View Full Version : Empty (open, so cmon in)

JaAku Dama
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:10:50 AM
Was all he could think as he entered to B&G. Empty. A slight smirk crossed his lips. "Alone again..." He sighed and slumped down in one fo the many empty booths. He knew it was early, but he figured at least one other Jedi would be awake. Calls a serving droid over with a wave.

A vodka please. And some eggs, with toast. Steak as well.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:47:31 AM
Lion had been flying around outside on his hoverboard, practicing for his race aainst Wei, when he suddenly got hungry...

"...Hm, maybe the Bar and Grill...." he thought, then took off in the direction of it. He flew on for two minutes before...

*WHUMP*...he ran into the door...

"Why don't these damn things ever open automatically?!?!?" he asked himslf as he walked in, massaging his head.

He took a seat in his usual booth, then waited for a droid to take his order. It wouldn't take long, since here was only one other person here.

JaAku Dama
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:03:44 AM
Nods to Lion, taking his vodka from the droid as it passed by. he took a long drink, and smiled slightly.

Glad to see someone else is actually awake....

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:20:45 AM
Lion yawned and walked over to JaAku's booth...

"Hey. What brings you up at this hour?" Lion asked...

A droid wheeled up to him, so Lion ordered Toast, Ronto Milk, and 3 eggs...and a Bloody Mary...after all, healthy stuff left weird tastes in your mouth...

"Mind if I sit down?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:27:25 AM
If you like...
He takes another long drink and stares off into space for a brief second.

Couldn't sleep. Not used to having to sleep, to be honest.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:37:17 AM
Lion takes a seat at the booth.

"Thanks...why aren't you used to getting sleep? I've got to practice my hoverboard in the morning, before there are people out, otherwise I might hit them...."

The droid rolled back with Lion's food...Lion took a bite ofthe toast, and began sprinkling pepper on his eggs.

JaAku Dama
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:06:15 AM
Takes his own plate from the droid, dipping his toast into the yolk of his egg, watching the yellow spill out. Smirks.

I haven't had the need to sleep in 36 years. It takes some getting used to. Takes a bite of toast and grins, mouth closed,
Mmmm, food. So good to be able to taste it now. laughs softly after he swallowed.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:45:15 PM
Lion accidentally spilt his Bloody Mary on his toast...

"36 YEARS??!?! Jesus, you been frozen in carbonite, or something?"

Lion took another bite of his toast...it actually tasted good with spicy tomato juice on it...

JaAku Dama
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:54:27 PM
Actually...honestly...
leans across the table, grin getting wider. Speaks softly, although no-one else could hear anyways.
I was dead all those years. I was murdered when I was 15 years old. I just recently got his body, I stole it from a med-center.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 14th, 2002, 05:33:21 PM
Dead...he was talking to a formally dead guy...

"Man, I dunno if I should be freaked out or amazed...but that's hella cool...besides the pain, suffering, and helplessness, I guess..."

Lion made a mental calculation...36 years dead, 15 alive...

"Jeez, you must be 50-something, huh? What's it like to be..well, dead?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:21:51 PM
Shakes his head

No no, I died when I was 15, about 21 years ago. I'm actually 35...
Being dead is....lonely. Incredibly sad....Painful. Death is the worst pain anyone can put you through, but watching a loved one die and not being able to help is worse....

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:05:43 PM
"Okay, there goes the cool part of it...how were you murdered?"

This intrigued Lion's sense of curiosity...he'd never met anybody who'd DIED before...

JaAku Dama
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:12:33 AM
I was attacked by my own people, they basically gutted me from behind, just slashed my body up. I wasn't dead when I hit the ground though...I had to watch them kill my.... His voice trailed off as he looked down... It was a long time ago though...All of the guilty have been punished, so it's not a big deal anymore.....

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:23:40 AM
"Whoa...that would suck...your own people..."

Lion was fairly amazed by this guy's story...

"I guess that being able to spit on your assassins' graves is a certain kind of revenge..."

JaAku Dama
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:56:25 PM
I never had that pleasure...my followers who remained loyal took care of them for me...Not much you can do when you are a spirit. I wasn't assassinated...I was killed because I befriended a Jedi force user.... He took his knife and began eating his rare steak. It isn't a big deal now...

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:58:27 PM
Lion was pretty sure it was a big deal, but he wasn't about to bring it up...

"So, when'd you get here?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:06:36 PM
Not too long ago...you?
He stuffed a mouthful of egg, steak and toast into his mouth, wolfing down his food now.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:22:33 PM
"I dunno, maybe four months...it took me almost a year to yet here..."

Lion thought back to those days...he slept most of the day and sat around his ship, hanging out with his crew...not much to do...

JaAku Dama
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:56:23 PM
I see... Fills his mouth with more food and vodka, then swallows and gets a sheepish grin

Please forgive me, I have a big appetite and tend to eat like a pig most of time.... Laughs

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:49:56 PM
"No problem, you should meet Zeke or Dios...they must have two stomachs..."

Lion takes another bite of his toast..

JaAku Dama
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:43:20 PM
Smirks

You wanna see funny, watch my sister Daetana eat....hiliarous.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:39:30 AM
"Ah, your sister is Dae...that explains why you look familiar...how is she, sister-wise?"

Lion took a sip of milk...it does a body good...

JaAku Dama
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:48:39 AM
She's a good little girl...Although she's not that little anymore.
Laughs
I dunno, She's my little sister, I have to take care of her...