PDA

View Full Version : Someone train me, I want to get this done

Northstar
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:55:26 PM
Northstar sat in a dark corner in the Training Grounds. He needed someone to train him, this group session wasn't what he needed. He closed his eyes and relaxed. He stretched his mind out and felt everyone in the area. All of them glowing with the Force.

"To whomever: I am seeking someone to teach me the ways of the force and how to use it to its fullest through the Dark Side."

Northstar paused and waited in concentration. Someone would answer...

Gouyen Chee
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:31:18 PM
A tall, black-clad figure approached him, her long warrior's braid swinging down to brush the hilt of her lightsaber.

"You wish a master to teach you of the power of the dark side," she said, half statement, half question. "But our ranks have thinned, and the ones who can act as masters are already overburdened. So, though I am but a warrior, not a master, I still may be able to get you started on the dark path. What say you?"

Northstar
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:23:40 AM
"I am beginning to understand that all the masters are gone, or there are very few around. But I do want training and would gladly accept your offer. Even if you are only a master, you must have much to show me."

Gouyen Chee
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:13:46 PM
Gouyen gave the apprentice a small bow. "Then please join me over here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21878)," and she gestured towards where a formidable looking Yuuzhan Vong warrior stood, "and you may begin your training in the company of a couple of other apprentices."