM
"I see..."

Nash turned and started out of the bar, he was hoping that she would have come, but he was never the kind of person to force his will.. He stopped walking for a bit and turned to look at Salemn as his padawan for a bit longer, because he knew this was the last time he could see her in that way..

"There is always two things a master should never teach there padawan as a jedi.. Loss and how to truly fight... Salemn, next time we meet you should not view me as your master, but as a soldier on the other side of this ever lasting conflict of light and dark, Then you can truly say you were thought to the fullest. Remember this because it will soon come into play."

With that he left the bar..

"Good luck in the future, Salemn.."

ooc: To those reading this, This is Nash's offical leave of the order, I plan to have the body RP of why he does so and stuff like that when ever my friends gets off his hind parts. So keep an eye out if for some reason your intrested... lol.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:47:46 PM
She slowly stood up from her seat and watched with a dull expression as he spoke. Each word was like a brick slamming into the poor Padawan, and it was almost like she could hear his falling footsteps as he retreated back outside.

< You can't run from me, Nash Stolar ! You'll never forget this, I swear to it ! I ... I swear ! >

Her hands clenched into fists as she turned away from the door, slamming a hand onto the table. Nash's glass tipped over and a few droplets of ale spilt out.

< ..Nash .. Oh, Nash .. I'm sorry ... Nash ? How can you leave me alone in a world so cold and cruel ? >

Sorrow weighed on petite figure as she began to walk outside into the crisp, cool air. A slight breeze ruffled her blonde hair as Salemn took in deep breaths.

Nash had already disappeared - and so had a part of her heart.