PDA

View Full Version : The Sweetest Thing [Closed]

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:05:47 AM
Dasquian had just shared a pleasant meal and talk (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21669) with Kelt and now paced through the halls of the Jedi Living Quarters. Much of what the two had spoken on concerned someone who played on his mind a lot recently and what Dasquian was to do about that certain someone. After some careful consideration he'd finally decided that he was going to set the record straight - so arrived outside the room he was headed for a knocked firmly on the door, pulling up bravery from inside.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:25:44 AM
The Knight laid upon her bed and read a novel of old from her home planet. It had belonged to her Mother...and it was something that she had treasured. Suddenly a knock came to the door and the Garou got up from the bed and paced over to it, fixing her long braided hair. Her red robes flowed around her gently...and she seemed to glow from the inside out. Her hand went to the door and it opened with a hiss to reveal...Dasquian. It was rather late...and she wondered what he would be doing at her door at such an hour. Immediatly a smile lit up her face and she stepped to the side of the entrance, making room for him to come in.

"Dasquian! Come in, please..."

She said in an excited whisper. The Knight stood, waiting for him to come in. Whatever he was here for...it seemed important...there was a strange aire about him....more, confident, than usual. Smiling to herself, she shut the door after he came in, and a grin spread across her lips.

"Oh, can I get you anything? A drink perhaps?"

Before he answered, Xazor was in the kitchen, fetching two glasses and a fine bottle of wine from her home planet. The glasses floated in front of her as she walked over to the couch and coffee table. Setting them down gently with the Force, she took the bottle and poured it...then sat down, making room for Dasquian to sit with her.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:46:20 AM
He took the glass unsurely - would it be better to have a clear head or would he need the courage that the wine would undoubtably provide? Either way, he took a sip and smiled thankfully at Xazor.

"I'm not interupting anything am I?" he asked rather hopefully.

"Because if I can I can come back another time, I mean that is if you were tied up with something else and all."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:00:04 PM
Xazor smiled and shook her head gently, calling the book she was reading to her hand with the Force.

"Not at all! I was just reading this book...for the tenth time!"

She laughed slightly and sent the book away to rest gently on the table beside the bed. Her eyes shifted back to Dasquian as she looked at him thoughtfully.

"Did you wish to talk about something...is something on your mind? You look...troubled...to say the least."

The Knight questioned softly, taking a sip of her drink before setting it back on the table. Concern for Dasquian rested in her heart and etched her gentle features. He indeed had something on his mind...and she was hoping to help him with whatever was bothering him....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:02:45 PM
"Ah, you aren't busy, right."

He took another large gulp of his drink.

"You see the thing is, I wanted to tell you something, but now that I'm here, I'm not sure that I can," he said through a slight laugh.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:06:50 PM
The Knight looked at him with a puzzled expression. She furrowed her brows and eyed Dasquian for a moment before sighing.

"You're one of my best friends, Dasquian....you can tell me anything. If your worried that it will affect me in some...bad way...you're probably wrong."

She paused a moment and thought over his words. He had to tell her something...but when it came to doing so...he was unable to. This made her confused a bit as she thought it over.

"Dasquian...you're so strong. What could possibly be so hard in telling me something?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:10:53 PM
The Jedi settled his glass down on the table infront of him, watching it for a moment before looking up at Xazor. She looked so concerned about him ... she was always so thoughtful and caring for everyone around her. Dasquian smiled a little and brought his hands up to take a light hold of Xazor's free hand. She seemed a little confused, but none the less he gave her a light pat on the upper side of her hand and spoke.

"I am worried..."

What Kelt had said came back to him again and he closed his eyes for a moment.

"That it will burden you in some way."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:16:53 PM
Xazor looked at him, worried again as he spoke. He took her hand in his own and she placed her glass down...the grasped his hands with her other...squeezing them lightly in comfort. His words were confusing as well and she looked at him expectantly.

"That it will burden you in some way."

She repeated the phrase over and over in her mind...trying to figure out what he was getting at. Still, she did not understand. Shaking her head, she looked into his eyes...searching for some sign or meaning.

"Burden me....? I don't...I don't see how something of concern with you, would burden me. I am here to help everyone, Dasquian....you would not burden me with something that is worrying you...."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:19:58 PM
"Once I tell you, you will never be able to forget it, and if it affects you negatively, I could never forgive myself,"

Dasquian lowered his head somewhat - he was loosing what courage he had developed on the walk here at a rapid rate.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:24:03 PM
Xazor really did not understand now. Something was wrong...and she wanted to know what it was. As he lowered his head, she took her hand from his and gently touched his face, bringing his eyes back to hers again.

"What is it...? Please....tell me...."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:29:39 PM
"It's just that..."

His expression softened somewhat. She was doing a good job of making him feel at ease, especially when he was so nervous. Still though, his heart was flitting at a million parsecs a minute, and he could feel his cheeks becoming a light shade of red.

"Amin mela lle."

He'd said it in his native tongue, which he knew Xazor was versed in, but felt compelled to repeat it again in basic. Three little words, so light off the tongue yet so heavy on the heart and mind. It was unusual, he hadn't expected the words to come out so easily, but they did, rolling off his lips.

"I love you."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:40:42 PM
The Knight listened intently as he began to speak. He stopped short and thought a moment before speaking in his native tongue. "Amin mela lle".....she repeated the words over again in her mind. Knowing what they meant. Suddenly as she grasped it in her mind...he spoke the words in Basic. "I love you." It was the most unexpected thing she had ever thought he would say. Her hands trembled slightly and for a moment, she just sat there. Thoughts flowed through her mind and she could no longer concentrate. But Shade...you love him. He's never there for you though. You know that he would have been if he was not such a caring person. But you know how you feel for Dasquian...admit it Xazor...admit it.... Shaking her head, she blushed crimson and looked away for a moment before her eyes gently rested upon his.

"Amin mela lle......"

A tear fell from her eye....followed by more. She couldn't help it. She knew how she felt...and again, her heart was torn in two. She regretted ever getting married...not only for the inability to be with Dasquian...but for the pain she would cause Shade when she told him everything....everthing.

"Amin mela lle..."

She repeated the words to Dasquian again...making known the truth that was in her heart. Closing her eyes tightly, she thought of the time she had spent with Shade. But then she thought of Dasquian...how confused her heart was...but she was glad he told her....now she knew...now he knew....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:50:08 PM
It took a moment to register in Dasquian's mind that she was repeating it. At first, he thought she was just sounding off what he'd said, trying to work out its meaning - but the tears that ran down over her cheeks spoke otherwise. Instantly he felt a mass of grief and joy at the same time.

He was saddened, as he could feel the turmoil in Xazor. She was torn between two things, that she evidently cared strongly for, and thus felt as though she was having to decide between the two - though in this decision she was bound to one, through matrimony.

The joy was for the fact that what he felt was not alien. He had doubted for some time that she felt as he did, and it was a great reassurance to know that he was wrong.

The Jedi Knight lifted his hands from Xazor and slipped his arms around her slowly, gently nudging her into a hug. He rubbed her back lightly with one palm, sighing quietly.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:58:46 PM
Xazor continued to cry lightly...happy that this was off her chest...but the problems she would face to go along with this would last for a while. Dasquian placed his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck, taking comfort in his strength.

"I'm so sorry Dasquian.....that I made you worry so....."

She spoke softly through her tears, holding him closer and tighter. Her heart skipped a beat....well, several beats...as she thought of the reprocussions of her actions. They would have to keep their love a secret...hiding and sneaking about to see one another as to not raise any questions.

"We'll....we'll make this work....we will....."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:06:16 PM
He set a kiss against the top of Xazor's head and sighed quietly. He smiled, but it was a sad smile. It felt, though, as the weight of the world had been hefted from his shoulders. He felt very light - light headed in fact at the thought of what Xazor was saying.

"I didn't... ah, I don't want you to jeopardize anything with Shade, Xazor. I just... well I had to tell you," he said somewhat shakily.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:09:28 PM
Xazor smiled sadly as well, resting her head against Dasquian's chest. It was a sad realization to know that what she had dreamed of for so long was both broken and fixed in the matter of a minute.

"That won't happen....I...I can't live lies anymore. I can't lie Dasquian...I can't...."

More tears poured out of her eyes this time. Her whole life was up in arms now....her heart was confused yet...sure. She just held him tightly and stayed there, letting her gentle tears fall onto him....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:13:01 PM
A look of confusion grew on his face as nudged her head up a little, to brush some of the tears from her cheeks.

"What do you mean...?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:15:45 PM
"You are not jeopardizing anything, Dasquian...you're not. I am the one living in a world that....that wasn't meant for me. I love Shade...but I need more....he....he isn't around...it's breaking my heart. I can't live the lie and keep imagining that someday he'll just walk into my life again and stay there forever...."

