PDA

View Full Version : The darkness inside is overpowering and I love it...now if only I had a master.

Oolana Taine
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:20:00 PM
Oolana felt the darkness running throughout her and she opened to it delighting in its caress.

"I feel its grasp enfold me, the power that waits within. I now request and greatly desire a master. I must have control over this, know how to use this darkness that has consumed me."

She relaxed and sat on the ground, away from the others who were training. She waited patiently, yet eagerly, for someone to come.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:20:38 PM
A tall, black-clad figure approached her, her long warrior's braid swinging down to brush the hilt of her lightsaber.

"You wish a master to teach you of the power of the dark side," she said, half statement, half question. "But our ranks have thinned, and the ones who can act as masters are already overburdened. So, though I am but a warrior, not a master, I still may be able to get you started on the dark path. What say you?"

Oolana Taine
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:26:17 AM
"I understand teachers are few and I am eager to learn anyway I can. Yes help from even a warrior would be greatly appreciated."

Gouyen Chee
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:11:36 PM
Gouyen gave the apprentice a small bow. "Then please join me over here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21878)," and she gestured towards where a formidable looking Yuuzhan Vong warrior stood, "and you may begin your training in the company of a couple of other apprentices."