PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Mayhem (open)

Zaphkel Loire
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:01:01 PM
Zaph, who was also known by most to be Jared Mriad even though he recalls nothing of the name, had spent hours seaching for a room in the Living Quarters.

But, on the good half, he had found a merchant along the way with a guitar for sale. A nice sleek black electric with amp for only 100 creds. Having the cash on hand, Zaph went ahead and bought the intruiment and added it to his gear that he had to find somewhere to stash.

Walking down the 1999 - 2000 hall, Zaph glanced left and right. Reading the plates on the doors until he came apon an open door. Checking the plate and finding no name whatsoever, Zaph typed in his own and confirmed it. The name appeared on the door from a little hovering droid with a laser tool.

Shrugging, Zaph entered the now his room and set all his things down; His weapon, coat, guitar, and extra ammunitions.

It was all he owned, and started grumbling about the fact he would have to start shopping for clothes again. Moving on, Zaph hooked all the guitar equipment together and strummed it a few times before going into a solo song;

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'
Tired of livin' like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feelin
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken ....