PDA

View Full Version : Definetly not a celebration

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:09:31 PM
Two Jedi Knights entered, having been in the living quarters (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=351693#post351693). They both wore broad smiles and approached one of the tables in the bar and Dasquian pulled out a chair for his good friend, allowing her to sit down before he did. Then, flagging down a service droid, he looked to Xazor expectantly.

"Your choice as to what we eat," he said with a big grin.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:12:18 PM
Xazor had to stifle a giggle as she sat down. A server droid came over to take their orders and she thought for a moment.

"Two sauteed Chicken breats with your most expensive wine!"

She ordered. The droid rolled away and the Knight eyed Dasquian with a bright smile. She pushed her long braids back from in front of her and adjusted the red robes she wore before turning her attention back to Dasquian.

"Amin mela lle."

The Garou whispered quietly...knowing that no one around them would understand what she said to him. A grin spread across her lips as she felt totally secure.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:15:08 PM
"Excellent choice,"

He leant forward, resting his elbows against the table as he cradled his chin in his hands - still grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Amin mela lle."

He laughed quietly and glanced around at the others in the bar for the briefest of moments before looking back at Xazor with a quiet chuckle.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:18:53 PM
This was working out better than she had thought. Their food would return soon and dinner would be well...without anyone...noticing anything.

"So how do you fare this eve, Sir Dasquian?"

She questioned softly, making it appear as though they had not seen each other before their dinner 'date'. She grinned to herself and took a sip of the water in the glass before her...then their wine was brought with two crystal glasses. The Knight smiled and took one glass for herself and handed the other to Dasquian.

"This looks wonderful..."

She said softly, looking deeply into his eyes for a moment before she caught herself staring....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:22:52 PM
He sat up and rose his glass in the form of a toast and nodded coyly. Dasquian smiled lopsidedly and tilted his head a little.

"I am in good spirits this evening, Xazor. I trust you are fairing the same?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:25:10 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded, raising her now full glass, in a toast.

"To us..........and the journey's that lay ahead as we strive to become....er....Jedi Masters and such..."

Man that was bad.... She thought to herself...nearly slipping up on what she was to say. Sighing, she gently clanged her glass with his and took a sip...then set it back upon the table.

"Yes, I fare well this eve....it's lovely outside...."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:27:12 PM
He laughed heartily at the subject, but none the less toasted before taking a small drink of the wine. It tasted wonderful, and he'd totally forgotten the fact that he usually didn't drink alcohol suprisingly!

"It is a perfect evening, at that. One that only occurs once in a blue moon."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:30:43 PM
The Knight smiled to herself and nodded, taking another sip of the wine and setting it back down on the table.

"Yes, I agree....perfect and rare. But then again, all things happen by will of the Force....perhaps it wanted the evening to be so...sublime..."

She said softly. As soon as she said that, their meals were brought and placed before them. A grin spread across Xazor's lips as she took up her silverware and took into the delicious meal....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:22:37 AM
He looked down at the chicken and smiled before shifting his gaze back up to Xazor.

"This smells delicious,"

Dasquian lifted up the cutlery and carved into the breast, lifting a small piece before popping it into his mouth. He let out a 'Mmm' as he swallowed it down.

"Tastes wonderful too."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:01:58 AM
Xazor giggled to herself and nodded in agreement as she continued eating...nearly finishing half the chicken breast in the amount of time that Dasquian ate one bite.

"Sorry......I'm going too fast but I'm starved!"

She laughed slightly and continued eating, occasionally drinking sips from her glass of wine....

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:36:01 AM
Hrolthar stepped into the bar, he was looking for his friend Dasquian thinking maybe he was here as he was no longer in his room, he even tried as Dasquians friend Kelts apartment but he was not there, so the Bar was the only other place he would look before giving up. The dwarf waddled into the bar as you could imagine a dwarf doing.

Ben looked around a few moments and caught the back of Dasquians head, Ben grunted annoyingly and started his duck waddled towards the Jedi Knight. Upon reaching the table, his the top of his head only bearly looking over the table, he looked up as Dasquian with an arched brow. They had not noticed he was there.

