PDA

View Full Version : Underaged (Open)

Arriana Daynon
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:09:04 AM
A bar. She had never stepped foot in a bar before. As she did so she noticed just how…different it seemed. A filmy smoke ring could be easily seen drifting over certain tables in the establishment. She brought a hand up to her nose, trying to fan it away as she moved closer to the bar counter.

The Bar and Grill was crowded, which was why she had come. Since joining the Jedi Order she had met only four people and thought it time to acquaint with more. Now that she was here, however, she was thinking it not such a good idea.

The stools around the bar were filled with people, a glass of some sort of liquor in each hand and even more mugs scattered across the wooden top. She frowned, finding now room to sit. Her blue eyes scanned the room for an empty table. A smile lit up her face as she spotted one off in the corner, clear across the room. Smoke hadn’t yet reached it and it seemed perfect. There she could scope out the patrons of this place and perhaps meet some new faces.

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:18:20 AM
(On my way to my usual seat at the bar, a young, doe eyed girl bumped into me. I wasn't particuarly upset by it all. If I had a drink in my hand, it might have turned out otherwise. It was suprising to see she was still on her feet. It looked like a stiff breeze could knock her over. Adjusting my jacket, I glanced to her, raising an eyebrow)

Just watch out where you're going, kid.

Arriana Daynon
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:22:42 PM
Arriana clutched a hand to her chest as she stumbled back. She looked at the man that she had run into, her cheeks flushing at her embarrassment. “I am so sorry, sir!”

She nodded vigorously at his advice to watch where she was going. She most definitely would. Angering one in a place like this was not something she wanted to do. It would be easy to make enemies and at such a young, naïve, age, she couldn’t even imagine what evil would actually pray on innocence such as herself.

As the man moved away, she glanced to the table she had been wanting to sit at…to find it occupied now. With a downcast, sullen face, she turned a full circle, looking for some other empty spot.

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:25:52 PM
(I took my barstool, ordering up a pint of stout. As the barkeep turned away, I had a nagging sense to glance back. The wide-eyed girl was still standing exactly where she had been, and was looking for a place to sit. She looked like she was new, and nobody wanted to sit with strangers. I sighed, playing the good samaritan. I kicked out the barstool on my left, sliding it toward her a bit.)

Arriana Daynon
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:08:16 PM
The scraping of wood against the flooring caught Arriana’s attention, although she wasn’t exactly sure how being the bar was quite noisy. She angled her head in the direction of the counter, noticing that the man had found a seat and offered one to her. Gliding over, she climbed up on it, hopping once to scoot it and herself closer to the edge of the bar. “Thank you,” she offered quietly to the guy next to her, her gaze trailing to run the line of people and alien seated in the row of stools.

Arriana Daynon
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:33:12 PM
Arriana's pale hand moved to rub the bare back of her neck nervously as she lifted her head from the bar and looked to the tender that stood before her. He knew her to be too young and offered a quaint smile, asking just what she would like to drink. Forcing a smile of her own she requested just a glass of water and as soon as it was set in front of her, she began to mull over it.

Sanis Prent
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:01:34 PM
It isn't gonna drink itself.

(I tilted back my glass, gesturing to her drink.)

...aren't you a bit young for a place like this?

Arriana Daynon
Aug 20th, 2002, 03:40:55 PM
She blinked once; aware the man was talking to her. At first she thought to lie, but again realized it would be futile. Guilt was written all over her young face. Instead, she let out a soft sigh and nodded, looking over to him.

"I was hoping to come and meet new people...but I'm too shy to just walk up and introduce myself."