PDA

View Full Version : "I speak for the little guys"(Challange)

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:22:08 AM
It was about four in the morning and it was quite a misty one.It was one of those days where you walked out and took a deep breath to smell the fresh air which was exactly what the Dwarf Hrolthar did, his big chest expanding out and then back in again making him look as if he was as tall as he was wide, ether way he was a very big guy, more muscle than fat but comically only standing at 4'4.

'HERR!' He grunted hefting his battle axe from the straps around his back and placing the handle on the floor so that the head of the axe stood just over his head. To him it was a light weapon but to any humans or "Elf" it was perticuly heavy and they could not work with it however much they tried.

He continued his walk using the end of the axe like a staff or walking stick till he met the center of the outside traning grounds which he admired for its simplicity instead of all this hi-tech nonsense he so richly hated. Suddenly as if a monster roared Ben picked his axe right up and swiped the weapon left cutting the made up hit dummy clean in half sending feathers and padding all over the place, he grunted as if it was not good enough and brought the axe down to its original position.

'HERR!, this is no fun without a spar companion...GRRR!' He said in his deep rich Irish tone through his thick, braided beard that came down past fast his belly.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:35:50 AM
::Azhure stood in the morning air, her senses told her someone else was about, if not the noise. She looked at the dwarf and smiled, he looked revved up for a spar, and she was also in the mood. Her brown eyes sparked for a second before her smile widened and she stepped up to him, a good deal taller, though his muscles looked very capable::

Good day master dwarf. It is a good morning and good air.
Are you up for a spar?

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:40:45 AM
'ME!?..no no i do not fight with women, it is not in my mature to sorry young lady!...' He yelled in a grunting sort of tone, he was certainly reved up for a fight, but his nature did not allow him to fight with a woman.

The Dwarf waddled like a duck toward another dummy to fight it, it was apparent noone was up this time of morning.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:35:33 AM
:: A voice was heard nearby::

"Greetings master Dwarf....I see you a searching for a challenge..well you got now" Lance said as he stepped aside now visible to him, the young strider awaited for him to confirm this.

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:10:11 AM
'AND I SUPPOSE YOU ARE THE ONE TO DO IT?!' Ben said, lifting up his great haxe and resting it on his shoulder, he face looked quite angrey as he waddled his way towards lance in his dwarf sort of way. 'GRAAAAARRRR!' Ben grunted loadly, almost like a war cry.

Aug 15th, 2002, 08:24:31 AM
"Woha dude calm down...I'm here to spar not to make your life a living hell" Lance said calling his lightsaber to his hand wth the aid of the force the flipping hilt was quickly grabbed and ingited as the blue blade swung out with a SNAP-HISS!!!!!!!! Lance swung it in the air and put him-self into a offensive position waiting for him to attack.::

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:46:28 AM
Horolthar was in a flurry of rage and without a moments thought, ben was hot on his heels running towards Lance who was in a officensive position. Ben made a fake move to destract Lance and his saber came down to defend but it was to late, Ben was already into another move and barged the Jedi Lance so hard with his shoulder, lance flew back and hit the wall and on rebound flopping him down to the floor as if all his bones was broken.

' YOU MAY BE QUICK HUMAN, BUT YOU ARE WEAK!....GREEEAAAHHHH!' Ben said brining the hilt of his axe down towards Lances chest.

Aug 15th, 2002, 08:51:17 AM
:: Lance was thrown over to the wall and fell down a slamming pain.::

"I'm weak?" Lance said on a calm tone

"Well you certainly have too much rgae in you" Lance said as he quickly rolled away from the axe and sent his force enhanced feet under his leg making him fall hard on his back, Lance quickly got up and force jumped towarded the dwarf's head side and sent a force blast to both hit him and get him up.

" I ain't weak don't judge me by my appearance" He said on an arrogant tone.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:48:57 AM
::Azhure watched the two and smiled in amusement. She would not want to be around when a female sith got in the dwarf's way::

Do not understimate women master dwarf. A good day to you.

::Nodding politely she left the field for the two jedi to spar::

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:13:47 AM
Horolthat rolled on the floor like a hedgehog would and used his own momentum to roll onto his feet. he finally was on his feet and swiped at the Jedi with his Axe, the hilt end. And hes guessed strider did not know what was coming, the hilt hit the Jedi in the face and sent him flying in the oposite direction into a few weapon racks.

OOC: sorry it was quick..im way behind...:)

Aug 17th, 2002, 10:41:26 AM
:: Lance watched as blood ran down on his face.::

"God they should definitively forbid axes in sparring sessions but I'm a man now a wuss so I don't care" He said then grabbing two lightsabers from the rack he launched him-self towarded the dwarf and jumped above his head sending one of the hilt while above him slamming his helmet just to piss him off as he came back to his feet the two sabers ignited and scarred his two arms rapidly turning back on his force guard he swung his two sabers around.::