' AHEM!..GRR!' He coughed loudly followed by another annoyed grunt. He finaly caught there attention and caught the face of the woman named Xazor who he thought was another man. 'OH!' he chuckled rather embarrassed ' I'm sorry, im SO! SORRAY'..i was expecting him here alone..' He grunted excitingly.

He then raised a brow at Dasquian comically and gave him a nod as if to say "Well done my lad", and then waddled off towards the bar chuckleing to himself.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:14:02 AM
Dasquian was quite suprised when he saw Ben, but smiled as the dwarf nodded to him before departing. He looked to Xazor and grinned broadly at the Garou as he ate another piece of chicken.

"It's quite alright, Xazor. As long as you're enjoying yourself," he said with a broad smile.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:10:02 PM
The Knight smiled to herself and eyed Ben as he approached her table. She was about to say something when he nodded approvingly to Dasquian and then trudged off. Grinning, the Garou ate another piece or two of chicken and eyed her very very good friend.

"I am enjoying myself immensly....my friend. We'll have to do this more often....go out to dinner, that is....if you're paying."

She winked slightly and resumed finishing the rest of the chicken....wishing to herself that she would have spaced herself as to not leave Dasquian behind. Sighing, she took a sip of her drink and dug into her salad.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:24:56 AM
He finished off his potato and scooped up a little rice, eating it before washing it down with some wine.

"I would be willing to pay to no end if it keeps you happy," he said with a bright smile.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:53:00 AM
The Knight smiled brightly and poured some more wine for herself. Once finished, she took another sip...a generous one at that.

"Thank you for this evening...kind Knight. I will never forget all you have done for me..."

She said softly and heartfelt. Her eyes met his and he could see the joy that lived in her heart....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:56:29 AM
He set his hands down on the table infront of him, folded together, with his wine glass between them. His smile faded a little, but only due to the apparent concentration he was placing into looking at Xazor. It was terribly difficult for him to not show affection towards her, and he felt already as if he had failed in the task of hiding it. Each word that he spoke seemed to suggest his true nature, thus he remained silent and instead offered a kind hearted smile and nod to the Garou Jedi.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:05:23 AM
You know, we can also speak through the Force and close our conversation off...I nearly forgot about that...

The Knight said softly, keeping the words just in the range of the mental link that she had with Dasquian. Her eyes shifted around the room and then back to him, a smile on her lips.

At last we don't have to hide our words speaking this way...

It was easier for she and Dasquian as Knights to keep their conversations secret...unlike when everyone on Arcan could hear her thoughts as a Padawan. She smiled at the memory and then eyed him closely...wondering what he was thinking about...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:08:04 AM
Visibly, he nodded.

True, unless there should pass into the range of our conversation another as adept in the Force as we are,

Dasquian was not worried truthfully. He very much wanted others to know how both he and Xazor felt, but then he respected the privacy and dignity which his fellow Jedi wanted to maintain.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:10:50 AM
The Knight smiled to herself and nodded, looking about again. There were not many in the Bar and Grill....and those that were were either people she had never seen before...Padawans...or those that were not adept to the Force at all.

I don't think we have anything to worry about....

She said softly in his mind. Her eyes locked with his and she grinned.

"This night is surly to come to an end too soon..."

For lack of anything better to say to not raise ideas around them, she spoke with words that she meant...but made no sense in the pattern of conversation they were holding...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:16:52 AM
"Aye,"

Dasquian nodded somewhat, squinting as he wondered what was going on in Xazor's head. He took a drink.

"It is late..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:18:40 AM
It was nearly unbarable now...how she wished to reach out and touch his face with her gentle hand...but she was unable at the moment.

"Maybe...we should go for a walk?"

She suggested absently, eyeing the door and then shifting her eyes back to his...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:20:34 AM
"A fine idea,"

Dasquian rose to stand, and took some credits from his pocket, leaving them on the table by the now - mostly - empty plates. Then beginning to walk, he glanced back at Xazor as he held the door open for her. The Knight cast a glance out into the night.

