PDA

View Full Version : Friends for now (Alpha)

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:41:58 AM
:Graem pilots the ship out of the planet's atmosphere and readies for hyperspace:

"Where do you want to go now...any where in particular?
Maybe we should stay a while and watch what will happen soon or maybe we should leave"

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:47:25 AM
Satine raises an eyebrow.

"Stay awhile and watch...? Graem? What did you do?"

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:55:47 AM
:she turns to Alpha and he can see the evil festering in her eyes..the gateway to her soul. Graem suddenly smiled with pure malice.

"Nothing nobody down there didn't deserve to have happen to them. You said yourself that that place would be vaped when we were finished. I'm just making sure that happened.
I thought you would be happy"

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:58:19 AM
"Graem!" Satine exclaims, recoiling visually. "I said that because I don't like slavers what about the slaves down there? They're innocent!"

Satine's hand goes to Seyester's sabre on his belt, and he makes a Force wall between himself and Graem, frightened for the first time in years.

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:05:42 AM
"There are always innocents who are victims of wars and the such like. Why are you bothered about them? if you are so concerned alert them to their fate and let them flee but they do have so little time. I myself would rather see them all die"

:Graem looks at Alpha and shakes her head:

"Do you really think I'd harm you...I'd just kill you"

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:08:53 AM
Satine's eyes widen, and he makes a flying leap for the pile of his weapons on the floor, rolling, and grabbing his twin SOCOM pistols, the sabre lying forgotten on the floor.

"Graem, think about what you're saying. Please, come back to me. You're not yourself." he says.

Not again. I'm losing yet another that I care about!

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:14:13 AM
"If you say so...Alpha I'm more myself now than I have been for a very long time. I've been deluding myself about where I stand in the universe. It's time I faced up to facts and got on with my life the way i should.

-----------

Out of nowhere comes a fleet of unmarked ships...appearing out of hyperspace. The lead ship sends a comm to the Shadow Dweller and Graem replies.

ooc:gotta go, make what you like of the situation and I'll get back to you tomorrow. Em

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:21:13 AM
Satine sees the ships, and frowns. What ship group was that?

Putting on his gunbelt, and his clothes forming his armor and trenchvest, Satine holsters one SOCOM, and activates th wrist comm he just put on.

"Dragon's Nest, this is Satine." the Knight whispers. "Send in the fleet ASAP....We're gonna need it."

As soon as Satine finishes, he puts on the rest of his weapons, and then, keeping a shield between him and Graem, walks up to his friend.

"Graem? What is this?"

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:29:10 AM
"This, my friend is the fruit of many years' labour. Those out there are associates of mine who will be doing a small job for me...one which I gather you have objections about.

Do you really wish to fight this out? or do you wish to call them off? It is purely your choice....I can continue this at a later date...but I will finish it regardless of who gets in my way"

:without waiting for a reply Graem sends a message out to her right-hand man Nathaniel...who signals to the fleet to disengage and return to hyperspace. After doing a flyby they soon disappear, almost as swiftly as they had arrived.

I didn't really need them...they were a distraction...no real threat to anyone...the damage I intended has already been done. Do you wish to signal to your fleet and join them or do you wish to stay aboard?

:she smiles...and Alpha's not sure whether she's being serious or playing games with him:

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 04:28:11 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow, his own forces jumping in a few minutes after Graem's left. The Tolaria spearheaded the formation, followed by many other ships.

"Graem, what in the nine unholy Hells are you, or have you, done?" Satine asks, his left hand still gripping his pistol tightly. He wasn't sure what was going on, or what happened to his friend.

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:34:41 AM
"I haven't done anything....you obviously think the worst of me for some reason. Aren't we friends anymore?"

:Graem suddenly realises how bad she has come but doesn't snap out of it it yet...maybe she would later...when she found out if Alpha would really kill her:

:an almightly explosion rips through the main compound a short while later....casualties were at a minimum because lockdown measures had been activated in one section of the compound only..only one person was thought to have died in the explosion...the one person who deserved to die:

Goodbye father....

:Graem attempts to find her father's presence in the Force and finds it gone...either he was dead or successfully shielded from her probings..deep down Graem hoped that it was the latter:

"The slaves and others were evacuated from the compound...I had people in the compound prior to our arrival...it's over now...or is it Alpha?

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:04:51 PM
Satine slumps as he hears this, relieved.

It should be over, unless Seyester shows up again. Which I doubt... Satine thinks to himself.

"It should be over now Graem..." Satine replies, cautiously.

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:51:09 AM
"Where do you want to go now?, my work here is done. Do you wish to stay aboard or transfer to one of your fleet?"

:Graem blocks communications from the surface security as she readies to leave orbit of the planet:

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:54:40 AM
"That depends. Where are you heading?"

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:11:25 PM
"Nowhere in particular for the time being"

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:25:37 PM
"How about you come with me back to Arcan for a while? We could hang out...have some fun..." Satine says, giving a tenative smile.

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:52:59 PM
"That'll be fun but I feel you just want to make sure I don't go on the rampage...just point me in the right direction"

Thanks for being a good friend Satine....I would have lost my soul without you

:Graem awaits the coordinates from Alpha:

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:29:37 PM
Satine lets loose a string of coordinates, these not to Arcan, but back to Dragon's Roost, in the moon of Kirin Taq.

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:42:44 PM
:Graem enters the coordinates into the navcomp and they are soon underway:

"You can ease up now you know...I'm not going to harm you"

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:24:46 PM
Putting his SOCOM away, Satine looks long and hard at Graem.

"What was going on back there though? I coulda sworn you would have ripped my throat out if I did soemthing wrong.."

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:14:37 AM
"Nothing was going on really...I just knew you'd interfere with what I had to do because you believed innocents were at risk. I don't think I would have truly harmed you..nor could I have"

Alpha
Aug 21st, 2002, 06:58:29 AM
Satien nods, and leaves it at that, dropping into the co-pilot's chair.

"So, how long we got till we get there?"

Graem N Snowbringer
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:19:45 AM
"Long enough for you to fill me in on some of your explots from the time I lost track of you. I always wondered what sort of person you were growing up to become. You've got plenty of time to tell me about about your adventures"

Alpha
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:28:23 AM
Satine grins.

"Well, I'm growing up to become a Jedi Warrior-Defender. As you probably expected, I've been in more fights then I can count." he says this with a laugh. Graem was probably expecting that.

"I also have a sister, I found out. Xazor Leo Dawnstrider. Oh, we're not related by blood--I don't think--but through the Force. I have a single Padawan, Ange Tot, and have been training her to be a Jedi. I've gained much, but also lost many friends." He frowns at this, his hand going to the nasty looking scar on his cheek, his left hand beginning to rub it--a habit he picked up when he was thinking.

"And I also found a long lost, well, I guess you would call her my old girlfriend. Iyza Myst is alive again, though she shares a body with one who hates me, named Knyte Jinaya. This is just a bit of what's happened to me so far."