She said softly, more tears falling from her eyes. She could no longer deny the truth. She loved Dasquian....and she knew it....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:19:19 PM
He thought he knew what she was getting at, but didn't believe it. Dasquian gave her a more gentle hug now, canting his head somewhat.

"... Are you sure that is what you truly feel?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:23:47 PM
Xazor remained in Dasquian's embrace and smiled through her tears, nodding a little at his question.

"Yes....that is what I truly feel.....it's what I want...."

She said softly, wondering what would become of them now....now they had to live a life of secrecy....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:25:31 PM
He gave a bit of a nod, smiling as he regarded Xazor. Even in a saddened and troubled state such as this, she looked beautiful.

"Then what are we to do?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:31:48 PM
Xazor pulled away from Dasquian slightly and looked down at their hands...then took his in hers.

"We make the best of things...we must keep our love a secret though. Showing affection out in the open...that won't work...others will quickly catch on. I want you to teach me more of your language...and teach me Quenya...that way, we can speak freely if we so choose...and no one will know..."

She said softly, thinking of only a few who knew those languages. Marcus would surly find out about their love...for their Life Bond told him everything of her doings.

"I have to tell you something though....but you cannot breath a work to anyone else."

She sighed and took a quick sip of her wine before taking hold of his hands again.

"Marcus and I have a unique bond.....a Life Bond. I am sure you know what that is. He knows what I am thinking all the time...he can feel my emotions and see things through my eyes. I can do all of this with him as well. I know him, though...and I am not sure he'll say anything. He promised not to interfere with my life..."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:36:21 PM
It very illusive and yet hurtful at the same time. He knew that to show any affection to Xazor it would have to be secretive, but he felt as though he was betraying something in doing so. Of course, his feelings for the Garou Jedi over rode the feeling of wrong doing. When he looked into her eyes, all concept of right and wrong blurred at the edges, and he just wanted to block out everything else around him to be with her.

"I will teach you," he said quietly with a nod.

The talk of the bond she shared with Marcus did not worry him too much, as she stated he would not pry into her life. For the first time in the conversation, he felt a genuine sincere smile growing on his lips. It was kicking in that she was returning his love and now that'd he'd past the initial shock, the feeling within was sublime.

"I can't begin to express how happy I am.."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:41:36 PM
Xazor smiled gently and kissed Dasquian ever so softly.

"Thank you....and I will learn..."

She said quietly. The Knight could read his emotions like a book and saw how happy he truly was. She returned this happiness too, through a smile that lit her lips and brightened her aura.

"I echo your words....my heart sings with joy. I am sorry that we must be so...hush hush about this...but if we want this to work...that's the way it must be...."

She said quickly, bringing her hand to touch his face softly once again. They were so good together...and soon she forgot about Shade....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:46:31 PM
A sense of calm came over Dasquian.

"I care not that we must be quiet about it... the world need not know that I love you for me to feel the way I do about you, Xazor."

His smile continued to grow as he canted his head in towards Xazors, resting his forehead lightly against hers as he looked down into her eyes, eager to repeat three words once more, now that he could do it so freely.

"... I love you."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:48:50 PM
Xazor smiled as butterflies rose up in her stomach. She rested her forehead against his in return and listened to his soft words.

"No...they need not know....."

She returned softly. Again, he repeated the words to her and it made her smile even further.

"...I love you too...."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:58:27 PM
He rose his head from Xazors and set a light kiss to her lips, giving her hands a gentle squeeze.

"I'm so glad I told you... to think I almost didn't," he said, glancing down with a quiet laugh.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:00:11 PM
Xazor smiled and looked up into his eyes thoughtfully, returning the soft kiss. She let her hands rest gently in his strong hold...

"And I am glad you told me as well....see, I was right again...."

She winked slightly and smiled with a slight laugh. Her heart was so glad that he said something about this...or she would have sat in wonderment forever....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:04:33 PM
He broke into a grin and pulled one hand away to lift his glass, seeing it was all but empty.

"This calls for a celebration of some kind... what say we go treat ourselves to a meal at Yogs?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:07:08 PM
Xazor grinned and nodded, lifting her glass as well....it was still half full.

"Yes, it does! Yog's it is!"

She said with a bright smile. Now it would be a real test of this...secret...love. They would have to be very careful in a place like that....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:10:17 PM
He tugged Xazor's had as he rose upwards and grinned, before pacing out into the hallway as the two headed out towards Yogs (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21787).