"The stars and moon are shining so brightly," he muttered to himself.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:03:29 AM
The Knight smiled to herself and passed through the door that Dasquian was holding for her. Indeed, the stars and moon were shining brightly. A grin spread across her face as she looked over at Dasquian and they left the premisis of the Bar and Grill.

"As I said before, the Night is beautiful......"

She said softly, looking behind her as they gained distance from the establishment. Now they would be able to drop the fascade and be themselves....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:05:20 AM
As are you.

He walked for a short while, hands behind his back, clasped at his waist, until reaching a distance from the bar, where upon he held out one hand to Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:09:33 AM
The Knight blushed and smiled to herself.

You are too sweet.....

She spoke softly and then watched as he held out a hand to her. Raising an arm from her side, she gently placed her hand in his, intertwining her fingers with his.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:12:19 AM
"I speak only the truth,"

He gave her hand a light squeeze, pausing in mid step as he glanced upwards - before letting his eyes fall back to Xazors.

"It seems like every evening I spend with you is perfect. Your presence must bring about some sublime in the world," he said with a quiet laugh.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:24:04 AM
The Garou blushed once again but continued to smile.

"And ever is thy sight a joy...."

She said softly, squeezing his hand in return. Indeed, the evenings they spent together were perfect.

"Surely though I do not bring about such a feeling.....it must be you, fine Warrior......"

The Knight grinned and looked up at the stars.....making a mental note in her mind of her very own star that she had watched since being a child.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:27:29 AM
"Surely not, I am humbled by you,"

Dasquian smiled more broadly. Perhaps it was the Force that willed their meetings to be so well played out, the simple fact that the two Jedi had found each other warming the Force and strengthening it and them.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:30:21 AM
Smiling once again, the Knight found herself at a loss for words. Even in her state of "largeness" due to the unborn that rested within her......he still found her beautiful.

"You know the phrase......all things happen by will of the Force. You believe that, yes?"

She questioned softly as they walked, knowing in her heart that she believed it......fate and the Force seemed to work together at times.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:31:41 AM
"Of course. Everything that happens does so as the Force has ordained it too. It is rare, I think, that we stray from our paths of destiny,"

He nodded confidently.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:36:57 AM
The Knight smiled to herself and nodded.

"Indeed......is it not odd how things can turn out in ways that you least expected.......like us?"

She questioned softly, feeling the strength of his hand holding hers. It was comforting to be with him....knowing that he would never do anything to hurt her....wishing that she could right her own mistakes and know that he believed the same for her.....for she believed it in her heart.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:39:09 AM
He nodded slightly.

"Indeed, I must admit, I had not foreseen this coming to be... though I wished it so,"

He shrugged lightly.

"But then it seems fate has been overly kind to me in that respect."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:49:00 AM
Xazor smiled to herself and nodded.

"Yes.....fate and chance have been on my side in the past....and now...."

She said softly, and then her thoughts drifted to when she first met Dasquian. She had liked him from the start....but back then, she had not pictured herself with him.....

"I'm so sorry that this has to be a secret.....you know.....like back in the Bar......."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:51:48 AM
"You have been very lucky throughout life," he replied with a nod.

He picked up on a hint of her thoughts, thinking about the past and their friendship. Admitedly they had not been close to begin with, but Dasquian had always made an effort to try and become better aqquainted with the Jedi Knight - even if it had been hard to get close to her when she seemed so popular with so many others,

"And don't worry about that... It is fine, as I said earlier,"

He canted his head down towards hers, stealing a quick kiss, smiling.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:54:44 AM
Xazor smiled to herself and nodded. It was true....she had been very lucky throughout life, despite the hardships that always came her way.

"I am glad that we are making this work......"

She said softly and then he leaned down, giving her a kiss. Grinning to herself, she gladly returned the motion before they continued walking. He had a way of making her happy like that....just a simple kiss......or holding her hand. It all made her heart sing with joy. Holding onto his arm with her free hand, she brought herself closer to him and rested her head upon her shoulder as they walked.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:58:02 AM
With a light sigh, he glanced down at Xazor, watching her whilst keeping a look ahead with the Force. It was a thin path they walked, wreathed by willow and the like, very pleasant.

