PDA

View Full Version : Complications [Closed - Dae Jinn]

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:35:38 AM
A rather glum looking Jedi Knight sat back in one of the Bar and Grills booths. His head was leant sideways against the wall as he let out a heavy sigh - something which he had been doing far too much lately. Infront of him there was a glass of water, luke warm from having been sitting for so look. As his eyes, glazed, stared on down at the table he felt the same choking sensation in his throat and wretching pain in his stomach as he had been feeling for some time now - and groaned.

Dae Jinn
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:48:51 AM
Something wrong?
* A soft sensual voice asked him. He turned to see a woman standing looking down at him. She was dressed in red flowing robes, her dark hair pulled back from her face. A concerned smile was on her soft lips.*

Are you alright? You seem upset. *she placed a hand gently on his shoulder.* I'll listen, if you like...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:50:32 AM
At the sight of the smile from the stranger, Dasquian returned the expression, though it was much more solemn.

"Just feeling a bit down.. my thanks for your concern, though."

Dae Jinn
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:55:13 AM
Hmm, I can't imagine what could be troubling a handsome gentleman such as yourself....*slips into the seat across from him, resting her head on her hands.*
Tell me your troubles, love. Maybe I can help you.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:57:43 AM
"Evidently, it is love."

He rose his head from the wall and propped his elbow against the table, resting his chin in his palm.

"I believe fate has decreed that I am to abstain completely from it. First my wife dies ... and then the one I fall for denies me."

Dae Jinn
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:05:13 PM
I see. Maybe you have been looking for love in the wrong places?

*smiles* Sometimes love creeps in when you least expect it...It's something that shouldn't be hunted down, you have to let it find you.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:08:23 PM
"Perhaps."

The Jedi shrugged somewhat.

"It is silly of me really, getting so depressed over so little."

He smiled a little more genuinely.

"... Hmm, I don't believe I know your name, miss?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:14:34 PM
*Moves a hand from under her head, and holds it out to him.*

Daetana Jinn. And you are?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:16:35 PM
He accepted the hand shake, gripping Daetana's hand firmly as he did so.

"Dasquian Belargic, Jedi Knight," he replied with a slight smile and nod.

Dae Jinn
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:26:05 PM
*holds his hand, gently stroking his palm with a finger, and smiles.*

A pleasure to meet you.
*takes his hand, playing with his fingers with her lips, her tongue, her smile getting mischivous.*

I know a way you can forget all your troubles...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:18:56 AM
Being somewhat of a prude, his cheeks flushed red.

"Ahum... thank you for the offer, ma'am, but I, ah, must decline."

Dae Jinn
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:03:14 AM
*She couldn't help but laugh at his flushed cheeks, not a mean laugh but a light airy one. She smiled and stroked his hand.*

I see.
So. you'll just sit here and pine away for someone who has denied you, when you have the perfect opportunity to get her to see how much she wants and needs you....
*her voice trailed off*

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:05:22 AM
"Another wrong will not make the situation right."

Dae Jinn
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:51:18 PM
Mmhmmm....*"typical jedi bullsh8t" she thought to herself as she smiled sweetly. She was becoming increasingly annoyed at him, but wouldn't let him see that. Suddenly she clutched her stomach and doubled over moaning*

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:23:15 AM
Dasquian's eyes widened as he rose one hand to tug the girls shoulder.

"What's wrong?!"

Dae Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:43:54 AM
*she let out a scream as he touched her, almost falling to the floor. Blood dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.*

I-it's...nothing...I'm fine....
*she stands on shaking legs and starts to stumble to the doors.*

I'm sorry...I reallly...have to ...go...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:14:45 AM
Dasquian rose up to his feet, moving forward to stabilize the girl as she moved away.

"No, something is wrong... You need medical attention.."

Dae Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:31:29 AM
*Places a hand on his chest, steadying herself and smiles weakly at him.*

No..I'm okay....Just need...to get ...home..

*she started to go again, hand on her stomach, legs still wobbling.*

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:28:08 AM
Dasquian frowned deeply now.

"Are you sure?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:31:46 PM
*nods and almost falls to the floor*

Do...you..think you....could..help me get to my ship? *gasps loudly* It's....just out side....please.....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:56:34 AM
He moved forward quickly to catch her before she fell, bringing one arm to wrap around his shoulder - so that she would be steady. Nodding, he began walking slowly with her, guiding her out of the bar.

"Do you have medical supplies there?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:20:43 AM
*nods as they leave the bar.* Yes...it's just over there...
*she pointed to a smallish ship nearby. As they reached it, she clung to him, like she was going to fall again. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and with one quick movement, jammed the syringe into his neck. She shoved the plunger down, grinning. Dasquian immediately began to feel dizzy, sleepy.*
These tranqs could drop a Rancor, figured I needed lots for you, my pretty little Jedi. I don't need your friends following me, trying to stop me...
*her grin widened as she felt the Jedi start going limp in her arms. Dae half dragged him into the ship, shoving him into a seat. She spoke to the pilot in a strange tongue, her native one. She then turned back to the elvish Jedi.*
I'm sure my master will be very pleased when I present you to her.
*She turned and shouted to the pilot to take them to her masters' <a href=http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4178>home</a>*