PDA

View Full Version : Fed Up...And Frustrated....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:32:42 AM
The Knight silently made her way to the quarters that she shared with her husband. The sword named "Chase" was in her hands as she walked and finally reached the door. Pressing her free hand against it, she walked inside and laid the sword on the bed, then walked over to the meditation platform by the window that overlooked the jungles. Xazor had just come from a bad situation (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=350535#post350535) and needed time to think about everything that had happened. She had hurt Marcus...she had hurt her Brother...and she had hurt herself by her words and actions and now she regretted it. But all of the pain was caused by someone who was playing...her....

Taking in a deep breath, the Garou closed her eyes and felt Nature and all peaceful things around her. She drew it all in...so close to her. It was a soothing feeling...being bathed so deeply in the Force. Soon she was forgetting all things of meaning around her....she even forgot to shut the door to her room. Quietly she sat crosslegged in a very deep meditation....attempting to clense herself of the situation....

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:40:34 AM
Satine had followed his sister, hoping to catch her before she got inside. Now, as he stopped at the door, he could sense his sister entering meditation. Sighing, Satine turns around, and begins to make his way back to his own quarters...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:47:21 AM
The Knight felt the presence of her brother and she reached out with the Force...placing a Force wall right in front of him so that he could not go anywhere.

You're not getting away that easily....

She echoed the powerful words in his mind, hoping that he knew that she meant business...and he would come back to her....

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:50:55 AM
Satine looks at the Force wall, and, without so much as a second thought, shatters it with a flick of his hand and a Force blast.

I'm coming. But don't do that again...We're not in a spar, so why are you using walls against me now? What is wrong? Satine says, walking back to the door, and pressing the button that would open it if it isn't locked...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:59:45 AM
The door hissed open for Alpha and the Knight remained in deep meditation.

Because you didn't know me....because they work...I don't know....

She spoke softly in his mind. Her eyes remained closed and she did not move, but with the Force, she pulled a chair close to her....allowing him a place to sit. Sighing to herself, she continued bathing herself in the calming Force....

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:03:56 AM
I didn't know because, if you had taken the time to notice, I was closed off to the Force. I had just gotten back from a mission, and, during the mission, I kept myself locked down fairly well, cause if I didn't it'd be akin to a sun in darkness. And I didn't notice the necklace, because, both, I was tired, and I didn't think to look. Satine sends back as he walsk in and sits on the chair, looking at his sister.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:09:29 AM
I'm sorry then....I was not doing well mentally, in the heat of the moment....

She opened her eyes slowly, feeling refreshed in the Force. A smile crossed her lips as she hopped down from the meditation platform, and walked over to Alpha. Gently she wrapped her arms around his neck, and held him tightly.

"I was afraid that you would forget me...I didn't know what was going on because even my Padawan knew who I was....and Marcus...well, he just knows..."

She said softly, not wishing to reveal the secret of their Life Bond together. Sighing, the Knight called a chair for herself and sat down upon it, eyeing her Brother thoughtfully....

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:16:00 AM
"It's ok. I would never forget you. Just chalk it up to me not thinking straight." Satine says, giving a weak smile. The best he could at the time. Supressing a yawn, Satine looks at his sister in the eyes.

"So, what was going on in there?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:20:33 AM
Xazor smiled gently as she watched him yawn. He appeared exausted...and she wondered exactly what he had been doing. His question took her by surprise and she shook her head.

"I have no idea....you saw it just as I did....Marcus knows it isn't me...my Padawan knew as well. She is going around with Vega, ruining my reputation...."

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:23:13 AM
"Hmmm..." Satine says, more to himself then his sister, as he rubs the recent scare on his left cheek--a habit he formed a few days ago, when he thinks. "Could she be a clone?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:36:12 AM
The Knight thought about this possibility and she shook her head.

"I have not allowed myself to be open for someone to sneak a needle for DNA...no one has done that..."

She questioned herself in her mind, trying to think if she had left her door open one night...or something like that....

"And where did you get that terrible scar?"

The Garou questioned, noting that he rubbed it in thought....

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:30:30 AM
"From a shapeshifter named Paige. I tried stopping Tempist from completely destroying a town, and Pagie got me with a claw."

Suddenly, Satine's eyes light up.

"Ya know, it doesn't have to be a needle. What about the fights you get into sometimes. If you left blood around you could get cloned that way. It's happened to me before."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:42:38 AM
Xazor sighed and shook her head.

"Another Shapeshifter...'eh? Hmm.....perhaps I'll have to meet this one."

She smiled slightly and then thought about what he was saying. Leaving blood after a fight would have been a possibility.

"But it would have been tainted....if not by the other's blood, then by the dirt of the ground. Everyone knows you can't clone someone from tainted blood...it would turn out wrong. Besides...I have a strange feeling about her...she knows more than she is revealing...."

