PDA

View Full Version : When it rains it pours, and I like it. (closed, Ange)

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:06:41 PM
Wei rested on his bed, with his curtians pulled back to allow him to see the lighting flash. Wei sighed and listened as the rain fell on the window and the roof. What a pleasant sound. The lightning flashed, creating shadows on the wall. It was nice. Relaxing, too. It reminded him of all the good things in his life that made him feel good. Like Lo mein, and Ange. Especially Ange. He remembered when they had kissed at Dios's party. He had never felt do good.

Ange Tot
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:11:51 PM
"Gah! I hate rain!"

she shouted at the sky as she stopped about three feet from the wall of the living quaters, somene had decided to lock the doors and now she couldn't get in the conventional way, so she started to look for a window.

"Stuuuuupid weather!"

she jumped when the lighting flashed and thunder cracked and she muttered to herself and stopped and looked at the wall and saw one window that didn't have it's curtain shut,

"HEY! ANYBODY HOMEEEEEEEE!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:14:31 PM
Wei came to the window and looked down to see Ange.

"What are you doing out in the rain?" Wei grabbed a long extension cord he had bought for some reason and tossed one end down to Ange.

"Grab a hold! I'll pull you up!" He called down to her.

Ange Tot
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:04:15 PM
"I'm taking my monthly shower!" she shouted jokingly up at Wei as she grabbed the cord and was pulled up into his room through the window, she squated on sil and lost her balance falling on top of Wei.

"Sorry! Oh my god, I'm sorry." she said over and over as she got off of Wei, "I got you all wet...."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:59:25 PM
Wei looked at his dampened shirt.

"No problem. My being wet is nothing compared ot you. you are soaked. Wet clothes are not good for your health."

Wei ran inot the bathroom and came back with a towel. "Here, dry yourself off. Maybe you wanna go across the hall real quick and change clothes?"

Ange Tot
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:07:36 PM
She smiled and took the towel from Wei.

"Thanks." she said as she took her hair out of the pony-tail and started drying it, she looked at Wei. "I'm really sorry about your shirt......I am, if there's anyway I can make up for it...."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 15th, 2002, 02:51:51 PM
"No need. It's only water." Wei went to his dresser, found a new shirt, removed the wet one and put on the dry one.

"See? All better!"

Ange Tot
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:14:18 PM
She blushed when Wei took off his shirt to change.

"Yup............I guess, I'll head to my room then and change...."

she said slightly depressed and thinking about how dense Wei was as she head to his door.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:59:21 PM
Wei saw Ange with a sad look on her face and wondered what was the matter.

"Ange, you got so sad so fast. What happened?" He asked, taking her hand.

Ange Tot
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:15:10 PM
She smiled when Wei grabbed her hand and pulled him towards her.

"Finally! You're dense aren't you?" she said kissing him right afterwards.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:34:23 PM
"Well, I have never been one for subtleties. Sometimes you have to be to the point with me. No being roundabout with anything." Wei said as Ange released him.

"Now go change."

Ange Tot
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:21:22 PM
She stuck out her lower lip, pouting, and spun around opening Wei's door and stamping her feet as she walked over to her room, she whipped the door to her room open and walked in and slammed it loudly.

"YOU ARE DENSE WEI WU WEI!!!!" she shouted at her door before going to her dresser and getting a dry nightgown to put on. "I mean, I've thrown every frekking inuendo I know of and you still don't get it!" she opened the door to her room and instead of a wet t-shirt and shorts she's wearing a light-pink nightgown. she closed her door more quietly then before and stormed right back into Wei's room.

"Now, am I going to have to beat htis into your head or do you get it now?" she asked standing on her tip-toes and glaring at Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:44:40 PM
Wei looked at Ange's new attire and then smiled. "Oh, now I know. To tell the truth, I knew the whole time. But how else was I to get you scantily clad in..." Wei checked his chrono. "2 minutes."

Wei suddenly held her close. Ange gave a surprised squeak that was soon muffled as Wei gave her a kiss. He held her tighter and tighter as the kiss lasted longer and longer. Wei's hand slid down Ange's back and rested on her one of her lovely hips.

Ange Tot
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:24:51 AM
As they kissed she wrapped her arms around Wei's neck and leaned forward making Wei have to step back, she used the force to close the door so they won't be distrubed...........

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 18th, 2002, 06:20:46 PM
Wei felt himself go backwards, but shifted so he would fall on top of her. But instead of falling, he caught her.

"how was that?" He asked as he kissed her neck.

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:24:10 PM
She giggled as Wei kissed her neck.

"It's okay, but this is a casual party, and you're abit over dressed." she said grinning wickedly.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:09:45 PM
Wei looked at himself. "Well, I never thought of it...." then Wei understood. "Well, what are you going to do about it?" he asked playfully, tickling her sides.