"I don't think we need to make it work ... it seems to do it very well all by itself," he chuckled.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:03:00 AM
Xazor giggled to herself and gently hit his arm with the one she had wrapped around it.

"You know what I meant.......and yes, it seems to be working well on its own....."

She said softly, looking up at him as he looked back at her. Quickly she kissed him and then turned away with a laugh.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:09:01 AM
He slipped his arms loosely around her from behind, nudging her in close.

"Indeed,"

He glanced up at the stars again, resting his chin against the top of Xazor's head.

"Someone up there must like us, hmm?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:15:14 AM
Xazor smiled to herself as he wrapped her in his arm....the warmth from his body enveloped her own and she felt completely content.

"Yes.....I suppose so......there are great things in store for us, even if we can't see them now......."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:17:58 AM
"Great things hmm?"

He canted his head down over her shoulder somewhat.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to know what.."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:21:23 AM
Xazor smiled gently.

"Oh yes.....but it would take the surprise out of it when it did come....."

She said softly, looking up at him as they walked. They had now entered the jungle and were deeply in it....surrounded by willows and other trees of beauty. Her eyes shifted to the scenery around them....but then shifted up to his again.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:36:53 AM
"Wouldn't you like just a glimpse of how things are going to be, to know that everythings alright?"

He said as he glanced down to her, raising one eyebrow.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:38:16 AM
The Knight nodded gently and smiled.

"Yes, to know that all worked out well....but to see things as they happened.....perhaps a little glimpse wouldn't hurt. As long as I did not see everything......"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:47:51 AM
"You never know, it might show us as Jedi Masters on the Council,"

He laughed quietly.

"Who knows how we would look, even, in the future."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:51:32 AM
Xazor smiled to herself and nodded.

"I already have half of that dream accomplished...."

She giggled and poked her tongue out at him, knowing that his time would come to be on the Council. Maybe they would sit on it together as Jedi Masters in the future. One could only hope....

"Yes....it is strange to think of how we might look. I am sure you'll look fine.....I know I will.....I age at a strange rate of time....."

Again she poked her tongue out at him.....knowing that both of them would be fine in the future.....it was destinted to be.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:53:36 AM
"Ah yes, lucky you, perhaps soon I will be sitting up there by you, if I am deemed as loyal as yourself!"

He grinned.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:54:49 AM
She giggled to herself and nodded.

"You have already proven yourself in my eyes. I am sure that you will make it.....then we can sit beside eachother and watch the Jedi Order grow and flourish.....it will be wonderful times then....."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:19:30 PM
"With your father, no doubt, and perhaps some day in the future my brother even," he said with a rather wistful sigh.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:30:59 PM
The Knight smiled to herself and nodded.

"Yes....and we will grow old together watching the Order grow old and new.....just like this jungle. The older trees tower over the new....watching them and protecting them from the dangers above......"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:47:38 PM
"Like mentors... I can't imagine being the one the younger members look up to, as they do with you, Marcus and the like."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:49:45 PM
Xazor smiled slightly, thinking about this.

"But they do look up to you....you're a Knight. Even fellow Knights admire things about each other....."

She was hinting to herself. He had so much control in his life....unlike Xazor. Everything seemed to go wrong at times when she did not need it.......and then her emotions would fight to escape.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:52:59 PM
"I suppose we all do have our own unique qualities,"

He smiled and nodded in agreeance.

"But then there are others who I would say are the pinacle of the tower which newer members look up to. You have so many apprentices, it gives you such a plethora of followers."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:55:15 PM
Xazor grinned somewhat at the thought. Indeed, she had a ton of Padawans....but she loved teaching.

"I suppose you are right. I do have 'followers'.....they look up to me, but I am humble....for pride always comes before the fall."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:57:41 PM
"Very true, that is why they admire you so," he added with a wink.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:05:28 PM
Xazor laughed to herself, thinking about his words.

"Well then you have more reason to be admired!"

She returned his wink and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Looking about, she realized that they had strayed from the main path and were now in the heart of the jungle.....beauty surrounded them and set the mood.....