PDA

View Full Version : Gone......

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:28:40 PM
Hey everyone......just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone all day tomorrow because I am going to the Navy Base not too far away from where I live. It's somewhere down by Nav, actually! :D Going there with a Naval Chief and my family.....so we can shop and get everything really cheap! :lol It's cool to check out all the cute military men anywayz.......I mean......*Don't flift don't flirt, you have a boyfriend!* :lol!!!!

Just wanted you guys to know so you didn't wonder where I was!! Later dayz.....

Xaz'
:angel

Junpei
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:31:23 PM
WHAT? You gotta save us from that salesman guy!

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:35:06 PM
I just did....... :lol I'm a werewolf.....I EAT cats...... :lol

Junpei
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:36:02 PM
Can I bounce him? Lemme, please! Thanks for your help, btw.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:38:08 PM
:lol If you do, I'll throw you out for fighting...... :lol

Sage Hazzard
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:38:13 PM
I'm going to Six Flags on Saturday, so I gotcha beat. :) Unless you really REALLY like shopping.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:43:47 PM
I really REALLY like shopping!! :lol BTW, I'll reply to your PM soon.....sorry it may not be tonight.....my whole box was weird and I lost like, four messages but had the rest.......yours wouldn't open until the other day and now I haven't had time. :( Sowie dude.......

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:23:14 PM
Your not allowed to go. You have to stay here

Kelt Simoson
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:28:49 AM
I ecoe what marcy marcus says!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:09:44 AM
Aww... :(

Have fun tho :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:58:12 AM
Have fun Xaz! :)

Six Flags? Cool they opened an amusement park here in mtl...or actually they just added one awesome ride to it and changed the signs -________- Still I can go everyday for free =) Bwha :p

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:48:40 AM
sigh .. gonna be by me again!

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:17:40 PM
I don't wish to go on a military base for a while. I'm still not a happy camper....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:04:35 PM
:lol

Hey everyone! I'm back! It was awesome......except I got a bit too much attention from the cute Navy Boys......hehe, not a bad thing.....I didn't say that......hehehehe ;)

It was a blast.....I went there like, a month ago....so I had to go back. Yeah, I was by Nav again! Great Lakes Navy Base....probably not too far from you! Man.....everytime I go there.............it makes me want to join them! :lol (but just because of the guys) :p No I can't join the millitary ever......because me have a heart condition and I'd probably die. >_< :(

But anywayz.......I had a good time.......:lol @ Verse.....I mean, that was cute how you phrased it. Not laughing at you or anything. Hehehehe.........glad to be back.....I hate leaving for a day! :lol And what were you going to do about it, Marcus? :lol Fly over here to America and lock me in my house? ;) Hehehehe......

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:09:11 PM
That would be funny to see actually...:)

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:14:30 PM
Pay-Per-View. And you wonder how they pay for vbulleton

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:15:20 PM
What, me dying or me going because of the guys?? :lol!!!

I'd be in the middle of marching to a cadence (which by the way is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen/heard!! :lol I waved at the guys and got some funny looks because they can't wave back while doing that......hehehehe........) and be watching the guy(s) beside me.....not to see if I am doing it right......but just to check 'em out!!!! :lol!! Damn, some of the hottest guys join the millitary! No wonder they are never anywhere to be seen around where I live!!! :lol!!!

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:21:09 PM
::has to send Xaz a pic of himself to kill that theory.::

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:23:05 PM
Aww, c'mon.....I'm sure you're cute too! :lol ;)

*holds her boyfriend tightly so that he can't escape an join the millitary too* That would suck....... :(

It sux that my friends leave me to do so anywayz..... :lol

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:26:51 PM
I'd send it, but I really don't wish to put it here. I think only two people have seen it. Dae and Jenny.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:28:25 PM
:( :( :( You should send it to me in an email! :lol

I wouldn't post it......I don't know how!! :lol I had to have Fett post a few of my piccys in the Pic request for me.....a while ago. Oh yeah, you were gone during that as well....hmmm.......well, I'll go through and find them for ya if you want to see me! :D

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:30:34 PM
That'll work. I don't know your e-mail. Want to see Xazzies pics......

BTW.....Check teh Academy!!!!

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:32:28 PM
Okay, I will check the Academy and I'll also get on with Danya soon and reply to our......evil thread....... :lol BTW, I have to PM you something very important.....so I'll give you my email addy in that PM as well! :D

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:33:31 PM
a'ight. That will work.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:40:53 PM
Xazor seems to be able to pack about five different conversations into one line

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:42:14 PM
multi-talented. :)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:42:23 PM
:lol!! Multitasking at it's finest, Marcus!! :lol And I'll get right on that Mr. Versy......hehehe......just gotta figure out what page all of those piccys are on.....and then I'll get to PMing you. I replied to the thread in the academy!!! :D OOooo, and one of my oldest Padawans has returned!! Whoooohooo! ;)

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:46:42 PM
*sees Xaz hit about six different topics in this one message* Nice...:)

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:49:37 PM
The girl has skill. What can we say?

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:50:47 PM
Not much more, aside from I think she might have broken her hundreth keyboard with that one. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:52:40 PM
here she comes, here comes Speed typer...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:00:35 PM
:lol Sorry I'm late to reply.....just typed three PMs to multiple people and now I am back to this thread! :lol My one hundreth keyboard? No no no.....only ninty ninth! ;) :lol!!! ROFLMAO! ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:03:15 PM
:: Whacks Alpha over the head with Xazor's board ::

There. NOW 100th

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:10:07 PM
:lol!!!!!!!

Sage Hazzard
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:11:16 PM
I once tried to upload a picture of myself. But the screen froze and a message popped up saying I was too hansome for the processing power of the server. I require 700 GB of Cuteness Bandwidth.

(the above was a lie)

Yo Xaz', you haven't tried to PM me have you? I hope not, otherwise my inbox has some MALFUNCTIONS.

Six Flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't been there in 6 years or so. I can't wait to ride the Titan, Batman, and Mr. Freeze.

(anyone who makes a joke about the last sentence, dies)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:13:47 PM
:lol Heya Sage! I agree with what you said.....I'm sure you're waaay to cute to put up on the boards! :lol

Yes, I tried to PM you yesterday and it went funky.....my box didn't show that you got it or something.....happened to another person I PMd which makes me wonder if there isn't something wrong with my box. Hmm......it was a long PM too. :( I'll try it again tomorrow....I wish I would have saved what I sent you, but it never crossed my mind. :( Bah....evil thing......heheheeh

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:37:15 PM
blah, my e-mail is funny tonight as well. I'll try in the morning. Need sleepy sleep. It is 12:32 here........

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:45:05 PM
:lol Okieday......tis alright! :D That's right, you're an hour ahead of me. Bah.....sleep? What's that?? :lol!!! Sleep well my friend....and I'll be watching for your piccy....and I'll hopefully find what page of that Pic Request mine are on! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:00:13 PM
This is not the Pc request you are looking for

Sage Hazzard
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:27:37 PM
I think this board saves every PM you send in a seperate folder. Look for a dropdown menu and look for something called "Sent Items", I think is what it's called. If you clicked the right box on the PM form, it should be there. You can copy and paste.

The boards would go into a mad riot. All the guys would be jealous and start smashing stuff, crying in the process. All the girls would cease to function. They'd just stare at my picture all day long.

(the above is fiction)

Alpha
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:42:16 AM
:lol

*rubs head*

Mark~Why'd ya have to break that last keyboard on my head? :(

ReaperFett
Aug 16th, 2002, 09:04:07 AM
When I upload, the server generally goes down, as they install new software to cope with the full horror ;)