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:16:35 PM
She giggled slightly,

"Well it's such a nice shirt, and such well made pants, I wouldn't want to have to rip them......." she said moving her hands down from Wei's neck to his waist.

"It's much eaiser if you cooperate....."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:25:02 PM
"Well, now," Wei kissed her again. "Be quick, before I change my mind."

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:29:11 PM
She smiled sweetly, and went to work, first by moving her hands up under Wei's shirt and pulling it up over his head and then tossing it aside.

"Your turn....."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:33:35 PM
Wei smiled. He brushed his finger along her collarbone, and slid the shoulder sttrap of the nightgown down her shoulder, so it rested in the crook of her arm, slightly exposing her.

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:37:37 PM
"Wei......."

she kissed him, hard, pushing him towards his bed, and then pushing him on it.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:41:25 PM
Wei saw the move coming, and shifted so he was on top. He kissed her again, and took his finger around the other shoudler strap, pulling it down and exposing the rest of her.

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:47:00 PM
she shivered slightly, and wrapped her arms around Wei and held him closer.

"I'm cold Wei......Keep me warm." she said amlost childishly as she kissed him again.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:49:36 PM
"Whatever you want," Wei answered quietly, whispering th ewords in her ear. He nibbled on her earlobe and rested his weight on her hips, sp as not to squash her and make her breathing difficult.

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:56:17 PM
His shifting of weight had thrown her of guard and she blushed. She moved her hands down to his waist again, and slipped them in the sides of his pants.

"Whatever I want?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:58:22 PM
"If it makes you happy." Wei said, kissing down her neck, slowly moving down past her collarbone. Then he rested his ear on her chest. "I can hear your heartbeat. It's pretty fast."

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:04:16 PM
"Well of course it is, I'm with you, and I love you and love does that to a person!"

she blinked, and relised what she just said, she turned and even deeper shade of red from head to toe.......

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:06:41 PM
Wei smiled. "you sure came to that decision fast. Now are you going to leave your thumbs hooked in my pants all say or what?"

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:09:57 PM
"um...What?" she said, removing her fingers from his pants.

"They just are in the way......" she said smiling, and wiggling abit.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:11:53 PM
"what are in the way?" Wei asked, tugging the nightgown farther down Ange's body.

"I know this is in they way..."

Ange Tot
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:16:38 PM
*eee, giggle*

her hands where still on Wei's waist, and since he was removing her only covering, she went and and put her hands on the wist band of his pants and started pulling.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:21:30 PM
Wei let up off of her waist to make it easier for her.

"Having fun?" he asked. he tickled her sides, starting close to her hips, and moving slowly upwards.

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:47:29 AM
"eee! hee-hee! Maybe...." she said giggling as Wei tickled her, she wiggled abit more, and stopped pulling on Wei's pants.

"Um.....Wei, *giggle* I've never really, um, seen a guy, ya know....Um..." she leaned forward in whispered in his ear. "I've never seen a guy naked before..."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:37:54 PM
"i've never seen a girl naked before, either." Wei answered, looking into her eyes. "But I will soon enough."

Wei removed rthe nightgown from Ange and let it fall off the bed and onto the floor.

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:18:54 PM
"Wei!" she giggled and grinned, moving her hands back to his pants and removed them throughly.

"Now what?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:20:36 PM
"what ever you want, sweetheart."

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:27:33 PM
"Hmmm okay........"

she kissed him deeply holding him close to her..........(And unless you're really dense, or dumb, you can probably guess what's next ;) but I can't post it.)

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:29:27 PM
(yeah, I suppose that is the end)

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:45:11 PM
---The Next Morning---

she awoke in a tangle of sheets and, um, nakedness, laying next to Wei, she smiled and nudged him awake.

"That's, was....Interesting......"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:47:34 PM
Wei slowly opened his eyes. "That is was. Thanks for spending the night with me. Granted, it was unexpected, but hey..." his voice trailed off.

Wei turned to Ange and kissed her cheek. "did you have fun?"

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:54:59 PM
She blushed......

"I guess, it being, well, my first time........" she said nerviously, returning Wei's kiss.

"I guess I should get back to my own room now."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:56:30 PM
"that you should. I'll see you around, ok? And maybe I can visit your room next time?" Wei asked, walking over to the door to get it for her.

Ange Tot
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:58:48 PM
She had slipped her nightgown back on and headed for the door that Wei had opened enough for her to leave, she smiled.

"Yeah, we should....Later." she kissed Wei on the lips one more time before leaving his room and heading across the hall to her own room.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:02:07 PM
Wei shut the door. "That was new, now wasn;t it?" He said to himself. His heart beat as he remembered the events of the night before. He had always liked the rain, and now he liked it even more.

Hunk
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:32:36 PM
OOC:

TOO HOT FOR TV

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:59:13 PM
Lol this is closed, and besides it's over.