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:00:01 PM
"Hmmm...you got any ideas aside from the clone bit?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:21:57 PM
Xazor shook her head slowly and sighed.

"I have no ideas at all...I am at a loss. Perhaps Marcus will know something when he's done with her. Do you think we should go back? Maybe it's best I stay away from her..."

Before I drive my sword through her fake, frelling heart... She finished the words in her mind, slapping herself mentally for such a thought. Her eyes shifted out the window....wondering what would become of the situation...

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:25:48 PM
Satine caught the gist of the unspoken words, and frowned, which turned comical as he supressed another yawn.

"Might not be a good idea to slice and dice just yet sis. Wait. Mastre Marcus will probably have answers. As for going back...it's up to you."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:20:23 PM
Xazor shook her head and sighed.

"I know...my thoughts are "un-Jedi like"...I've heard that all to often. I am not like I used to be, though...right? Am I still a good person?"

She sighed and shook her head again.

"Maybe I should stay here and wait for the answers instead of going and looking for trouble..."

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 06:01:50 PM
"That's agood idea sis. And yes, you are still a good person. Even with me here to annoy you." Satine says with a grin.

Jakob Burton
Aug 13th, 2002, 07:12:31 PM
Jake follows Xazor, in an attempt to find her room. He thinks he's going the right way by not following his instinct but by trying to listen to the subtlies in the Force, he sees a door. The same dude who was at the bar was entering the room. He sensed that for some odd reason, they had some sort of bond. But the how of it was what Jake didn't know. Following this assumption, he takes three fast steps forward......

And suddenly it felt as if he had hit a solid wall! He fell backwards and landed on his butt. He brought his hand up and rubbed his head as he got up. He reached out, and in seemingly clear and empty space, it felt as if an intangible, invisibly smooth yet really solid wall was put up in his path. After some thought, he figured that it might be a Force trick used by Xazor. Perhaps the meeting of the two was to be just for those two. Shrugging his shoulders, he began to walk away....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:41:56 AM
Xazor felt a presence and dropped the other Force wall she had set up.

Come Jake....all is well....

She spoke softly in his mind. Suddenly a wave of tension flushed through her head and she grabbed it with her hands. Something was happening in the bar and grill...and her Life Bond with Marcus was telling her so. Closing her eyes, she focused on what she could see through his. He was holding a rail gun to the 'other Xazor's' head.

"Maybe we should go back...."

Jakob Burton
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:25:35 AM
Jake enters the room and sees Xazor a bit distressed. Jake had heard her comment of returning to the bar, and was a bit against it.

"You should have confidence in that long haired dude. He seemed pretty tough for me, and that other Xazor and the dude with her will cause him no trouble. And if they do, then we will go. It that ok with you?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:17:26 AM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Master Marcus will do a fine job...and Vega has no say in the issue. But I feel that I have let everyone down...I showed a terrible display of emotion and left...my heart is so torn. I want to stand up for myself for once...but if I go back there...I have a feeling I'll kill her....."

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:24:16 PM
"Well...I can't say I'd blame you, sis, but I have a feeling you'd hold back. Maim, yes. Kill? no."

Jakob Burton
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:55:37 PM
"I agree. And who's this?"

Jake points at the other male.

Kesh Kou
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:48:58 PM
"GUESS WHO'S BACK XZ MY FRIEND!!!"* keshia sped over to xaz and hugged her8"Been a long time hasnt it?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:20:42 PM
ooc: Jake, what other Male?

ic:

Xazor shook her head and smiled slightly.

"You don't know me very well, Alpha..."

The Knight said softly. It was all in joking though. He was right...she would maim the hell out of the "other Xazor"...but her heart would not allow her to kill......her conscience could not bare the weight of another life lost. Suddenly Keshia bared through the door and wrapped her arms around Xazor. In all of the excitement, Xazor forgot a greeting and she wrapped her arms around the felinoid.

"KESH! How the hell are you?!?!"

The Knight exploded, wondering where her friend had been all that time. It was so good to see her again. Suddenly Xazor caught sight of what was happening in the bar and she stopped. Pulling away from her friend, she looked at the rest of the group....then went flying out of her room.

"I'm going back.....I have to......."

She called back to them and then made her way to the bar and grill.....

ooc: Sorry dudes.....just follow me there......please? :D Just wanted to get in on the action..... :lol

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:41:31 PM
Satine gets up, and waves at Kesh, before following his sister.

Jakob Burton
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:02:48 AM
Jake shakes his head, and then, against his better judgement, follows the crowd.

"Here we go..."

OOC: I meant Alpha. Jake hasn't met Alpha yet or even knows who he is or what relation he is to Xaz. Just being RP-correct.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:36:36 PM
ooc: Oh, okay......sorry dude......hmm.........we'll have to fit that in there some how......hehehe