PDA

View Full Version : Who is Still Here? (All Apprentices Read Please)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:28:13 PM
Edit: All those here please post and give input after reading the other posts.

I just kinda noticed... we have only 3 Active Masters...

So, where is Everyone?

And I say its time to Hyper Advance some people, No longer can we keep apprentice's for years, we must have an Army of Warriors now.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:46:53 PM
I'm here -- but I'm not sure what my "official" rank is. I just call myself a warrior, one from a strange part of the galaxy. Think of me as the lone gunslinger who one day rides into town from parts unknown.

Northstar
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:38:12 AM
I agree with Master Dyzm. An army of Sith Warriors is needed. The Jedi must already outnumber the Sith greatly.

Oolana Taine
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:24:56 PM
"Yes, I too agree. I am new to the order but am willing to take my place as a true sith member."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:50:41 PM
This is mostly OOC Questions... Seeing how no other Master has posted, It seems that I am in charge until told otherwise. The Only problem is, I can't really do much, seeing that I have no Mod Powers or such, so here is what I am going to have to ask, please, find training partners and expand on as much as possible. If you need help in training, PM me, and I'll see what I can do. After you find the training partner, practice as much as possible with that person. If you fight, fight with your partner. We might have less warriors, but we will make up in group unity. Develop attacks which combine your skills, if I jedi challenges you to a 1 on 1 battle, screw him, bring your partner. The time of playing fair is over, we are Sith, We WILL be victorious!

Gouyen, and all others with training, please help the new recruits. I will help those who I can, and like I said, PM me for more Practice.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:42:16 PM
Indeed, help everyone! ha ha ha! or if a jedi wants to fight you just hit bring a star destroyer or other large ship. Or maybe even a tie bomber and start bombing the building they are in.

Aurora Keaira
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:56:29 PM
I'm here...but Lord Sodan seems to have vanished...I've requested that LV take Aurora in and mentor her in his absense, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 16th, 2002, 12:04:14 AM
LV disappeared, you may want to try the team up thing Dyzm is talking about.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 16th, 2002, 04:27:43 PM
-- Waves --

Originally the apprentice of Malice, but now the apprentice of Jehova. @_@

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:24:40 PM
I talked to Malice, he gone forever... lost in the Gungan Council or something

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 16th, 2002, 11:46:22 PM
*wanders around looking lost*

I'll have to pay an IC visit. See what rocks I can turn over and find your missing Sith Masters. >D

Oolana Taine
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:35:56 AM
"Double team a jedi?" she considers the challenge put before her, almost tasting the thought as if it were a rare delicacy. "Sounds delicious." She bowed towards Lord Dyzm.

"It will be done." She turned to leave, flashing a look of invitation to Northstar. Would you like to play with me? She sent the thought to him telepathically and left to start her challenge.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:20:17 AM
OOC: I've got Salem Ave here...

Ange Tot
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:50:23 AM
OOC- Um, Hoshi has dropped out, sorry, I sorta can't handle how many chars I've got. Um, Dyzm can whoop me on the battlefield later, bais! :wave

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:01:32 PM
ooc: I have Feliciana Devano here! :wave Hehehehe :D

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:01:06 PM
I have a question, is there anyoen that doesn't have a lightsider character and just has a main character in TSO?

Gouyen Chee
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:46:03 PM
I have a character in the GJO, but Temura Morningstar is seemingly in a state of limbo right now (just got a room at the Order) so I'm concentrating on Gouyen as my main character. Does that qualify, and what does that earn me? :huh

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:53:57 PM
Nothing, just wondering if we have any other full dark siders here.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:22:43 PM
:lol I have two darksiders and one lightsider..... :lol

Guess that doesn't count either..... :p

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:35:23 PM
Ya me with a lizard, a soon to be vamp, and a vamp hunter, only one good guy but he started out intended to be a bad guy, I'm pretty sure that doesn't count huh?

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:41:41 PM
Well, I have a neutral, was a pirate. And Jehova... I'm killing Nobuo off...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:55:54 PM
I have like.......eight full time characters right now....but my main three are the above said....two darksiders and Xaz at the GJO. :D

Northstar
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:08:30 AM
Ive got a lightsider, darksider and a yuuzhan vong

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:06:46 AM
I only have .. Dasquian, Vega and Salem active at the minute :\

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:24:33 AM
wow, that must suck huh Das? I couldn't bear life if I had to continue with a Master, knight and a vampyre only. lol :D

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:50:01 AM
:mneh

It's not as entertaining as you would think

Dios Kane
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:26:25 PM
I was just kiddin, I know, threes a day job, I here ya

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:27:11 PM
:lol I suppose :)

Ange Tot
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:57:13 PM
Meh, I'm only active with currently two names here so far, that is until TSR starts doing some serious sh**e, and one at another RP. :-p Sorry no full dark-siders here either.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:27:05 PM
Honestly, I tried a Lightsider... but found them boring in GJO after Warren left. Bet no one remembers Seger right?

Jehova Eaven
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:29:44 PM
I actually do, mneh. Yeah, I remember constantly trying to convert Alex to the dark.

Aurora Keaira
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:48:15 PM
Hmm...I have a few characters:

Darksiders - Callista, Aurora

Lightsiders - Arriana

Vampire - Nyssa

Lady Vader
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:12:22 PM
LV disappeared, you may want to try the team up thing Dyzm is talking about.

:lol

Hey, even I deserve a week off, don't I?

I got back to Aurora, and I am willing to take her so as to mentor her. That'll place me with 3 pupils (more than I really wanted). But I realize we are short on help, and we gotta start making sacrifices to take in as many members that want in as possible.

Dyzm, I want to thank you for your insight in making those group training/missions. It's quite helpful and aids in allowing all to participate in something.

As to other characters... hell, I have more than my fair share, and too many to name. (Now you see why I take a week off from time to time? Helps to keep me coherent. :p)

Dea Potentia
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:49:23 AM
I'm doing my best to be here... I have Dea and the bounty hunter who's atfter her... should be highly amusing....

SashaKovalev
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:18:51 AM
Sorry...was back home in Russia, but Im back full time now. Ive only got Sasha as a fulltime character here at TSO, and Temper Grewal, a bounty hunter every now and then. But when Im around, Im around quite often, and happy to help/do whatever...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:18:58 AM
This if Feliciana......and I'll try to be here as often as I can with school. Summer was easier, but I am going to have a packed schedule starting tomorrow......

Don't worry though....I'll make it on here... :)

imported_Grev Drasen
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:10:59 PM
Grev Drasen is my only character on the forums.

So yeah, my only and full-time character is a darksider. If I decided on another character it probably wouldn't be another Force user.