PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of the Werewolf Empire

Zeke
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:26:13 PM
Ah-ahem...this was written by me over several posts in the "Who all has Bloody Roar pics" thread. For easier reading, and due to the requests from those who have read it, it is now its own thread with commentary following. Enjoy!

"Werewolves Strike Back"

On a frozen planet the Vampire Alliance has gathered to mount an attack upon the Werewolf Empire...or something thereabouts.
So anyway, the Werewolf Empire sends their Frankenstormtroopers to secure the Vampire Alliance base and bring back the leaders for...::evil voice::...questioning...

The Frankenstormtroopers of the Werewolf Empire, being the cannon fodder that they are, fail miserably in their attempt to capture the Vampire Alliance leaders and bring them back for ::More evil voice::...Questioning...The leader of the Werewolf Empire, Dasquian/Vega/whatever/whoever the heck he/she/it may currently be at this moment(dog, elf, male, female, my at all the many forms of this rper), murderously throws a few Frankenstormtroopers to the dogs, while his lieutenants Sing Me a Verse Dawnstrider and Xazor Leo is your Zodiac Sign Dawnstrider watch with veritable envy.

But at anyrate, Emperor Dasquian Van Derveld of the Werewolf Empire, sick of failure and singing babies with antennae, sends said singing babies with antennae to seek out the newest base of operations for the Vampire Alliance. He also sends with them his greatest weapon, the Death Baby Face Star...

The singing babies with antennae, despite their possession of the ultimate weapon, the Death Baby Face Star, could do nothing but frolick in the hills and speak unintelligibly. Emperor Dasquian Van Derveld noted the incompetence of the babies, and fed them to Sing me a Verse Dawnstrider and Xazor Leo is your Zodiac Sign Dawnstrider, then placed them in command to find the Vampire Alliance's new base, for the Vampire Alliance had a plan to whomp the Empire once and for all!

Emperor Dasquian Van Derveld retracts his order and makes a new one to bring Xazor Leo is your Zodiac Sign Dawnstrider home so he can have ::Even more evil voice:: fun...However, she is captured by Ange of the Vampire Alliance and is being detained for...::hungarian accent: questioning...and a good round of whomping as well....

Sing me a Verse Dawnstrider, being the big, ugly, intimidating guy that he is (no offense meant, just describing Gado) arrives in the nickof time to save Xazor Leo is your Zodiac Sign Dawnstrider from the peril of Tomak's whomping. He deliverates her safely to the Death Baby Face Star, where the final plan is put into action...

Emperor Dasquian Van Derveld, having heard of Xazor Leo is your Zodiac Sign Dawnstrider's rescue, appears on the Death Baby Face Star to award Sing me a Verse Dawnstrider with a trophy of might! Commanding the Death Baby Face Star, he brings it within range of the Vampire Alliance base! The vamps fly out to suck its blood, causing its own downfall! Their pathetic attempts of survival amused the Baby Face and it laughed. The utter cuteness of it was so vile...so repulsive and corrupting, that all vamps either vaporized, exploded, or became odd contraptions with eyes and hoses for noses...because he's just cool like that, Emperor Dasquian Van Derveld makes off and makes out with the girl, leaving Sing me a Verse Dawnstrider alone and without females, despite his heroism. Sing me a Verse Dawnstrider makes a mental note to never again allow Emperor Dasquian Van Derveld to be alone with his daughter again, and if he must see her alone, to allow him to stand aside and hold the camera with one hand. FIN.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:37:28 PM
Very cool Zeke. you should do this more often.

Dark Xazor
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:39:05 PM
... That was so incredibly lame.

:lol

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:47:26 PM
:lol!! I know someone with too much time on their hands...:D ;)

Dark Xazor
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:56:55 PM
Uh .. I hope you're not talking to me, Pikachu. :lol

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:01:23 PM
Hey I thought it was awesome!!! :lol

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! :D

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:06:23 PM
You're one of the ones I was talking about...

And, for god's sake...I AM NOT PIKACHU!!!

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:09:57 PM
Oh......I see. :lol

It's okay.........LITTLE PIKACHU!! :: HUGGLES ALPHA-CHU:: :D

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:12:34 PM
:lol!!!

Chase Starwalker
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:58:37 PM
o_O

Zeke
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:00:39 PM
Not even 2 posts into and its hijacked. Sad.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:10:42 AM
:lol I love this :D

;; saves it to disk ;;

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:14:19 AM
:lol

Pikachu!? *runs after Alpha with a scythe in his hands and rubber cloths*

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:21:15 PM
Atleast the perverts haven't been here yet....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:21:53 PM
:wave

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:32:54 PM
How could I have missed Jenny? Sh eis the biggest perv of us all!

That is why we love her! ::hugs::

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:33:41 PM
=^__^=

;;huggle;;

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:35:27 PM
I got huggled.....cool.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 15th, 2002, 02:54:01 PM
PIKACHU ! I CHOOSE YOU !!!

-- Makes Alpha do a quick attack to Lance, making Lance lose 5 points off of his life --

Good Job, Pika ! Now dodge !

-- Pikachu dodges as Lance slices thin air --

Go, Pika, ATTACK !

-- Pikachu chews on Lance's leg --

Pikachu, return !

:)

Ange Tot
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:10:43 PM
It's not Alpha-chu!

IT'S ALPHA-BITS!!!!

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:39:50 PM
Now he's a cereal? Poor guy. Ange, did you even READ the Werewolf Empire story?

Ange Tot
Aug 15th, 2002, 04:17:42 PM
Yes I did, and your point? *punt*

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:09:00 PM
So I'm a furry rat, or cereal? does this seem odd to anyone else? :) :D ;)

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:40:26 PM
Yeah, it does.

::is unaffected by Ange's punt::

You and Dae must suck bad at football, The POINT, mind you, is that you read and give some commentary.

Ange Tot
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:47:42 PM
Um, Good?

*punts alpha-bits*

Aug 16th, 2002, 02:52:33 PM
:lol Alpha-Bits

You know in french Bit is another word ppl use to describe the men's "part" :lol!!

Ange Tot
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:57:26 PM
BIT!

*points the punts Lance*

GOALLLLALALALALALALALAL!

Salemn Lysce
Aug 16th, 2002, 04:05:10 PM
Nuu, not Alpha-Bits. It's Pikachu !

Or .. Furry Little Rat Man. :)

Alpha
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:32:08 PM
:(

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:52:46 PM
Sometimes threads are more fun to read than to take part in.

Aug 17th, 2002, 10:21:28 PM
*Throws a female Pikachu to Alpha*

Alpha
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:33:51 AM
*Takes his sabre out and bats it away*