PDA

View Full Version : Questions and Training (Verse)

Jakob Burton
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:00:34 PM
Jake sits in wait in a blank room. From what he could tell, Verse came here every now and then, and Jake wanted to talk with him. To find some answers perhaps......

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:42:14 PM
::Verse walked up to the younge Jedi. His blond hair catching the wind as he walked. His grey and blue Jedi robes hung loosly on him.::

"You have called Jakob. What is it you wish to know?"

Jakob Burton
Aug 16th, 2002, 09:06:28 AM
"I have a lot of questions for you. Perhaps you could answer them for me. For one, why did you announce me the winner? I didn't win that fight at all. And secondly, what are you? Because for some odd reason, I don't think that you or Xazor are entirely human..... And I still haven't figured out what you are......"

Jake sighs, and looks at Verse.

"And why me?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 16th, 2002, 09:24:33 AM
::Verse nodded::

"The people there needed a hero. A Person that was one of them and made somethign of himself. A person that beat all odds. Many people will start striving to do better an dhonest work now. All because I said you won. As for what me and my daughter are......"

::Verse cleared his throat.::

"We are Garou. Modern Werewolves. Humans in wolves clothing. Why you? I sense something in you pup. I will amitt that i don't know what it is. I was drawn to you. We will see in time. You are destinded to become a legend. I will enjoy sitting back and watching your flower bloom."

Jakob Burton
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:52:05 AM
"Ok, so I'm a flower now?"

Jake smirks at Verse, then laughs.

"And I noticed that when you fought, you didn't seem to favor a side. And you carry two sabers, so it's probably safe to say that you use two sabers at one time. So, can you help me learn how to use two sabers? If you haven't noticed yet, I have two sabers at my side as well...."

Jake draws and ignites them, so that Verse can see the craftsmanship of both sabers.

"You like?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 19th, 2002, 09:20:24 AM
::Verse nodded. He pulled out his two sabers. He held them in the strange Reverse-Grip style.::

"They are indeed nice. Tell me. Can you even use one saber?"

Jakob Burton
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:42:04 PM
"Yes. I can use a least one. I acquired one a long time ago and picked up on how to use it rather quickly. It was difficult at first but then I got a bit used to it. Til' I blew it up in a blaster fight.... Had to, otherwise I'da lost. But then again, I had gotten it on luck, and unlike some things, it was a possession and expendable, so I did what I had to do."

Jake then noticed something that had just happened about a minute ago, and it seemed a bit odd to him.....

"Wait, did you just call me.......a pup?"