PDA

View Full Version : Wolfish hunger. (Open)

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:56:37 PM
She had walked up to the building with some cofindence, that was until she met the two large men with guns requesting she hand over and any weapons she had on her, which ment her nice claw that she had made her self, but she was hungry and handed them over with out a fuss. The bar was much cooler than outside and she shivered slightly and then sighed contently, she then walked over to the counter and waved to the bartender and ordered a bantah(sp?) burger with everything on it.

"Nice place....." she said more to herself then to anyone else, crossing her slightly blue tinged arms on the bar and laying her head on the counter waiting for her meal.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:00:33 PM
The Knight, Xazor, had been sitting in the dark corner of the bar when a strange being entered. Her deep blue eyes searched the stranger's face...wondering who she was. The silver in the Knight's deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it softly to those who were watching her. Slowly she rose from her seat and walked through the crowds. Her black robes covered her body, and the hood that was drawn up, covered her face in the shadows. Smiling as she went, her elongated canines caught the light and reflected it as broken pieces of glass did. Finally the Garou Knight reached the table and she bowed gently.

"Greetings....may I join you?"

Xazor questioned softly, hoping that the other would accept her offer....

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:04:23 PM
"Sure Ma'am, just don't try to steal my food, they did that too much back home."

She grinned at the woman who had walked over to her, showing canines longer than a normal humans but only slightly smaller than Xazor's. The bartender/serving droid/whatever, finally came over with her order, Cel sat up quickly grinning as she took the plate from the server and muttered her thanks.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:26:12 PM
The Knight smiled and sat down, pulling the hood of her robes down from her head. Her blonde hair fell out in long Garou Warrior Braids with gold coins woven into them. A smile crossed her lips as a healty glow from the inside out surrounded her whole being. Her elongated canines protruded over her bottom lip...longer than Celsius'...and a lot longer than a human's.

"I would never take food from another...that's wrong..."

She said softly, ordering a flask of Corellian Whisky. It was brought to her promptly and she smiled, bringing the flask to her lips. The cool liquid flowed smoothly down her throat, then she set it back on the bar top. Her eyes shifted toward Celsius again. All of the Knight's senses told her that she was Garou...but she looked odd. Then she figured that she had been concieved from two Garou parents...quite an odd thing.

"You're Garou like me...yes?"

She questioned softly, knowing the answer of course. Her eyes shifted to the crowd throughout the bar before she took another sip of her Whisky and set it back down....awaiting the other female to speak....

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:41:30 PM
"Mfyess..." she answered through a mouthful of food, she quickly swalloed and answered again.

"Yes, I think, My mom was Garou, never met my dad."

she took another bite of her food, looking up at Xazor with almost black colored eyes.

"I'm what you'd called a mistake of Gaia.....Like a child of a one-night stand or something, or maybe just not asking the right questions....."

She took another bite of the burger and relized she had finished it and grinned sheepishly.

"Ah, I don't know your name Ma'am, but mines Celsius Snowtamer."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:46:53 PM
Xazor listened as Celsius spoke. She felt badly that the girl thought as herself so poorly.

"You're not a mistake of Gaia....all beings are here for a reason. Gaia protects and loves all...including you. You're of a strong race, you should be proud of that."

The Garou Knight smiled gently and took down Celsius's name in her mind...matching it with a vision of her face as to never forget who she was.

"I'm Xazor Dawnstrider...I'm a Jedi Knight here at the Greater Jedi Order. My Father is Garou as well...but I never knew my Mother..."

She said softly, but then recalled how Helenias had adopted her...Gaia bless her soul for that. She smiled once again...wondering if she could help Celsius with her mission through life. They were to be friends...she figured so....the girl was nice to her....and Xazor only wanted the best for her brothers and sisters in Gaia....

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:55:53 PM
"Aw.....Well Miss Xazor, at least your not a freak like me."

she rubbed at a spot on the table top with one of her fingers, the nails short and unpainted.

"Um, have you ever been a wolf at all Miss Xazor? I've seen others do it....."

her stomach growled and she blushed.

"Hehehe...I guess one isn't enough, know of anything good to eat here, Xazor?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:12:02 PM
The Knight shook her head and placed a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder.

"You're not a freak...you're unique...you're a gift of Gaia..."

She said softly. The questioned posed to her next, was a bit odd, but she smiled brightly and nodded.

"Yes, as a matter of fact...I have been a wolf several times...."

Thoughtfully she recalled the happy times when she was...running through the fields and the jungle...but then the bad days that she ran for her life in feral form. She was brought back to reality when Celsius asked her another question.

"Well....I do suggest the chicken breast....or anything chicken...it's the best thing here!"

Personally she preferred the raw chicken but did not think it proper to eat in front of everyone. Sighing, she took another sip of her Whisky and ordered the sauteed chicken breast....

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:16:41 PM
She smiled at Xazor's kind words, and asked the serving droid for the same thing that Xaz had ordered and a drink of water.

"Hmm......'Gift of Gaia'. You're the first one to think of me as that Miss Xazor." she grinned, and folded her hands in front of her on the table.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:21:27 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"And even though people do not tell you such things...doesn't mean they don't think of you as such. The thoughts of many are hidden, young one....and a lot of people have better hearts than we may give them credit for..."

She said softly, sounding wise beyond her years. And she was...though she appeared to be about 17...she was a lot older than that...and had grown in wisdom since joining the Jedi Order.

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:32:17 PM
"Better hearts?"

she stifled a laugh with one hand and looked at Xazor, no happy grin or smile on her face.

"Have you ever been in the sulms of Corusant? It's hell down there, and you say people have good hearts? Then why do the people who can do something for the ones who suffer, do nothing?"

She rested her chin on her hands and looked at Xazor with her dark eyes, "I live among the trash of these "Good hearted" people, I try to help those who, like myself, are not wanted....I think maybe the 'Good' ones need a reminder sometimes..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:35:43 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"Yes, I have been there...I went on several missions there and helped those in need. Sometimes, though...the good hearted ones are afraid....afraid of what might happen to them if they help the "unwanted". They would be looked down upon...you know. Trust me...someday...those people will come through...."

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:39:31 PM
She snorted, and grinned wickedly.

"No they won't, it's human habit to be greedy and selfish....."

she sighed and stood up, knocking her chair back.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Xazor, but I just remembered I have buisness to attend to somewhere else."

she bowed slightly to Xazor and headed for the door.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:50:28 PM
Xazor sighed to herself and nodded, bowing her head in leave.

"May the Force guard you wherever you may go..."

She called after the girl. The Knight rested her head in her hands...placing her elbows on the bar top. She wished that she could have gotten through to Celsius...but she had planted a seed in her....

Celsius Snowtamer
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:57:37 PM
She held nothing against Miss Xazor, just those she defended, as she got her weapons back and headed out <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21786>into the streets.</a>